Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:38 am
'Too bad i'm having one' he smiled heading other to the kicthen. He delved into the cupboards grabbing a cracker he began to munch it loudly.

Scott stood back unsure what do. He smiled friendly at Adam guessing he had something to do with the Titans he hovered on a cloud above the others. Waiting for something to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:55 am
'I'm so sorry for everything' Adam whispered in Starifres ear finally feeling home and together with the group. 'I'm so sorry' he repeated again. The joy of finiding his place overwheling him.

Robin smiled glad to see his apprentice had seen sense and was ready to reuturn home.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:43 am
Arachno sighed. He'd done what he come to do now it was time to go. Arachno teleported into the room by Arachnid and Gemini. 'Arachnid thanks for everything but i'm going back to the temple. I needed thier now.' he shook his hnad firmly.

Arachnid was stunned by Arahcno shock annoucnment but nodded his head firmly. 'Very well my brother. Keep safe' he smiled. In a blink Arachno was gone. Arachnid smiled and popped another cracker into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:51 pm
Starfire heard what Adan had to say and said, "Its alright dear Adam." She than moved away and said, "How about we all head home."

"Yeah, lets," said Fox as she turend into her human-fox form.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:53 pm
"Hm, I hope he'll be alright," said Gemini. She than felw off of Arachnid's shoulder and landed on the kitchen counter. She than turned herself into a cat and meowed like one, "Meow!" She than walks on the counter and asked, "Have you ever tried choclate syrup in a root beer float?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:00 am
'Well..no because you see kitty I like to keep the contents of my stomach in my stomach and I doubt your allowed it either' Arachnid siad firmly cringing at the repulsive mixture.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:04 am
'Yeah lets' Adam took off into the air and waited for the others to follow suit. Generally excited and happy he would returning home were he belonged.

Robin took off and leviatated besides Adam. 'It's great to have you back Adam' he smiled strongly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:55 pm
When they returned to the tower. Starfire walked in the main room and said, "Actually Gemini has eaten choclate syrup with root beer floats adn trust us she'll eat it."

"Oh, really," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:42 pm
"Yeah, I did always use to eat like that because Beast boy and Cybrog would let me until mother and father stopped me because thingk I would get sick from it adn knowing it wasn't healthy," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:45 am
'Eww that doesn't sound right at all.' Scott shuddered replused by the gortesque mixture. 'Now chicen nuggets in sandwich thats a winning combination !' he added.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:34 am
Robin walked in behind Starfire waiting for Adam to follow he listened on the conversation the group were having. 'Thats right Gemini and we hope you learnt from it' he said firmly.

Adam stood outside nerves biting chunks out his confidnece as he feared to step back inside the tower. Could he be forgiven by the others so easily as they had done ?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:19 pm
"Gemini your one crazt funny little kid you know that," said Fox with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:09 pm
"Hm, I've been told," said Gemini with a smile. "And yes, dad me know now not to eat it no more even though I never got sick from it. So meow," said Gemini as she was still a cat and meowed like one. She jumped off the counter and towards Scott and rubbed against him and purred. "Prrrrrrr," as she rubbed against him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:57 am
Scott scrachted Geminis head affectiobatilly. Even though he couldn't stand cats it was OK if he was dear new sister. He smiled at here wondering where that boy was.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:59 am
Adam slowly entered the tower heading to his room first and taking of his suit. Though he kept his domino mask he stayed in black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. He sat on his bed nervously wondering what to say.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games