Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:18 am
*Piper & Mouse skip back into the campgrounds and fall down in the lawn chairs in front of their tent. Mouse pats Piper on his head as he wags his brushy tail happily*

Hi, everyone! Isn't spring the greatest ever? *sighs contentedly*

I LOVE SPRING!

I LOVE LOVE!

I LOVE being barefoot in the grass!

I LOVE to be warmed by the sun!

I LOVE LIFE!

Whhhhheeeeeeee!

~MousE~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:57 pm
roguemeanies
god damn...

wahtever. my pink took was uber cheap, so ill get it back after i finish with my pimp pants

Oooo my virgin ears. blaugh  

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:57 pm
Flahhh to spring
Flahhh to life  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:50 pm
Darkfist007
Flahhh to spring
Flahhh to life

Awww someone needs a hug. xd heart *Tacklesglompspincheshuggles Ed*  

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:18 pm
*ish pwned*
Like the avi art of you and lia btw.
ME and my friend talked all class on how we'll assasinate the new pope, hes a nazi fyi. So hes a nazi and a pope 2 things I dislike. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:32 pm
*lounges on a pillow in front of her patchy tent*
Next time, I'm running for pope because I won't rape your choir boys. smile

But seriously, I don't know what I think about this new pope. I'm not too happy with his name choice, but overall he seems alright. We'll see...  

Mistress Volume

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:30 pm
Mistress Volume

But seriously, I don't know what I think about this new pope. I'm not too happy with his name choice, but overall he seems alright. We'll see...

If you havent heard, hes acctuly a nazi. When he was young he was in the hitlers youth program.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:18 pm
Darkfist007
Mistress Volume

If you havent heard, hes acctuly a nazi. When he was young he was in the hitlers youth program.
You never know how much truth there is in that, though. Anything like that would be on the news and I've heard nothing. I know Pope John Paul II helped assisted many Jews during Hitler's reign. There's going to be a lot of stuff floating around right now on the internet and even in the press. People hear something and run with it.  

Mistress Volume

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Mistress Volume

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:31 pm
Here's what you're talking about:
In his memoirs, Ratzinger wrote of being enrolled in Hitler's Nazi youth movement against his will in 1941. He was soon let out because of his studies for the priesthood, but was drafted into a Nazi anti-aircraft unit two years later. Enrolled as a soldier at 18, in the last months of the war, he eventually deserted and spent time as a prisoner of war.

The Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas said it appreciates how Benedict repudiated the ideas of Nazi Germany.
-- http://wcco.com/pope/

Apparently, it wasn't his choice. In those times, you didn't choose not to. That just wasn't an option.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:55 am
Supposedly though he also thinks homosexuality should be outlawed, because its not in the christian doctrine.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Mistress Volume

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:54 pm
The last pope thought the same thing. That's really not a new idea or anything. Most Catholics disdain homosexuality because they believe it's a sin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:39 pm
-sits down in a bean bag chair, playing with the curl in his forhead-

Whats up my hippie homies? Sold one of my kitty letters, and got that messenger bag I so desired.  

Plumbarius

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:48 pm
Congrats! And welcome back to the GHG, long time no see! (Hehe I rhymed!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:51 pm
I know, i took a hippie break, been busy in rl, so is gambino dead or something? xd  

Plumbarius

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:36 am
I have no idea, lol. The mods haven't posted any info about it. All I know is that the mansion things crashed and two new ones were placed on top of the rubble..?  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games