Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:48 pm
[OMFG!! ROFL! Bou should give Klaash Codeine! Dude that stuff is crazy awesome! It makes you feels no pain but it's makes you loopy and like makes you semi-conscience. My borhter, Daniel, has to use it right now because he broke his toe. xD That stuff works wonders.. xp ]

Lilli heard Bou from out in the hall. 'Lilli! Come here, something is wrong with Klaash!' She jumped up from the chair she was sitting in and leapt out into the hall. Lilli ran to Klaash room , the door only 20 feet away. Bou and Klaash were in the doorway. Klaash wasn't wearing a shirt, it was wrapped tightly on his head. Klaash's body was entirely covered in blood.. Lilli cupped a hand over her mouth to stifle a scream. After a second or two she calmed down enough to say, "Oh my gosh! Klaash, are... do you need help?" Lilli asked her voice worried. She thought asking if he was okay would be a stupid question for the fact he was covered in blood. Lilli couldn't control her emotions and just started to cry. She didn't sob or make noise just tears flowed from her eyes. "I'm sorry.." She mumured. She wanted to hug Klaash, and comfort him, but she didn't want to at all hurt him.

[Lol I at first thought Was it really so necessary to strip Klaash of his shirt? biggrin whee wink But yeah he needs to put pressure on it lol]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"M'kay." Ben said through a mouthfull of food. He'd finshed. He took a napkin and wiped his face, then sat back in his chair.

" Hey was that the front door?" keshi asked pointlessly because he already knew the answer.
Ben started to get up.
" No ill get it!" keshi said as he jumped up and ran to the door.

"Hel-lo...." his voice gaged in to nothingness.
"Tranai...is that you." keshi managed to say.  

flooru123

flooru123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:25 pm
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"M'kay." Ben said through a mouthfull of food. He'd finshed. He took a napkin and wiped his face, then sat back in his chair.

" Hey was that the front door?" keshi asked pointlessly because he already knew the answer.
Ben started to get up.
" No ill get it!" keshi said as he jumped up and ran to the door.

"Hel-lo...." his voice gaged in to nothingness.
"Tranai...is that you." keshi managed to say.

heart heart heart "Keshi is that really you?"
":Yes:" They said at the same time.
"I came to see if you have any more rooms open for one more." Tranai asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:52 pm
ooc// Abby, I thought I had to send it to Olivia...
lol. Alright.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:53 pm
[FYI: Kiahni guests aren't allowed to answer the door for new comers. One of Abby's people like: Tsshyeiah, Xellious, or Klaash need to. I'm sorry. I guess it's okay, but Just remember that. ILY heart ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:14 pm
Bou looked up at Lilli.
"Lilli, stay there. Klaash is in extreme pain, his nerves are fried, every move hurts." She said. Then turned to Klaash.
"Then there is nothing I can do for you. Lilli can you get a sponge and a cup of cold water? We have to cleanse the wound. Oh and a towel too."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:41 am
[[=w= Sorry,KIKI!! (all is forgiven)]]

Klaash's labored breathing started up again,"I...I'll be fine..." He said,his voice suddenly cutting off,then stabilizing itself. "Soon....I'll...be fine...." It hurt to breathe. The room was still visible, it wasn't spinning, he could see fine. But what use was that to him now? Oooooh, You can see~! Some good that'll be when your brain explodes... A cynical voice in his head said. He did nothing to respond,but kept the words in mind. What good were his eyes now? Did this bizzare disfunctioning of the nervous system have to do with his demon half of his genetic make up? All questions for him at the time were pointless. Still writhing, every thought now was hostile. He wanted everyone to leave him alone. When Lilli brought a spone to dab at his head and wipe away his blood, he swatted at her and screamed,"Dont' touch me!" His eyes were wide and his pupil almost invisible.

A voice in the back of hsis ever throbbing brain told him that dying would be the best option,but what a liar. Klaash had never really paid attention to his consience anyway. What good would dying do?

