Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm
Orion chuckled a bit. "Xantos, if you're only expecting a few scrapes and bruises, you've got another thing coming."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:35 pm
"the cloud nin are occupied with Mikyo right now...in other words they can't help at all." he stared at Byakuga intently."we're alone on this one, and we have the strength to prevail."  

xLytez

master gaelin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:35 pm
"So clouds already fallen?" Ben asked as he looked up from the army.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 pm
"We need a back up plan in case something doesnt go as planned. And I suggest in the event of us dying, you need someone to take command and to do whats best for the people left alive."  

Bambi Hyuuga

teddy_byakuga

"ok" "what about the toher villages"  
"Your gonan get it even worse bone head." He told Orion and smiled."
"Byakuga, I need you to gather bows and crossbows aswell as arrows and bolts from the shop and bring them here, as for death, for me I've developed the ability to release my spirit from my body, I could attach myself to a living person and guide them, or help them, and if they allowed it, posses them. If I can't, reiko Aburame will take my place."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 pm
Sengetsu nodded."or they're about to." the panther roared beside Sengetsu."so you think we should huh?" he asked the creature, who nodded and faced the army."well then lets see....lord hokage, i have a few allies that would be more than happy to help right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:40 pm
"yes sir" clones appear and run off to the weapon shops getting everything"...."hokage same i have allies but there my dogs allies"  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:42 pm
clones appear and give the box to the hokage and one of the clone gives a specail box to byakugA  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:45 pm
"okay soo hokage i need to go mist .. and as for cloud ... i know a back entrance"  

teddy_byakuga

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:50 pm
"Doesn't matter." Orion replied to Xantos, returning a smile. "That's what I'm hoping for."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 pm
Sengetsu stares at the army."soo...i guess this could be the end."  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:58 pm
"probaly"tear s goes down his eyes and byakuga trys whipping them  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:00 pm
Sengetsu laughs."you really think we'll die here. c'mon its not like we're combating mikyo."  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:02 pm
looks at him "carge and miyko ... there in cloud but are coming here ..cresent his dead and ning is screwed"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games