Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:50 pm
Mori didnt want to talk about his sister, doing things he did every week.
"That sounds like her. She's changed, she never wears those clothes, or puts her hair up, or, god-forbid, wear make-up." He had always thought of Toyo as sort of invisible. Sure, they were close, they exchanged secrets, but they had grown apart over the years.
It was a sensitive subject, he always hated talking about his sister, it reminded him of when they were closer, when they were younger and she'd climb into his bed when she had nightmares.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm
Kyoko didn't say anything else. She could see it was bothering Mori to talk about her.
For the rest of the drive home, they were quiet. It was only a few minutes so the silence wasn't unbearable.
As they parted, Kyoko and Mori to go to their separate dorms to sleep, Kyoko gave Mori a tight hug, and kissed him sweetly.
"I love you," She said, a soft smile breaking across her face.
"I'll see you tomorrow." Kyoko said, then headed off for her building.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 pm
Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair

Ϻαιкσ Ӈσsнι

User Image
Maiko had reached her dormitory and was rather glad to be back in her room where she can be alone. However, she was actually wondering where her brother had been, maybe he was in his dorm room too concentrating on his studies. Maiko wanted to visit him but she didn't want to go out there and face other people. She sat on her bed and looked out the window, she began to think of what had happened between her and Travis. Why did he want to know about her disfunction? She was just a regular human being that was experimented on. It wasn't natural for humans to have such abilities and usually it's looked down upon, but for werewolves and vampires it's natural for them to have such abilities. In a way Maiko wanted to open up to Travis but she was just too scared, she can't seem to bring herself to trust others since her father had treated her so bad. Her dark eyes moved away from the window and on to the picture of her and Mamoru. She stared at it for a long while wishing that they could just run away together somewhere far and start a new life. But she knew Mamoru would never run away, he was too proud and it seemed that he had some kind of agenda with their father and he wouldn't tell Maiko. Maiko wanted so bad to know what his plan was but she couldn't get the answer she wanted. She sighed deeply and reached over to the night stand and grabbed a hold of a brush. She began to brush her long black hair and hum a small tune to herself. Her mind began to wander back to the past when Mamoru and Maiko were happy kids back at their father's estate. They were such a happy family that had no worries in the world. She began to recall the time when they were playing in their tree house and talked about what they were going to do when they grew up. Maiko said that she wanted to be a famous singer and Mamoru said that she was too ugly and had big teeth. Maiko told her brother that she may be the ugly duckling but when she grows up she'll be a beautiful swan. Thinking about the past made Maiko sad and wished that things could have been different. After she had finished brushing her hair, she placed it back on the night stand and began to write an entry in her diary. In her diary, she had written so many sad things about her encounter with her father and how she wished she could be normal. She even wrote an entry about her hidden feelings for Travis but knew well that her love for him will never be because he is promised to another. And a love like that would never be because Maiko didn't like people touching her except for Mamoru. Thinking of what to write, she began her entry with

Dear Diary...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 pm
[for matt, i'm going to pretend it's two hours earlier, around like seven rite now, and then i'll skip to the next morning.]

Matt Selway, a fifteen year old boy, with two wheeled-suitcases being pulled behind him, walked up the path to the administration office, also called the counseling center. It was almost a quarter after seven, and the sun was just starting to set.
I hope this school is better the my last.
The automatic doors swooshed open, and he went inside.
After talking with a woman at the counter for a while, and exchanging of papers, Matt had finally got his keys to his dorm room. It was his own room, but a bit smaller than the ones shared by four people. The lady said it was about half the size, which still was nice. The door down from his was occupied by a kid named Toshinori, and apparently in the hospital.
Matt had already switched school's twice this year, and was sick of it. It was because of his parents' career in engineering, they kept moving. His sophomore school year had really sucked so far, but with a quarter and a half left, he'd try to make the best of it.

