Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:26 pm
Can I join?

NAME: Ziayeiga Yustimishi

DESCRIPTION: User Image

SIDE: HUMAN  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
" i am not sure anymore, it is weird but I am not sure what I am suppose to do right now..."
He walks up to her and taps her head with one hand while holding his other hand on his hip. "Were you knocked in the head or something kid?"
"I just cant remember anything right now...All a blank...." Berry sighes and looks at the ground.
He just looks down at her. "So you're just gonna sulk about it?"
"i dont know anymore. I just cant remember what I was going to do? Do you know?"
"How am I supposed to know? I just got here."
"your the one who said I was going somewhere in the first place!" Berry stated to get mad at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:40 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I just cant remember anything right now...All a blank...." Berry sighes and looks at the ground.
He just looks down at her. "So you're just gonna sulk about it?"
"i dont know anymore. I just cant remember what I was going to do? Do you know?"
"How am I supposed to know? I just got here."
"your the one who said I was going somewhere in the first place!" Berry stated to get mad at him.
"I said you looked like you were going somewhere."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:43 pm
*walking with head down, arms folded near chest with hands inside the sleeves*  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:01 pm
"You know what, screw it. I don't have time for this. I'm outta here." Jack jumps into the trees and dashes away. After a few minutes, he sees someone walking in the woods. He jumps down in front of her. "Who are you? And why are you walking all by yourself?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
"You know what, screw it. I don't have time for this. I'm outta here." Jack jumps into the trees and dashes away. After a few minutes, he sees someone walking in the woods. He jumps down in front of her. "Who are you? And why are you walking all by yourself?"

*startled by this Ziayeiga backs off slowly* . . . *then turns and dashes away only to trip and stumble and fall into a muddy puddle* ugh. . .  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:13 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

*startled by this Ziayeiga backs off slowly* . . . *then turns and dashes away only to trip and stumble and fall into a muddy puddle* ugh. . .
Jack steps up to her and extends his hand out to her. "Need some help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:15 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

*hesistant in taking his hand* Thank....you *her voice sounds like cold frost. Even herself, she feels cold*  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:16 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

*hesistant in taking his hand* Thank....you *her voice sounds like cold frost. Even herself, she feels cold*
"No problem. I'm Jack. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:20 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga......may I ask, I have traveled a long way for a human, where am I?  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:27 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

"Sister, you're askin' the wrong guy for that. I don't have any idea myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

I was afraid you were going to say that.....  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:36 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

"I've actually just been going around trying to figure out just where I am. Wanna join me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

"I've actually just been going around trying to figure out just where I am. Wanna join me?"

Sure....which way shall we go though?  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:41 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

Sure....which way shall we go though?
"I've been using the trees, but I guess I couls walk a while." He looks at her mud covered body. "But first we gotta get you cleaned up."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff