Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:40 pm

While we're at it, how about we hack everyone who's not in the cult. Yea, that's pretty much the same as downvoting non-culties.

Yea! Let's hack all those who don't like Nintendo too!

Yea, brutalizing those who are not like us is an excellent idea! I knew a group who did something like that, what was it again, the KKK? >_>

Yea, bad idea. Downvoting others is lame, and yea, I'm being dramatic. But seriously, weak. o_o
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks guys, although im almost 99% sure I wont even be 10th at this pace.

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 pm

Ribbin

While we're at it, how about we hack everyone who's not in the cult. Yea, that's pretty much the same as downvoting non-culties.

Yea, brutalizing those who are not like us is an excellent idea! I knew a group who did something like that, what was it again, the KKK? >_>

Yea, bad idea. Downvoting others is lame, and yea, I'm being dramatic. But seriously, weak. o_o

It's Gaia though. It's just a game.
It's not like we're stealing or killing people.
And there's no rule that says you can't give people ones.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Denko
Ribbin

Only if they deserve it, though.

Like if they PM you or leave comments on your profile with links to the arena going "vote 10 plz"

I don't know what I hate more, people who use that sort of thing to phish for passwords, or people who are actually that rude.

Anyway, yeah, it's not fair to give everyone else 1s just so you or someone you know can get a better rating. That kind of behaviour knocked me out of a top 10 slot in the Arena before. mad

Pretty Pretty President

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:55 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Denko
Ribbin

Like if they PM you or leave comments on your profile with links to the arena going "vote 10 plz"

I don't know what I hate more, people who use that sort of thing to phish for passwords, or people who are actually that rude.

Anyway, yeah, it's not fair to give everyone else 1s just so you or someone you know can get a better rating. That kind of behaviour knocked me out of a top 10 slot in the Arena before. mad

>_>
Well I've never done it before. So don't get mad. And I don't ever plan on doing it, because I'm too lazy to go to the Arena and on top of that, all I give a s**t about on Gaia is the Cult and avatar crap.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Denko
Lady Psycho Sexy
Denko
Ribbin

>_>
Well I've never done it before. So don't get mad. And I don't ever plan on doing it, because I'm too lazy to go to the Arena and on top of that, all I give a s**t about on Gaia is the Cult and avatar crap.
Saaaame.

Everything else sucks.

Pretty Pretty President

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:56 pm

ORLY?

Me too!
I wonder what I'll do with my stuff when I quit...give it to a Cultie?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Stefanopoulos
ORLY?

Me too!
I wonder what I'll do with my stuff when I quit...give it to a Cultie?

Like me? mrgreen

Yin Yun Yang

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Like everyone.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Ok. Two superior form combination looks weird. You were doing that yesterday I think. Zombie thing and flame.

Yin Yun Yang

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Ok. Two superior form combination looks weird. You were doing that yesterday I think. Zombie thing and flame.

Flaming zombie!

You can only do the zombie looking one and something else...only one that works with 2 superior forms.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Stefanopoulos
Yin Yun Yang

Flaming zombie!

You can only do the zombie looking one and something else...only one that works with 2 superior forms.

Wouldn't zombie work with any of the other ones?

Yin Yun Yang

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Stefanopoulos
Yin Yun Yang

Flaming zombie!

Wouldn't zombie work with any of the other ones?

That's what he said. oo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for him Ribbin!

Stefanopoulos

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:43 pm

The more I listen to Rush, the more I need to learn to play bass and drums.

@_@
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games