Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:55 am
Sirus snalred visoculsy at the girl placing him in the uncomfy white things. He snarled slashing her in the face and bitting her wing. He didn't like it he wanted to be back on the white puffy thing. He knorred in a wing angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:02 am
Scott summoned another cloud benath Sirus levating him out of Gemini's makeshift craddle. The cloud slowly hovered other to him. 'Just leave him here with me stop snacthing off me. I wont hurt him !' he said angrily. This girl had no clue the pups had been snacthed from their families they had to rely on the natural instincts to chose their family or allies. He rubbed his head. 'Easy Sirius it's OK were not going to hurt you' he said gently. He the looked at Gemini. 'I think he enjoys the comfort of the cloud. So let him stay here I don't mind. He's not a play toy he doesn't have to do what you want !'.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:08 am
Sirus cuddled on in the safe haven of the cloud sqeuaking with delight it was so much better than the rough terrains he'd met and besides he loved by in the air it gave him a rush nothing else could be yet. Suddenly he felt a new feeling..hunger. He tummy growled. He whimpered wanting food.

'Sounds like he's hungry' Robin added. He turned to Gemin 'I think this one is to. I better leave her on the ground she may wonder off again. What should we give them ?' he asked unsure of what to do. Trying to chnaged the subject from the arguement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:46 am
Italius curled up next to Starfire and licked her face.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:44 pm
Midnight walked over to the lake and sat under a tree. She looked into the water and knew that her love Adonis needs some time of his own so she let him be so he may think.

~~~~~~~

"My brother Scar. Feanor is dead and one of those wolves killed him. and I shall avenge his death by killing that certain wolf. and his name is Craig. so wher see those wolves agin they'll pay for the pups and for Feanor. But for now we need to recuperat from that battle and when we are ready we shall all take them down," said Blood Moon. She than helped her brother up and they walked to where their leaders will be since Blood moon and ehr brother knows the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:29 pm
Vesta missed her brotherItalius since she couldnt see him. She sat and cried.

Argent looked at Raven and knodded "I guess u are right."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:44 pm
Starfire licked his head one more time and than looked our the window and into the sundown sky.

Gemini nodded to Kid-web star and let him take Sirius. Than she heard Robin's question and said, "Well, these pups are still youg and little. They can't chew yet meaning they can't eat meat nor fruit yet. The only thing they'll eat is milk from the main mother wolf in the pack that is in her body. For that's where they get the milk. And it looks like Vesta wants to her broher Italius. And Starfire is in the bedroom down there with Italius." Gemini pointed where it was. She than made her wings disappear. "And if anyone needs me I'll be in this room right here," said Gemini as she walked into the library room. She sat down in the chair, at a desk, and opened a book that talked about this lands past. and she opened the book to the page where it showed a picture of her mother and father. the greatest warriors in the land. Gemini looked kind of sad as she looked at the pictures wishing she had met them and so a tear fell down her cheak and down to the book page.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:52 pm
Here's a picture of Gemini's Mother and Father that's in the book.

User Image
User Image  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:41 pm
Vesta felt gemini's sadness and followed her. Vesta looked confused at Gemini and tried to cheer her up. She tried to jump on her lap but she kept falling over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:59 pm
Raven was glad that Beast Boy didn't pull away. The sun was setting. "Almost sun down... After the pups are fed, we should get some rest after that fight."

Scar growled softly. He licked his sister's ear in comfort. "We'll avenge Feanor's death. In time. Do you want to tell the news to Swiftkill and Blaise or should I?"  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 am
'I guess we can feed them goats milk. I've got bottles of the stuff at my cave..wait !' he gave Sirus to Robin placing her on his back. He summoned a cloud zooming back to his cave. He reutnred shrotly with a huge bag full of pots and pans and other essential items. 'I've got milk. He produced a leather flask brimming with milk. He the produced a flat pan. Puring some milk into it placoing it down carefully. He sent a cloud to pick up Sirus so he could drink. 'I'll get the other pup and you get the brother this shoud cheer them up.' he smiled.

He turned into wolf form picking Vesta up in his mouth. He changed back into human form craddling her in his arms rocking her gently wipping away her tears. 'It's all right it dinner time with your brothers !' he said changing his tone considerably taking her to the food placing her down wipping away her tears. 'Drink deep' he whispered. He turned what was wrong with the gil ?. He went back into the libary amzzed by the huge vastness of books. He felt guilty had he been to cruel ?. He placed a hand on her shoulder. 'I'm sorry for what I said it's just Sirius slightly reminds me off myslef. I didn't mean to be unkind. Why are you crying ?'.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:35 am
Sirus sat on the gound patiently sqeauling for norishment and wacthed his sister slip away. He waite dpateintly brushing himslef up against the other wolf (Robin) his fur was soft and he felt safe. Suddenly cloud man reutrned with milk. He also bought his sister though he stayed away from her lapping up the milk quickly and in delight. It was cool and delious.

'Yeah I guess' Beast boy wheezed nervously his feeling were so strange he'd never experineced them before he was so nervous as he feard her feelings wouldn't be the same and he would look stupid.

Robin nooded at Kid webstar leaving the pups to get Italus. Vesta had slipped whe he'd been caught up with Sirus. It made him sad seing her cry though she should cheer up when he bought her brother. He entered the bedroom. 'Starfire ?. It's feeding time and I think Vesta missess her brother' he said pciking Itauls up in his mouth taking him to the milk to drink.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 am
Italius began drinking the milk but got over excited and fell into the bowl of milk. He then sat up covered in milk and giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:36 am
Robin smiled it was so heartwarming. He picked Italus out of milk putting him down gently on the ground. How could he dry him out ?

Sirus coutninued to gulp up the milk every gulp heightned his mood. He lciedk it more violently some splash getting nito his eye. As his head kncoked up in pain and blindess his face made contact with the bowl tipping the rest of the contents other the two pups as some spalshed onto him dousing him milk. As he feel back his began to cry his whmpering got louder. His face thorbbing.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am
Scott suddenly heard the clatter of the bowl he turned round hurrying back to the pups hearing the whimpering of a pup, it was such a sad sound. He saw milk everyhwere and Sirius on his back crying. He summoned a cloud picking up Sirus brining him to his arms. He huggged him soflt whispering into his ear. 'It's Sirius it i'm hear don't please' he whispered gently bouncing him up and down. He was drenched in milk. 'Looks we'll need to wash them. I've got towels I bought from my cave and thier a river not to far. I could fly us other if you want ?' Scott asked trying to be helpful.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games