Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 pm
"What the hell!?"He said as he looked at them,when did he get i a hostage situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:52 pm
Lucy starts to put Nyuu closes one. She puts on cat ears and a cat tail. She also musts a outfit on. She grabs some cold water and throws it on Lance to wake him up. "wake up sleep head."She says smileing. ((Right now Lucy looks like this User Image))
Nyuu stands outside the door. "Oh my god what have i done."She says slideing down the wall.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm
"Oh hey..."He said."Wheres nyuu?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:06 pm
"She lefted when she hit you on the head. She also locked the door." She says makeing the door unable to open. She walks over and sits on Lance lap. "Shes not a ever goos gf is she hiting to in the head like that."She says playing with his hair.She also puts Lances hand on her leg. She starts to flirt with him more and more.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Cane came into the hallway where nyuu was."Wheres Lucy?"He asked.

Lance saw through her."What about cane..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:15 pm
Nyuu trys to open the door."Mmm shes in here with Lance but...I hit him in the head with a pan and....."She says cant opening the door.

Lucy rubs her head. "I dont know really. I dont even rembering how i meet him or whn he asked to go out...." She says.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:25 pm
"...That doesnn't meen that he doesn't love you..."He said right then there was a knock on the door.

"Lucy?"Came Cane's voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:43 pm
"Yea but......."She says.She stands up and opens the door.

Nyuu walks in. "Hey thats my outfit give it back." Nyuu says. She takes off the outfit. her eyes gets big as she sees Lucy has nothing under it.

Lucy rubs her head. "Yea my outfit wouldnt go under that one so i took mine off and just put that one....But seeing that you took that way its kinda werid standing here without clothes  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Lance,and cane both stared at lucy's ,naked,body.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:18 pm
Lucy looks at Cane and Lance.

"Hey! i looks just as good as her" She says. She takes off her clothes. "See."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:27 pm
Lance,and cane looked at each other,thinking the same thing,but now Lance concentrated more on nyuu,and cane on lucy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:51 pm
"We are even. You got Cane and i got Lance. Its time to see what Linch thinks. Who looks better. Lance go find Linch now!" she snaps.

Lucy rubs her head. "Whos Linch?She ask walking over to Cane.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 am
Both shouted."NO!!"
"I'm not going to let my friend look at my girlfriends naked body...."Cane said.
"Ya I agree..."Lance said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:37 am
Lucy hides behide Cane. "Cane im cold."She says

Nyuu looks at Cane and Lance. Its not up to you. Its up to me and Lucy. And i say yes." She says grabing a blanket and wrips it around her. She walks out of the room to go find Linch.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:57 am
Lance caught up to nyuu."What do I have to do to make you not do this..."He asked sincerely.He placed his hand on her shoulder.

Cane blushed alittle but,he put his arms around her to keep her warm,wondering what she was thinking about.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff