Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:08 pm

selena looked at him" hethrus say something please"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Hethrus sighed and started to head back upstairs "I don't know...I just need time to think..." he said before going into his room.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 pm

selena craked a smile and says " take all the time you need hethrus i hopefully ill see you soon"
selena sighs " sweet dreams mon ami "
selen looked at haru and mouthed "thank you " to her
selena say to haru " the hour is late and im sure you tired of hearing me and im tired myself so let go to bed shall we ill see you in moring good nite haru "selena walks up the stairs and into her which was next door to hehtrus room she just layed there awak listing to hethrus talk to him self
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 pm

the next moring selena got up rather late rubed her eyes and thought " i love him so much but if he need time then ok " selena got up and got dress and walked out of her room and saw hethrus in the kicthen
selena really didnt say much to him and kinda smiled at him " good moring hethrus " selena just goes and gett blood

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Hethrus ignored Selenia and headed out to the Garden walking around slowly looking at all the plants.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Keirah sat in a tree that rested in the garden. She was looking up at the leaves, her legs swung underneath her and her fingers tapped lightly against the woody branch on her sides to a tune that was playing in her mind.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 pm

selena sighs sadly "well i guess it to soon for hi to say anyhting to me "selean says to her self
selena watches hethrus walkout and not say a word to her .
selena get her blood and walks out into paino room and play a sad melody danting sound that vibretes thour the house echoing the sound of selena song that she playing selena didnt care who heard her melody she play with tears in her eyes and each note sound sader than the 1st note that was played .selena finshed play the paino and play the vilion now .
selena thout to her self " i wish i could rest time to make sure none of this would ever happen"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:27 am

selena leave the room where the paino and the vilion is to go and get some more blood and then go to look for haru" i where she is " selena thinks to herself

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 am

Having slept in late Haru finally wakes up and sits up in her bed. Rubbing her eyes she yawns before getting up and getting dressed. Brushing her hair and teeth she heads out of her room afterwards to get something to eat. She was starved at the moment it had been quite a long time she she had had anything to eat. Heading dow the hall she goes to the kitchen.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 pm

selen not know where ahru ahd when selena wen tout int the garden to see if that was a big that hethrus would talk to her .
selena found hethrus" i didnt come here do anything but to give you this blood and to see hwo you were feeling that all i understand lov...hethrus just take the blood and i ll leave"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 pm

selen leave the blood there for him "hopfully hell drink if im gone "selena thought to herself selen went back to the water fall selena just sat there just think
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 am

Walking out of the kitchen Haru looks around before taking a siup of the blood she has in a glass in her hand. Sighing she reaches out with her mind before finding Selenia. Quickly getting there she sighs "Selenia you shoulnd't mope about around her you should have some fun" she say's before putting her hand on Selenia's shoulder and comtemplating whether or not to push her into the water.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 am

selena looks back up at haru "oh hi haru i didnt see you or even hear you coming for that matter and i usely do " selen ask haru to sit down and she did selena looks at haru " i just dont care anymore "selena grimly " i know i should be i cant thing i used to love arent fun anymore beacuse ....."selena cut off there and just looked at the water bitterly
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Sittingdown Haru sighs while listening to what she has to say's. Looking at her she sighs again before putting her hand on Selenia's back and pushing her into the water. "Just because one guy broke up with you your all depressed, man I thought you were better than that Selenia" she say's with a small sigh of disappointment.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:39 pm

selen falls into the water and looks at haru" why the hell was that for ?" selena get out of the water a rings her dress out and sit down again selena look at haru" well when your as old as i am and nobody come to the house that avampire and well after 500years of being alone it get to you "
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games