Finally, he found his building and with his scan-card, let himself in. His dorm room was on the second floor, and luckily at this schhol there was an elevator. Once in his room, he began to unpack and get situated. His parents were bringing more furnishings, and things the next day.
After unpacking, Matt laid back on his bed. It was a full-size bed, also nicer than the bed he'd had at his last school which was a twin, and very springy and uncomfortable. A few minutes passed, and Matt put his skull-candy headphones in and turned on his ipod, an itouch he'd recently gotten. Before he knew it, he was dozing off. It'd been a long day.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 pm
[oh wow all the characters are real people now, hee hee how cool ^^]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:20 pm
[yeah, except for that new girl. she hasn't posted anything yet, and i added her character just over a week ago, so. i dunno, don't think she's going to be as active.? who knows.

i decided that i liked real pictures better, and i was tired of the drawings. real people give me a better image when i'm rp'ing. and i can remember their faces better,
hah.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 pm
[yeah thats true, in most RPs I'm in they use real people as characters, it's better that way I agree]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 pm
Toyo woke up with a jump.
"Oh! I'm sorry, but Toshinori has to go home today, do you wnat us to call a cab?" some nurse asked, what time was it?
"nno, its fine.." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. So nori had to go home today, I guess i should call Kazou.. She figured, since driving with Mori would be...stressful.
She took out her phone, dialing Kazou's number.
"Hello?" A girl answered, of course. Toyo bit her lip to stop smiling.
"Let me talk to Kazou please." She heard him talking in the background.
"Hello?" Kazou said. "Toy?"
"Yeah, Zuu, can you drive Nori and I back from the hospital? They're saying he has to go home.." She explained.
"Umm..Sure, give me like ten minutes, okay?" Toyo heard the girl in the background, "Zuuuu~ come back to bed," She smiled.
"Alright,. well hurry." She said and hung up. Nori was just starting to wake up.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:57 pm
Nori had just barely woken up, and was starting at the ceiling. It was time to go back to school, wasn't it? Damn. He'd probably end up sleeping in his dorm room for the next couple days anyway. He wouldn't have to go to class yet.
It was a struggle to sit up, but Nori managed to do it.
"Toyo, could you send in the nurse to detach me from all this?" Nori asked, his voice dry.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:35 pm
It was six thirty and Matt had just woken up. Breakfast was at seven, and classes started just after eight.
After taking a quick shower, Matt got dressed in a red v-neck t-shirt and a pair of skinny-legged cords. He owned several pair of authentic vans, and other types of vans along with a few pairs of lakai's. But for today her was going to wear his red authentic vans.
To his liking, Matt's hair was naturally really straight, so after blow drying and combing through it, Matt thought he looked ready for the day.
Being a guy, it was a lot easier to get ready. He could come back for his books and notebooks later to put them in his locker.
Before heading out the door to breakfast, Matt grabbed his key, scan card, wallet and his cell phone.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 pm
Kazou was in the elevater when a very attractive guy came in. HE was wearing a red v-neck. Kazou on the otherhand was wearing black skinnies and a long sleeve shirt, it was striped, grey and bright green.
This guy was american, and looked new.
"hey," Kazou said, giving him a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 pm
Matt returned the smile the stranger gave him.
" 'Ello, I'm Matt. Just got here last night," Matt introduced himself, holding his hand out for the stranger to shake. He was used to having to formally greet people, his parents had parties a lot, mostly for work.

