Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

MusicalyFatMan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:56 pm
YAY I'm in it took a little to long to get the reply.
I own a Wii and love every game on it especially (as of now) Umbrella Chroncles with some good old zombie blasting..............
I SAID ZOMBIE BLASTING HAHAHA!!!!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:50 am
Welcome to you all. Please enjoy your stay .Also remember to read the rules. blaugh  

Diana Godstone

TheDarkOne23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:32 am
Kirby Rules all hale KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (>'_')> <~~~~~~ KIRBY  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 pm
Im new. My Favorite games are Mario. I basicly like Mario ALOT. PLus im sure ill like Super Smash Brothers Brawl when it comes out. Some games I like that arent Nintendo are Call of Duty and Tony Hawk American Wasteland. (o'')o vs <(''<)  

monkeyyoyoman

Kitamari Go

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:16 pm
under this blanket of stars
Wahh~

Hello everyone :]
I'm Kitamari Go, but you can just call me Go, or Kita, or Mari, or... whatever else applies!

I'm 19, studying programming, my favorite food is the cajun turkey sandwhich from a deli by my school, and I'm currently playing Super Mario Galaxy--I already beat the final boss, now I'm doing the bonus missions to get all 120 stars!

Anyway~ Nice to meet you all!

in a starlight daze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:11 am
I'm mostly new. I'm Pika_Mario. As my screen name states, I'm a pokemon and Mario fan, and I own only Nintendo systems. >_>

So yeah, ello everyone.  

PIKA_MARIO

Lyall128

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:08 pm
Well, since I'm new I guess I'll introduce myself.

Nintendo is not just my favorite console, but a way of life for me. I have never personally owned any other system. That's mainly because my siblings had the other systems, but I never got to play them and only had Nintendo. Because I grew up on Nintendo my favorite games are from them. The Legend of Zelda series is my favorite. Super Smash Bros. follows that, then Mario and Metroid, and I could just keep going but I won't

After all that's said, I'll say this: I'm not a fanboy, but rather someone who prefers Nintendo. I do still enjoy a good match of Halo and other games. I just don't get a chance to play any other systems now that my siblings don't live with me. Lately I've been planning on getting an Xbox 360. Hopefully that happens.

As you can probably tell, video games are my most passionate obsession.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:25 pm
Hallo there everyone! I am new here so im gonna say a little about my self! I am a big Legend of Zelda fan and i love Paper Mario " although i have yet to play Super Paper Mario xp " I love to make new friends that want to talk about anything and everything. if you have problems or anything i am very dependable! I also love to find out new things about games that i didnt know before as well. I hope to become good friends with lots of you guys ^.^!  

Raptorphobia

CT LoF NAKAT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:35 pm
my names Tyrell but my real name is naruto believe it.I have just recently joined and my favorite games are sonic,mario,kingdom hearts,naruto,anime[except dbz i hate it],smash bros series i love it 2 death,rayman ravin rabbids,conker,basketball,rpg's,fantasies,really to get to the point i like a whole bunch of titles.I own every system right now except a ps3 which my mom will get me in about 2 weeks.I play my wii and take my ds everywhere i go but right now im awaiting for the best wii game in history to ever come out.SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.i have the new naruto game for wii also believe it i love god/jesus,videogames,ramen,missions,phone,internet,movies,girls!!!!!,parties,making people laugh,doing pranks and alot more but if u wanna get to know me more just pm me ok cya!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:57 am
Hey! I'n Annie! I love Mario (Specially Paper Mario and 1000 years door), Kirby, and videogames (obviously) heart I am searching for a Wii twisted Anyways I love talking so feel free to comment on my profile and PM me lol  

Kunoichi Prodigy

Synister angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:21 am
hey my fave games are the final fantasy series especially ff9 and ff7 there increadible!I also love super smash bros and cant wait for brawl!lolz ash  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:39 am
My name is Fawks666 (Robynn irl)

I'm 17 years old

I love nintendo. My favorite games are the final fantasy series, super smash brothers, soul calibur, pokemon, well, pretty much anything!  

Fawks666

Devoted Punching Bag

23,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:58 am
Well, since Wayne decided to let us have our own thread, I will use it in my ploy to take over the world. My favorite newer games are Starcraft, Warcraft (not WOW), all Pokemon, ALL Zelda, MGS, and FireEmblem. As for classics, Mach rider, Kid Icarus, old Kirby, Super Mario 2 (6 golden coins), and Final fantasy tactics. Likes: Girls, Halloween, Candy, Girls, and myths of all kinds. Dislikes: People who think that they are better that other people for stupid reasons, bigotry, and party crashers. Those select few who read this post can call me Rusti.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:05 pm
Hi, my name is Miles, and ive owned every nintendo system there is. my favorite games are zelda, and right now im playing mario galexy (AMAZING GAME)  

P13Z0MB13

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:09 pm
Hello fellow obsessing people! The name's Lunaria Canis, but you can call me Luna, Ria, or even Nari. My actual name's Caitlin, 18 years old and a huge Nintendo fan. I love the Zelda series, especially Twilight Princess, and I'm trying to get a DS so I can get Phantom Hourglass. I also love Guitar Hero "am currently playing the second one for PS2" and DDR Super Nova. "haven't played the second one that came out recently and don't want to." Anyway, The only systems that my brothers and I own are as follows: three GameBoy colors, a GameBoy SP, GC, Nintendo64, SuperNintendo, PlayStation1 and PlayStation2.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games