Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:31 pm
[[Rlly, judging that Aoi is 14 being in Algebra isn't a 'advanced' class. She'd be in ninth grade and the normal level of math for that grade is Algebra 1. srry to be so D:< about it, but It's just the truth.]]

When Aoi had made an end to speaking, Kiyoshi watched as her lips curled upward into a smile.
Kiyoshi bit back his lower lip.
"Well I've better get to my Geometry homework." He joked.
He averted his eyes, then laughed slightly.
"I haven't done any homework in almost a month, what am I saying." He spoke, not really in a question.
Once again, Kiyoshi's eyes were drawn to Aoi's lips, her smile was fading.

Kiyoshi, don't do this to yourself. It'll only make it harder for you to walk out that door again.

Pushing his thoughts back, he leaned in, lifting Aoi's chin and kissed her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 pm
[[Lawl, Abi-tan.]]

"Do you have rice and fixings? I guess something simple would do." Emiko spoke, after thinking for a little while.

I feel so strange. I want him, right here, and now. Why is it so strong? So sudden?

[[Brain=phail]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:35 pm
[[ i mean,
she's in 9th grade, in 11th grade math. ]]

Aoi's eyes opened in shock. Kiyoshi was kissing her. His hand was rough and it squeezed her chin. His lips mashed against hers, moving; kissing her. Aoi sputtered and pushed him off. It took all her strength, but she eventually wriggled free. She tripped over her chair, but regained her balance, standing again.
Aoi looked at him with bewildered eyes. He had done the one thing that would completely break her. What does he want ?
"What do you want from me?!" She said in a hushed, shocked voice. Her stomach was sick.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:22 pm
Kiyoshi had expected she would do something like that. He'd almost hoped she would
I shouldn't have been so stupid to leave her in the first place.
"Nothing," Kiyoshi muttered, in his mind, he was breaking himself apart, things were collapsing. It was all the things holding him to Aoi. What made him want her. He just needed her to reject him, it was the only way he could get over himself.

"I'm sorry, Aoi, " He whispered, then slipped out her bedroom door.
She must be so confused. I can't explain to her why, she might hate me even more than she already might now.
Kiyoshi stopped, halfway down the stairs, and sat down. His mind was spinning, and it was making him dizzy.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:57 pm
Aoi felt her face get hot.
"I'm sorry, Aoi." Then he was gone. Tears suddenly fell down her red cheeks, and she collapsed on the floor. She let her hair hide her face as she sobbed into her hands.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:04 pm
Kiyoshi got up from the stair he sat on and finished the rest of the flight.
I can't walk straight. he thought, bracing himself with the wall.
When he got to the kitchen, he poured himself a large glass of blood from the pitcher in the fridge.
Kiyoshi was thankful that Tatsuya had such an enormous reserve of it, open to him whenever he needed it.
I'll have to end up explaining to her anyway.. Kiyoshi decided, Just not now.
He sat down on the sofa in the living room.

It seemed that lately, a lot of the relationships in this house were a little back and forth. Him, Aoi and Tao were in a mix up, and well and Tatsuya, Yuka and Akuro. There were just too many strong emotions existing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 pm
[[ I pretty much disappeared from this rp..]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 pm
[[So did everyone. D: ]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games