Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:12 pm

"Oh! That's only because I was eating. You know it's rude to talk with a stuffed muzzle." Rocky explained after finishing his sammich. "Man! That was good! You furs should get paid for this!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Derrick giggled lightheartedly at Rocky's compliment and reached a hand down into his pocket. "I certainly wish we could.. Because..." He trailed off, pulling his paw back from his pants and showing nothing but some lint. "Heh, well.. Y'know."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Mika nudged her empty cup of tea away from her on the countertop. Feeling quite pleased, but wouldn't mind a refill. A lot had happened around her while she was away in her own little world. Two males had come from the kitchen with sandwhiches. Mika stood and walked to the end of the counter nearest the male brewing tea. "So, which one are you? Dimitri or Derrik? A male named Yue told me the tea i just drank was made by two males. I really want to thank them."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Yue reached into his own pockets and withdrew some money. "I may not have much but I can still pay for the tea and sandwiches, as well as the company!" He turned and finished the last of his sandwich, washing it down with a sip of tea.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 pm

"I have no money, either," Sef realized suddenly. "I suppose I was really lacking in wisdom to come to a cafe without first checking if I had any currency. I am lucky to have made such kind friends as you all."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Derrick patted Yue on the shoulder and shook his head slowly. "No, no. Of course not, Yue. We'll just say it's on the house, okay?" With a warm smile, he turned to Sef. "Oh no, but you.. I'm gonna have to charge you. Sorry." He stifled another giggle by biting his lip.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Finishing up with the tea Dimitri looked up grinning "Heh, I'm Dimitri, and my fellow sandwich engineer is Derrick. And you are... Wow! Aside from beautiful that is..." He said before thinking Gah! You dolt, don't drool over her, introduce yourself properly. "Ah, Dimitri Luger, researcher and nanite engineer, pleased to meet you miss...?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Wilde Karrde
Finishing up with the tea Dimitri looked up grinning "Heh, I'm Dimitri, and my fellow sandwich engineer is Derrick. And you are... Wow! Aside from beautiful that is..." He said before thinking Gah! You dolt, don't drool over her, introduce yourself properly. "Ah, Dimitri Luger, researcher and nanite engineer, pleased to meet you miss...?"

"Well, Dimitri, you have inspired me to praise your tea making talents. You are more talented than I. A true master in the art of tea brewing." Her face reddened a bit. Did he just say what she thought he said? He did! Now, what would be an appropriate reaction to such a bold, but appreciated compliment? "Thank you, Mr. Dimitri. My name is Mika Hisoka."

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm

"Oh, thank you... uhh, and your welcome." Dimitri said with a grin and began to pour the freshly brewed tea. "I hope the second batch stands up to the first..." He said softly, momentarily forgetting the rest of the cafe, until he looked up, and noticed the rest of the group enjoying the sandwiches. "Ah, uh, anyone for seconds?" He asked aloud holding up the kettle, his eyes drifting to Mika, despite his best efforts to remain equal minded.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 am

"Yes, thank you," Yue replied at his offer. He caught sight of Mika blushing and smiled to himself. "Should I play match-maker or can you take care of yourself," he whispered to Dimitri as he filled Yue's cup.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Sef put his hands over his mouth and laughed quietly.
"Oh, dear, is Dimitri losing his composure? It is fun listening to flirting such as this," he said rather bluntly.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:01 pm

*Snickers* "Well, well, welly well well! Somefur is infatuated!" He said to Dimitri telepathicly. "Watch what you say, you dont wanna blow it!"

"I'll take two please!" He said aloud. "Oh, and if we were paying for it, I would have gladly paid for it!" He said while pulling out a wad 'o cash. "I have more in my account. It was a traveling fund from Shinue-sensei. You can say that she's "loaded". He said trying not to sound like a complete jerk/snob/showoff.

OiginalLimbershadow

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Nurren sat quietly at his seat watching as Derrick went around serving the others. He began to feel bad for not helping him and felt obligated to join in. "Derrick, you need a hand?" He asked nervously.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Derrick spun around in his stool to face his lover, sending him a slight nod. "Sure hun. Care to help me.. In the kitchen?" He smirked and rose from his seat, then made his way over to the feline.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm

"Sure!" Nurren smiled. He rose to follow his coon, clinging to his arm and rubbing against his shoulder playfully.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games