Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image

Riku got out of the water and headed to get dress as he went to the main building he had fixed most of it as he put his clothes on he made pillars of metal and started constructing the fence,"There done." Riku said as he started to head out to the village.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Sorcam entered the hot springs, noticing the obvious changes. He stripped down and took a towel out to the male springs, where he slid into the water. He sat there, relaxing, as he thought about things. The Akatsuki were active again, most definitely. His brother's library contained information about the Akatsuki from the past, and the older members. However, this time, it seemed much more organized. He sighed as he ran everything through his head, letting the water relax his muscles.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Sorcam sat up and looked around. Nobody was here, and his thinking was over. He had come to nothing. -Well, it's best if I go train myself now.- He thought as he got out, wrapped the towel around himself, and walked back into the main building. He changed and walked to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 pm
Hikari looked around.The hot spring was marvalous to her."oooh, what now?"  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 pm
-Yun was also marvaled at the sight of the hotspring. Although he has been to hotsprings on the Water Country mainland at the Sung family's headquarters, he had never been to a natural hotspring. The air seemed pure and he already felt refreshed.-

"Well, should we go to the mixed bath?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 pm
Yun hadn't noticed but Hikari was far ahead of him, in a towel in the water relaxing.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 pm
-Yun heads into the changing room and undresses and locks up his weapons. Wrapping a towel around him, he steps into the mixed bath to see Hikari in there, with nothing but a towel, soaking in the bath. Yun starts to blush again as he climbs in next to her.-

"How is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 pm
"Wonderfullllll..."She said as she sunk into the water.Her eyes peeked above it.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 pm
-Yun also sank down and relaxed, looking up at the sky-

"This is much better than my family's hot spring...Hey, I hardly know anything about ya, what was your family like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 pm
"Well a littleeeee on the crazy side haha.I'd say my better family isn't blood related."She laughed."And your's?"  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 pm
-Yun continues to look up at the sky.-

"My mother died when I was around 3...My brothers whereabouts are unknown...and my father was killed around a month ago by akatsuki. Now, I'm heir to a major military force of over 500,000 mercenaries and am the only one left of my clan. But before that, I had a great family. I miss them all, especially mom..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 pm
"Me too..."She looked at him."Sensitive guys are cute."She laughed.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:36 pm
-Yun smiled as he wraps his arm around her and pulls her close against him.-

"And you're just so cute"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:38 pm
She stuck her tongue out at him."Bleahh!"She laughed .  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 pm
-he sticks his tongue out at her and then kisses Hikari on her cheek-

"Bleh that blaugh "  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items