Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:28 pm
-flaunts 5OOk infront of Elf-
ninja

Is Gaia gonna uncancel the trades?
'Cos I had a bunch of commissions waiting on me.
And now I can't remember who they are.
; A;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:00 am
... 500k ... >P -dead, again.-

@ Corvius: Ooh cool! Chinese dance is weird... -image of people spinning around in ridicuously long-sleeved gowns- xP

@ Tosh: I barely trade with anyone. Since i joined gaia (and that was like, nearly a year ago) i've completed about... 7 trades????

@ Niphy: >: D Death whisper -chop chop-  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:00 am
I have another one in storage somewhere.. -is selling off all her good items to feed her drug avatar habit-

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:57 am
xD
I mainly use trade for art related matter~
Before, I abused the trade with my mules.
'Cos I did daily chance on them everyday.
@___@;;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 am
Daily chance is the worst idea that Gaia ever came up with.

Apart from forum pulse. And gold notifications. And image block. And the MTV shop. And the stupid song in the prom dance thing which was so un-PG13.

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 am
Daily chance is pointless. You really don't get much from it... i used to do it for like, 2 days then stopped because it's really not worth the bother.

@ Niphz: how many death whispers have you got?! -can't even afford one- >.< Nah, I only buy that kind of stuff when it's really cheap in the marketplace, then sell it for about 5k more xD I'm much more interested in the cute and fluffy stuff, unless it has something to do with dragons >: ) Or pwetty bwirdies 3nodding .  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 am
AT: Style > colour scheme > shade matching <3
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

Well I had two. Had about 4 at some point, but it went into quest funds and stuff.. ninja

Art: give free art? <3
Niphy: RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA >> t0shi's horns

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:09 pm
oh yeah!!... how was the prom anyway?

and isn't chinese dance only for girls? I don't think chinese men dance.  

mymiridon

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:26 pm
@Tosh: That 500k must have mostly come from all the art commissions you've received, am I right?

Just to let you girls know, I'm moving house today, so I probably won't come online for a few days at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:05 pm
mymiridon
oh yeah!!... how was the prom anyway?

and isn't chinese dance only for girls? I don't think chinese men dance.

Men do it, too...  

Corvius

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:49 am
@ Corvius: Actually, i've never seen a man do chinese dancing... Only the women swaying around with long pieces of fabric 3nodding .

@ Niph: what is the point of having 4 death whispers? You really haven't got anywhere to put them all, unless you dress as a ninja ninja or something.

@ Yalie: I went to the prom for about half a minute, then got bored and closed it. What was the point of the prom anyway??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:56 am
AT: Style > colour scheme > shade matching <3
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

Investment.

Art: give free art? <3
Niphy: RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA >> t0shi's horns

Niphz
Crew

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:00 am
Oh. I never think about that kind of stuff. I'm not good at little details like that xD. But i should have got some more kitty slippers from the account that i was first using, and kept those.

:0 i just clicked on the daily chance (randomly) and it gave me a langer the dragon plush! so is that where everyone is getting them from?? I sold it xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:11 am
Liani Vine
@ Corvius: Actually, i've never seen a man do chinese dancing... Only the women swaying around with long pieces of fabric 3nodding .

I've seen alot of men and women both do it. My Aunt from China says that men, alot of the time, also do it. My Chinese Academy says that they do it. So, I'm going with that they do it xd ...  

Corvius

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 am
Hmm. Must be interesting to watch xD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games