Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:55 pm
"Do you know what this can do?" Sielle asked, gesturing with the staff. "It not only absorbs a weave, but it can use it without my having to know it at all." She smiled wickedly as the color drained from Kiae's face.

"Bloody Light," she croaked, backing up and weaving a Shield to protect herself and Melthin as the woman pointed the staff in their direction.

Sielle discovered she only had to think the weave for it to happen, and smirked as the deadly weave shot towards the helpless Aes Sedai.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 am
Melthin shot out a gust of air at the fire bolt as it neared, veering it slightly off course and sending it past the tree he and Kiae were behind. He sighed to himself and tried to ponder another plan of attack. Diversion would be the obvious choice and a straight on assault would be suicidal because of her staff. But which would be unexpected and more likely to work? As he ended the thought, an idea struck him that made him grin evilly. He turned his head so his voice could be heard from where the woman stood. “In my hand, the Creator’s sword that calls eternal sleep.” He began making a small white fire in his hand and setting another weave to multiply it after a few seconds of release while his other hand began weaving something sinister.

Indeed this was the best attack plan he could think of at the moment. But will either of them see through this plan? If not then I will have to relieve her of her staff and learn its uses while they are occupied. He shook the thought off and just continued to weave and weave. If anything, it will be entertaining and instructive about the capabilities of her staff.

As he finished the weave he set about making another for the man along with another white ball of flame, internally he was being stretched by the power flowing in him while it threatened to tear him apart. He continued his smile and his farce as he was almost finished with the second ‘surprise’. “Honor our pact and hear my command!”

He stood and walked out from behind the tree, a ball of white flame in each hand and his ‘surprises’ creeping along the ground towards the two. “Seek out those who would taint the Wheel and end their lives!” He aimed his hands at the two and flexed his fingers, the white balls of fire shooting out at the two dark friends. Once they reached halfway between the two, they multiplied to five, then ten. All the while, Melthin smiled evilly as he switched his main focus over to the secondary part of his plan. Once those white flames vanish, I will only have a few short moments of shock to gain the advantage. I must be precise.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:14 pm
(All right. It made no sense, having no reaction to the Fire Blossom. And I'll delete the OCC's, it's a mod's job after all.)

Kiae pulled the man to the side as the Fire Blossoms reached them, incinerating the tree and burning her arm as she threw herself to the ground.
"Bloody hell," she hissed, grateful the damage hadn't been more severe.

"And what are these?" Sielle asked in amusement, as her staff easily absorbed the white flames. She shook her head as she felt the weaves closing in on them, and frowned. "Do you really think it would be that easy to hold me?" she demanded, appearing honestly angry for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:42 pm
((Can men see other men's channeling? I'mma take a stab and say yes...))
Dorian looked to the ground at Melthin's weaves after picking his fireballs apart and shook his head. "Worm." He chuckled. He concentrated on fending off Cobain, knowing he could break Melthin's weave when he had a spare moment.

Cobain lashed out again, scoring a gash on Dorian's cheek and managing to knife him in the arm. Dorian threw another rush of Air at him, but Cobain was catching on and turned his body sideways, the ball glancing him and only knocking him slightly off-balance.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:52 pm
(I really have no idea. Time for Tinkers!)

"And what have we here?" Sielle asked, turning her head slightly as a group of Tinker men appeared from the trees.

"Lady Kiae! We came to help!" one of them gasped, holding, of all things, a simple knife in his hand. Another threw Cobain his weapon.

"Get out of here, you idiots!" Kiae shouted desperately, trying to move quicker than the other woman. She was held back by a momentary shield as the men were incinerated by another Fire Blossom weave. "You..." she managed, choking.

"Now wasn't that easy," she mused, tapping her finger on her chin thoughtfully. "Of course, I didn't expect much from a bunch of Tinkers anyway, so no loss," she continued with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:05 pm
Cobain grinned savagely as he caught his bardiche, throwing his knives at Sielle again. "I'm afraid that's it for you." He informed Dorian, before launching a barrage of dizzying attacks at the man.

Dorian ground his teeth, hard-pressed to keep Cobain at bay with the other man's superior skill and extended reach. He slashed Melthin's weave and reluctantly gave ground.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:18 pm
Kiae narrowed her eyes, suddenly drawing in as much of saidar as she could handle. "You'll pay," she promised the woman, weaves growing around her rapidly.

Sielle dodged the knives easily, but appeared taken aback by Kiae's sudden rise in ability. "You would have made such an excellent darkfriend," she lamented. "Anger fueling your channeling...who knows what you could accomplish?"

"Your death," the Aes Sedai hissed, weaves of Air breaking through Sielle's shield and wounding her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:32 pm
((Is she opening the Gateway soon?))
Dorian grunted as he took yet another whack to the side, follwed by the shaft of Cobain's bardiche to the side of his head. He desperately put up a sheild of Air, but Cobain simply smashed through it.

Cobain pressed Dorian, knowing that he had the upper hand now. He was certain that he could take the man without killing him. He thrust his bardiche straight forward, catching a wave of Air in the middle and diverting the rush to either side, his coat billowing.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm
(I'll get on that.)

Sielle backed up quickly, astounded at the amount of power the supposedly-meek Aes Sedai was throwing at her in a fury. "You're...you're an Aes Sedai! You took the Oaths!" she managed. "You can't kill me!"

"You're a darkfriend. I can do what I like with you," Kiae replied, her teeth set as Air swirled around her. "You killed them. I'll protect the rest of them, and if it means killing you, I most certainly will!"

The woman glanced around her. Even through her fear, she saw with satisfaction that Dorian no longer was assured of winning. He was expendable.
"I'm sorry, you'll have to wait another day. My Master won't be pleased if I don't return," she laughed, weaving as she spoke. A Gateway began to open, unusually close to the two men.

"Cobain! Get back!" Kiae shouted, narrowing her eyes. The woman's intent was obvious.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games