[[Tsshyeiah to the rescue!!! >D]]

Suddenly, swift,loud high-heel clicks echoed throuought the hall. They only got louder when the figure approaching Klaash's room. This time the beautiful Tsshyeiah was dressed in a corset dress of black leather, and her hair,for once was loose. Never had Klaash realized how long her red hair was. She stepped closer to him, batting him with the top of her foot in the ribs. "You IDIOT!" she roared, narrowing her eyes. "You don't just wake up...." She looked like she was going to explode with anger. "You, and you." She said,pointing to Lilli and Bou. "Move.all this racket was very disturbing to all of us."

After they had stepped aside for the lady of the house, Tsshyeiah stood directly over Klaash. He was still squriming. "Nothing's the problem..."She said in a muffled voice,observing his movements and observing his behaviors. "It's his demon." she announced,pulling back her elongated back sleeves. She tucked a thick lock of red hair behind her ear and kneeled down beside Klaash. He turned towards her. "Leave me."

She laughed threw her teeth,"Heh...You? You big baby..." She said, retreiving a red blade from her boot. The jewel in the center of the hilt was stained black. Black from hatred. "That damn demon of yours keeps acting up..." She said through gritted teeth. Gripping the blade tightly, aiming it above Klaash's heart, she grinned. "Die."

With a mightly thrust,she plunged the dagger into his heart, a black aura pulsed out of him, and spiraled around Tsshyeiah's arm. Her grip tightened once more and she looked like she was using a lto of effort now as the black spread around the room, giving the once melancholy room a hateful aura. Klaash once again squrimmed uncontrolably, but this more seriously. His back was well into the hair, the back of his head repeatedly hit the floot. His eyes were vacant, and his mouth wide open. The blackness stopped, as did Klaash. He lay there motionless, arms sprawled out, head limp, and eyes vacant. Tsshyeiah stood up, her gaze more ferocious than ever. "He's not dead,don't worry."

Watching their appalled expression, she exited the room,but stopped in the doorway. "His demon is gone,he's pure Vampire now." And left, her high-heelde black boots clicked against the wood floors of the Manor.

[[LONG POST!! eek ]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:14 am
[DAMN THAT WAS COOL! But kinda scary for a second because I thought she was going to kill Klaash. I was like NO ABBY DON'T KILL HIM OR I'LL KILL YOU! lol ily]

When Klaash had slapped the sponge out of Lilli's hand, she stared at him her eyes full of grief. More tears poured out of her eyes, though she still didn't sob. She picked up the towel and set them inside Klaash's room. Suddenly, from inside the candle lit room, Lilli heard high heels clicking down the hall. Tsshyeiah pulled a knife, that was very odd looking and held over Klaash's heart. She looked into his eyes and said, "Die." Then plunged it into his chest, a black aura pulsed out of him. Klaash was writhing on the floor, Lilli couldn't touch him as long as Tsshyeiah was there, she was sure Tsshyeiah would bite her head off, literally. 'Don't worry, he's not dead.' Tsshyeiah had said when she left.

The second Tsshyeiah was around the corner, Lilli kneeled next to Klaash. Lilli put her hand on his chest, ever so lightly, right over his heart. Tsshyeiah wasn't lying. Klaash didn't have a pulse, he was a pure vampire. Lilli picked up Klaash's limp, unconscious body and set him on the bed. The floor didn't look very comfortable right now. DON'T TOUCH ME! The words echoed in her head. "I'm sorry.." she whispered. "Bou I need your help. Klaash does, actually." Lilli said, her voice quiet and sad.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:23 am
[[ which one is Kiahni? xd ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:29 am
[[Tranai Masen looks like Kakashi. A lot. heart I love Kakashi...]]  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:19 am
Bou stood at the doorway. SHe had seen something similar like this done before so she knew that he would be okay once he woke up. She nodded at Tsshyeiah on her way out.
"Lilli, Do you still love Tuesday? Or have you gained new feelings for Klaash?" Bou asked with a vancant expression.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:03 pm
Lilli's eyes darted to Klaash, just to assure he was still really unconscious. She sighed and walked across the room to go sit on a chair that was closer to Oiya. She plopped herself down and thought. You see, I've liked Klaash ever since I've come to this manor. But I always loved Tuesday. It has nothing to do with he killed my sister that I don't like him as much anymore just, he's like overprotecive and I can't handle it. I asked him not to leave me, and he just kept runnning. It was the worst birthday I'd ever had." Lilli said, her voice sad remembering it. "So it's not like I just gained these feelings for Klaash overnight. It just made them stronger when Tuesday left." Lilli stood up and walked over to the dresser. There was a picture of Klaash and Ceeleia. Lilli had witnessed Ceeleia's death, Tuesday had tried to heal her cancer, but she died in the process. Poor Klaash... Ceeleoa was the only sibling he cared for. And she for him. That's why he's so sad all the time now.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:27 pm
[[Gah. I have to wait for Abby to open the door. xd Oh well. I'll be at soccor practice. Later...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:42 pm
[[Po' Klaash. T^T I've made his life so miserable.]]

