Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dripples rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:56 pm
(OMG!! WHAT BUISNESS DO YOU ALL HAVE WITH ZERAMARU??)

Yokai waited and waited, he then activated his sharingan. Yokai then looked at the barrier and his sharingan started rapidly spinning. "Come'on LET THIS WORK!!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 pm
(Well everyone hates him, me, he made my term as hokage a living hell. Killed two of our ninja, and cursemarked Orion)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:03 pm
(...The people who have no busyness with him, PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOVLED IN THIS!! I MEAN REALLY!! I have buisness with him cause he killed my old rpc, which is my presents older brother!! AND NOOOOOO I GOT A 1! WHAAAAAAAAAAA)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:15 pm
Destiny stepped out behind thedoor that led to the roof top, looking at the everything going on, on the rooftop. She looked to everyone that just watched them watching the fight. Destiny sighed as she shook her head. 'So much violence' she thought.  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:57 pm
Sypher noticed the crowd gathering and shouted "Leave here, there is enough people already." He turned back to watch the people in the barrier.  
Dark-Ninja70 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:58 pm
(( No everyone please it can only be stopped from the inside, so please stop trying to get in and yokai I`m not letting you fight him so you can forget it he`d drop you in a second and then everyone would come in and try to take zeramaru down this is between me and him I`ll be fine I promise ))

(( Note the random number is from earlier to see if I can copy that slow down jutsu if I get 4 or 6 it`s copied. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 pm
Destiny looed at him and just disregarded his remark and continued to watch the battle, in amusement to see who would win, it was the only amusment she had these days anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 pm
(Dark you have no right to tell me it is only between you and him since you took him away from our battle.)
Sypher smirked at the girl and spoke "When you die, im not bringing you back." He kept smiling at her as if he would kill her on the spot.  

M o k i F a i r y

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 pm
M o k i F a i r y
(Dark you have no right to tell me it is only between you and him since you took him away from our battle.)
Sypher smirked at the girl and spoke "When you die, im not bringing you back." He kept smiling at her as if he would kill her on the spot.
( No we were fighting before you and him were then he started fighting you and he pmed me and we talked it over that we were gonna fight that`s why I ìnterfered. )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:58 pm
Destiny laughed at him falling unto the ground. "And whose gunna do that?!" she started rolling getting a kick out of what he said. "I'm not one to be killed so easily, Im a big girl you know, I can take care of myself." She wiped a tear from her eye.  

Cold winter angel

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:28 pm
"Now who are you guys to say that nobody can stay and watch a nice, old fashioned one on one huh? Quit acting so high and mighty and enjoy the show."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:30 pm
(What ever its still not cool to steal another persons battle, it doesnt matter you will be dead soon)
Sypher kept on smiling as he spoke "Why, I dont know who. Maybe the man in there will explode this entire area killing almost all of us, or I will simply kill you." Sypher grinned as the words slipped from his tongue.  

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 pm
She smiles and shuts her eyes, replying" I think the guys in there and the explosion would have a lot better chance then you do." she started giggling a bit. "I perfer to stay and watch and your not going to change my mind about that." She re-opens her eyes and begins to watch the battle again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 pm
"Well you have fun with that." Xantos said with a small grin. He turned his head to the girl who was laughing.
"You've got spunk, I'll give you that, keep it up kid."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:44 pm
( Sypher you can`t kill me I still have a goal to reach and nobody will stop me until I reach that goal. You can try and kill me but I promise you there will only be one guy walking out alive and it won`t be you... )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games