Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:43 am
Emerald smiled at Nightstar. She ate her pizza quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:39 am
Past Present

Starfire smiled at Robin and said, "I can't believe it but I"m glad that were having a child." She now had another person living inside her.

(( I want to put in Lyra for my other character ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 am
Future Present

Cyborg heard the phone ring and picked it up. "Hello," as he answered into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:03 am
(( Here's Lyra's profile ))

Name: Princess Lyra Wolf Surya
Code Name: Arrow Wolf
Appearence:
Regular/Princess
User Image
Hero
User Image
Powers: Wind, flight, healer, talks to animals, shape shifts into a dragon wolf, and can turn her hand into a dragon claw that can be iron claw
Dragon Wolf Appearence:
When in this form she has dragon wings. But when in regular form she has angel wings.
User Image
Weapons: Bow and elemental arrows
two swords dragon fang and wolf fang
Family Memebers:
Gemini [mother]
Draco [father]

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am
Future Present

The cat disappeared and Azar glanced at Chris. "Hey Chris. So, what brought you up to the roof?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:44 am
Then Nightstar grabbed another slice and ate with mustard on it.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:49 pm
Furutre Present

Then Lyra flew in the sky after being dropped off from a boat down below. she carried her ver night bag on her back adn flew up to the roof and than spotted Azar and Chris. She smiled and said as she waved to them, "Hay Chris, Azar." She than landed on the the roof next to them both. "Hay guys," she said in her cute tone of voice.

Cyborg went ontop of the roof to go see if Lyra was there already and she was. And she was with Azar and Chris. "Hello little princess," said Cybrog with a smile and hugged her tight. he than placed her back down adn asked, "How are you kiddo? How is it being a princess and all in another kingdom?"

"Oh, I'm great. But learning lessons such as being a princess does get pretty boring at times. Casue I go home to the kingdom to learn all of that stuff than I go to Teen Generation's headquaters and my parents friends kid's which are my friends and we all learn how to use our powers together," explained Lrya.

"Cool, kido," said Cybrog.

"There's times I even go to Uncle Arachnid and Aunty Fox's place and train and be babysit with my cousin Chris here. while my parents have a little alone time or they do get busy. And the other parents are also at other places so yeah," she said in her cute tone voice.

"Well, aren't you quite usy at tiomes and cute. I remember seeing you and Chris as a baby together and you two always loved playing in the kitty pool together adn you both hated being seprated," explained Cybrog as he remembered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:44 am
Future present
'Yeah well things change' Chris muttured getting and walking back inside the tower. Frankly he was angry with Lyra after she stupidly followed him out on patrol one night getting him caught by his dad and getting sent away to boarding school.

Past present
'I know. What do you want to call the child.' Robin asked drawing up on a real blank on what he wanted to call the child.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:36 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar watched Chris leave. "Hey Lyra," greeted Azar. He ran off inside of the tower after Chris. "Hey, Chris. So what did you want to talk about before Lyra came?" He was curious as to what had changed between Chris and Lyra, but he didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:29 pm
Future Present

"Huh, I wish I didn't come," said Lyra.

"Huh, why is that?" asked Cyborg.

"Beacause I got him in trouble one time," said Lyra as she looked down.

"And he's still mad for that. Shoot there are times I'm surprise he's Arachnid's kid," said Cyborg.

"And I did always apoligize to him but he doesn't know how to let things go," said Lyra.

Past Present

Starfire looked at Robin and thought of something. She said to him, "Isn't Nightstar the first child I have in the future?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:58 pm
Emerald saw a figure in the corner of her eye. She turned fast and notice it disappear. She looked confused and pushed her pizza infront of her farther.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:26 am
Future present
'Just wanted to see if you were ok man it's been a while since I have such a good friend' Chris replied looking glum.

Past present

Vince trudged through the sewers his TPDA in eye piece mode he was getting closer by the second. One step closer to finding his ture orgins in this world.

'I guess we should call her Nightstar then' Robin replied suddenly impressed by the irony of the universe and smiled slightly at it.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 pm
~~Future~~

"Well thanks. You're a great friend. And yeah, I think I'm pretty much fine." The outburst had been strange, but something in his mind had been haunting him recently. He didn't say it. Azar noticed Chris' despairing look. "Hey, what's wrong?" He didn't say that he knew it was Lyra. It had been obvious when he had just left.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 pm
Past Present

Starfire smiled towards Robin and leaned her head on his chest. "I love you," she whispered to him in a calm voice.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 pm
Nightstar than ate five pizza's with mustard on them.

Greyfire ate only four. "Can't believe a girl like you can eat five pizzas," he said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games