Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:42 pm
Kale Qualas
x3 thisismysn x3
Kale Qualas

Ye, I've noticed, I'm starting to get late with my promises... *Counts the tickets.* " Almost to my goal. And let's not worry, contests or not, as long we're around to hang out. Remember this is MADGH. And you're doing a good job. *Whispers to you* I do the same way, trying to cheer people up. *Stops.*

There is no H involved anymore.

So is it back to the original guild name?

*points to home page*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Kale Qualas
x3 thisismysn x3
Kale Qualas

Ye, I've noticed, I'm starting to get late with my promises... *Counts the tickets.* " Almost to my goal. And let's not worry, contests or not, as long we're around to hang out. Remember this is MADGH. And you're doing a good job. *Whispers to you* I do the same way, trying to cheer people up. *Stops.*

There is no H involved anymore.

So is it back to the original guild name?

*points to home page*

Sneaky! *Looked through the window and the name of the place is displayed.*  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 pm
OMG! lol I just got a blue gift box.. I got 2 giftboxes in one week XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:47 pm
domokun  

chaos_moon66

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:48 pm
Now the only question is: should I open it?!... last time I got a beard.. and I sobbed for hours..lol [/hyperbole]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:50 pm
reignstar-72
Now the only question is: should I open it?!... last time I got a beard.. and I sobbed for hours..lol [/hyperbole]

Just remember, it's your choice. 3nodding  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72

oh.. not this again...I guess I 'll open it.... grrr! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:54 pm
waah!.. I got those stoopid flower bracelet things :[ why don't I always get anything good?!.. something atleast worth 100k lol oooh... how I longed to have 100k..... gonk  

I Chelsea I

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:55 pm
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72

De'ja vu is it? Be careful of your choice. You should be thankful for earning a free item.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:57 pm
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72

De'ja vu is it? Be careful of your choice. You should be thankful for earning a free item.
correction: it was ankle thingies..lol
oh well.. next time I'll sell the box.. Im just gonna sell it and live my life as a normal gaian...lol *lost hope*  

I Chelsea I

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:00 pm
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72

oh well.. next time I'll sell the box.. Im just gonna sell it and live my life as a normal gaian...lol *lost hope*

Well, I once got a pink magical box, and I thought I might get something worth over 100K or somewhere in the millions. But I ended up witht he astroid piece. However, I don't argue about it though. Because you can sell those if you don't want them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72

Well, I once got a pink magical box, and I thought I might get something worth over 100K or somewhere in the millions. But I ended up witht he astroid piece. However, I don't argue about it though. Because you can sell those if you don't want them.
lol true that but haven't you ever had one of those times where you just want 100k?....lol lol  

I Chelsea I

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:05 pm
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72
Kale Qualas
reignstar-72

lol true that but haven't you ever had one of those times where you just want 100k?....lol lol

Yea, alot. Bunches of times. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:08 pm
Uh oh. Gotta hit! See you all tomorrow!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games