Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 pm

If you read into it further he combines rap with proverbs. /puke
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Tell me to burn in a ******** fire? Say it to my face, I'll stab you in every major organ in alphabetical order!

It was me you t**t. Want to keep trolling.
I'm ready to beat the s**t out of your face with the ban hammer.

Good to see you've crawlen out of your s**t hole...

1. I wasn't ******** trolling, It was a ******** joke.
2. I made a joke that some people here found funny and others had a b***h fit about
3. If you can bitchfit about my picture then I should have the right to bitchfit about you telling me to die
4. Unprofessional, without any personal bias if this were my guild or any sensible persons you'd be demoted and possibly banned, I would only demote but I know some people alot stricter them myself
5. Oh wait thats right, crew looks around it's own...

Listen here.
That was very offensive.
My brother is messed up in the head because of Iraq.
His Fiancée was killed by an I.E.D. there.
Plus my uncle is on his fourth tour right now.
You are lucky that I didn't ban you when I saw that.
Oh and Please s**t talk a little more.
I want to shove this ban hammer right through your face.

Irish-Sama

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm

this argument seems to be between two people, not between a crew member and a guild member, you should take that part out of it, work it out without bringing up the fact that you should be banned or promoted.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Sindenky
this argument seems to be between two people, not between a crew member and a guild member, you should take that part out of it, work it out without bringing up the fact that you should be banned or promoted.

Sin I am a VC.
He is a troll.
As a VC it is my job to deal with Trolls.

Irish-Sama

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

That still counts as crew irish. just one step higher not to side with anyone as I DONT take sides evil
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Did you know, it's against Gaia Rules and Guidelines to troll.

"4. No Trolling: Posting material that is inflammatory or intended solely to offend or provoke other members is called 'trolling', and is not permitted."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Learn to speak english Irish, I haven't been trolling, I posted a funny image that you personally didn't like/found offensive... It was a joke that some people here honestly laughed at.

Get over yourself

I GREW UP IN DETRIOT SO I'M ALL HARD AND COOL I THINK I'M MORE STRESSED OUT THEN EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH OR HAVE BEEN THROUGH...

DON'T get me started on the stresses of my life, they out weigh your's a million to one.

You have any idea how stressful it is that every year in australia we ******** flood and loose everything all the time, you think detriot is bad? What about ethopia? You think you got it harder then them? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HURTFUL IT IS TO HERE YOU BITCHING ABOUT YOUR s**t WHEN 15% OF ALL AUSTRALIA IS UNDER WATER AND I'M PRACTICALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF IT? PENINSULA STOPPS MAJOR FLOODING BUT IT IS ANKLE DEEP AND THATS ENOUGH TO RUIN ALL ELECTRICAL s**t, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE A CONSTANT LIE BECAUSE YOU'D BE HOMELESS? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?

DO.

YOU.

HAVE.

ANY.

CLUE.

HOW.

HARD.

LIFE.

REALLY.

IS.

FOR.

EVERYONE.

NOT.

JUST.

YOU.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm

I troll though, Dandi crying

And s**t, this just got realz

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Problem solved.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

....I'm terribly sorry to say this to all of you, but the next time I hear ANY of you bringing your personal problems into this guild, into GAIA IN GENERAL, I might just scream.

You all say how hard your lives are, you all say how unbearable it is just to get through the day, to deal with the stresses like your girlfriend bitching at you or your homes getting flooded every ******** birthday. What I want to know is simple.

If these experiences in your life are so terrible, and you just want them to go away, then WHY THE ******** ARE YOU USING THEM AS AMMO AGAINST EACH OTHER ON A ******** ONLINE SITE?!

Honest to god, every one of you who's dragged your real life problems, things that you yourselves struggle with every waking day of your lives, and used them as ammo, as a shield to justify your means....each of you should just slap yourself across the face. Honest to god, that's lower than s**t.

Sure, I can't say that I've had major troubles in my life. Sure, I can't say that my GF hates me or my town's been flooded, but I know for a fact that, if those things REALLY traumatized you....if those things REALLY hurt you all as bad as you claim them to, you would NEVER have the strength to speak so openly about them over the internet, much less so when you're bitching at each other.

My advice? Grow the ******** up, all of you. Most of us come here to enjoy ourselves, not to hear everyone else compare c**k sizes to life troubles.

Kudos to you, DANDii. You handled it the most well out of all of them.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:16 pm

*Sigh* Some things don't seem to change in this guild...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm just sick of everyone thinking the world's out to get them. I'm sick of this mentality that everyone here is against one another, that nobody can ACCEPT another person for who they are. I will admit, the picture that OSU posted was offensive as hell, but to take so many measures against him...was that really necessary?

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 pm

I believe the measures taken were necessary.
The issue stems farther than just the post of the offensive picture.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Irish, did you REALLY just ban OSU?

Really?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games