[sorry, short. D; ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:50 pm
Kyoko looked at herself one more time in the mirror before she left the bathroom. She'd curled her hair, and thought it looked really good today. She was wearing a green dress that cut off at her shoulders, but underneath, she wore a long-sleeved white shirt. The dress cut off just above her knee, and was poofed out around her hips. She loved it.
On her feet, she wore white leather moccasin-flats. After she grabbed her bag, she headed out of her dorm, just barely remembering to turn off her light, and lock the door.
As she walked down the hallway, she dug through her bag, looking for her cell phone.
When she had it, she dialed Mori's cellphone number, and held the phone to her ear.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am
Meg waddled over to Mayumi’s bedside, fluffed her pillow behind her and studied the machine that told her everything she needed to know about her patients. It still was strange seeing a heart rate so fast and not having to do anything about it. “You’re parents were here this morning. Oh gosh, looks like they just missed you huh? I’ll have Dr. Stine give em a call to let them know how you’re doing.” Meg said with a cheerful smile, laying a friendly hand on Mayumi’s arm for a couple of seconds before taking it away again. “Need anything else, dear?”

Travis left the hospital to get food. Hospital food sucked and was too expensive for such crap. So driving his motorcycle he pulled into a fast food chain and parked and walked inside. Waiting in line he felt as though he was being watched, and he was. He glanced to the side of him as he progressed farther into the line. A girl was staring at him. She looked around his age maybe younger but if she was he couldn’t tell from all the make-up she used. Her full lips were painted red and her short green dress clung to her hourglass figure. Her legs were long and tanned. She knew she was gorgeous everything about this girl told him she knew exactly how attractive she was. She was smiling as she watched him, fingernail flirtatiously by her lips, her eyes followed him as he moved and he thought he caught her looking at his butt. He rolled his eyes. Oh good god. Please leave me alone. He thought as he finally reached the front of the line and ordered his meal.
Girls like her-all girls really- made him uncomfortable. Taking his food he walked past ignoring her and took a seat by the window. And to his annoyance, she followed. He hated bold, flirty girls.
Reaching his table she leaned over so that her bosom threatened to peak from the top of her tube top dress. He thought he’d gag.

“You want something?” He asked coldly not even looking at her but his food. Why was he always attacked by girls like this?
She grinned and pushed her long brunette hair from her neck.
Travis’ lungs filled with her perfume. She bit her lip before replying,
“I do,” She laughed and Travis contemplated walking out right there. He really couldn’t stand her. “but…I figure you’ll want my name first, tiger. Then we can get around to what I want.” She said licking her bottom lip looking him up and down like he was a piece of meat.
“Not really.” He retorted taking a bite of his sandwich. She really isn’t getting I want her to leave me alone. Travis thought annoyed.
“I’m Catherine. But you can call me Cat.” She introduced herself. She obviously took what he had said as something other than what he intended because now she sat across from him and ran her foot up his leg.

You have got to be freakin’ kidding me. What is she, some slut?
He stopped chewing and stared her in her eyes now. “I think you got the wrong message. When I said not really I meant I‘m not interested.” Harsh. But almost always effective.
She was taken aback. She wasn’t used to rejection from anyone. And for a second her perfectly made up face cracked but she regained herself and cocked an eyebrow. Travis pulled his leg away from hers. He wanted to keep the food in his stomach.
“C’mon. I know of someplace great where a guy like you could have a lot of fun. I’ll make it extra fun for you too.” Again with that disgusting look. She was definitely undressing him with her eyes. He shivered. He looked at her now like she was insane.
Did he really look like a guy who was interested in something like that?
*3 minutes later*

Cat stormed out of the restaurant, her nostrils flared and her jaw set tight, fuming, her heels clicking madly as she hurried on. Travis watched her from his seat and tried to hide his smile. Girls never responded well to being called filthy whores. There was rejection and then there was spelling it out. He hated having to reach that level though.

~~~

“Have they told you when you can go yet?” Travis asked as he entered Mayumi’s room.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 am
Mayumi looked up at Travis, who'd just walked through the door. She'd finished her food, and was sitting up now.
Meg had taken off her stomach whatever she was wrapped with.
"They told me I can leave later today, if I'm feeling up to it. And I will be, I want to get out of here." Mayumi laughed a bit.

Something about Travis this afternoon seemed a little anxious.
It bothered Mayumi, and she wish she knew what was bothering him now.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games