Tsshyeiah walked away, placing the now blackened blade in its place. Her father had given in to her when he died, saying that if Ceelleia or Klaash started acting strangely and hostile, she should pierce their heart with it. She paid almost no attention then, but now it seemed quite useful. And if anything, if any of the demons in her household started to act strangely, she could stab them,and they'd be fully human. It was a demon revoking blade, and an ancient one.

Tsshyeiah felt someone's body heat near her shoulder. "Hello there." she said to the air, as though talking to herself. Her expression was blank.

"Your hair smells lovely today, why don't you let it loose more often?" A ever so familiar voice whispered in her ear.

"It's bothersome. I prefer it braided."

"What made you let it down tonight?"

"You."

"Oh, now you're flattering me...." The male voice said,lauhing a bit.

"Xellious not need know of this, alright?" She said,keeping her head turned forwards but a sudden urgency in her voice.

"Yes,yes,yes." The voice said, clearly it was Esloleiar. "He never needs to know."

----
[[Poor Xellious! T^T]]

Klaash....Klaash....Please stay asleep...Please....please! You need to. Don't wake up. Don't wake up for a long,long time. I need you here.

Klaash opened his eyes, blinding whiteness was all he could see endlessly. A pale face with silvery blonde hair and faded blue eyes looked at him gently, her face crinkled with happiness. "You're here." She said, lunging forward to embrace him. Klaash was taken aback. "Celleia!?" He asked, nearly shreiking in disbelief. "No...no,you're dead...You can't be alive.........Where are we,anyways?"

Celleia released him. The two side together, in complete whiteness.The white dress Celleia wore only made her seem camoflouged[sp?]. She looked down. "Yes, I am dead. And this is all a dream. But I've come to see you! What does the world matter now? Just sleep. Look!" she said,standing up. "I'm all better! No problems!" She bent her legs several times and leapt into the air,physically announcing that her ailment was no longer affecting her. Klaash smiled, and was on the verge of tears.

His dead sister was right in front of him. The frail,sickly child who wasn't even able to exit her own living quarters was frolicing around and leaping for joy. It really was just a dream. He did start crying, he hung his head and put an arm to his eyes, trying to hide his disbelief and sorrow from her. She looked hurt,"Klaash,what's wrong?" She asked,her small hand touched his arm. The sensation was too real. Too many times had she touched his arm like this, like an infant grasping one's finger. She really was just like a baby.

"You're dead." He stated."You're dead, and this isn't real."

She looked at him,"Klaash," she said in a empathetic voice,kneeling before him and hugging him. "So what if it is? I'm here,aren't I?"

This was the Celleia he had never seen before. Would she have been like this if she hadn't been so frail like her mother? He only longed and drempt of something like this deep within his heart. "You never have to wake up. I'll be here, and we can just stay like this." He looked up, his eyes were red, and several streams of wet,warm tears dribbled off of his face. She looked so happy. "You'll never have to wake up."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:55 pm
[OMG that was so sad! I wanna cry just picturing it. But Klaash can't stay like that forever. He would just be in a forever sleep, and that'd be.. boring. :'P That was a cool post, Nice abby.]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games