Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo sighs. "If mists intent is to kill the Raikage then I will protect him with my life. If some time he eventually dies then yes I would like to become Raikage and stay in Mist 7. Though again if your intent is to kill him I will protect him with my life."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 pm
Hero sighed "Im sorry but if that is you answer then we are going to put your to the test. Once we win I will spare your life then cut off your hands and finally execute you infront of the mist village to show the mist what happens if you betray your loyalty" He shook his head "You had so much talent but you waste it in the cloud"  

i3 tails Yagura

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 pm
((...now is the time for a running....and really hector and hero? i expected more from you, is that as evil as you guy's can go? you could do alot better than that....then again, you always were a bit soft hero when you were in akatsuki))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo instantly contacts his pet. "IF they survive."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm
Oroami quickly made a diagonal slash for Kazuo, "don't think about talking to the Cloud," just then Oroami leaked his chakra out, creating a barrier of water around the office, "you aren't leaving here alive!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:30 pm
((Oh no this is just starting))

Hero looked at kazuo "If you contact the cloud thats alright cause I will get my new alliance with akatsuki." Hero performed some hands signs "Body control" Hero tried taking control over kazuo's body  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo quickly jumps backward avoiding the slash. "Too late, they are all ready informed of your plans." "I hope you can do it Sorcam." He then busts through the floor to get underground to avoid the body control. He makes handsigns and suddenly all of the walls of the office were crystalized along with everything else that is made of wood. He waits under ground after performing the crystalization.

(Earth Military movment technique.)

Anbu can perform:
69 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

68 total jutsu left.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 pm
((....you know, cloud has an alliance with both leaf, sand, and the Grass village, plus with hector being a demon, they wont ally with you for long, and that they are starting the hunt for demons, and let me put it like this, they sent 4 akatsuki members and mikyo just to get a genin demon, think what they'll send to get you hector, wouldn't it be smarter to not attack your link to cloud, use cloud to help take out akatsuki and the rock village, then betray them? Cause it'd be easier to get close to rahenno if he thinks your allies...))
EDIT: this is just what i'd do though, a true evil guy/nation acts like a good guy/nation until it is of no longer use to act good  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm
(lol, this is a clone bro, he's bee taken over by the demon in his soul, but the real Oroami would never do this. And also the room is covered in water chakra, so you can't get out.)

Oroami sighed as the walls were crystallized the water chakra ran over it, "ah aha ah..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm
((Ya I know this is my way of getting rahenno over here I mean once I can talk this threw with him it will be good because I thought about it and your right but Hero is going to be mizukage soon so if oroami hid then the akatsuki alliance could fall threw))

Hero looked at the office and sighed "Nice but Your a swordsmen so lets fight like swordsmen and not hide in holes" Hero walked over to the hole and performed hand signs "Freezing wind" Hero shot his jutsu into kazuo's hole

(Your Rank: Sannin
Name of Jutsu: Freezing wind
Rank of Jutsu: A.
Range of Jutsu:100 ft
Jutsu's Element: Hyouton
Description: After performing the needed hand signs the user inhales the moisture in the air.They then exhale Creating a white cloud surrounding 100 feet in front of the user. The cloud contains bits of ice and water. If the victim is trapped in the cloud the bits of ice will latch on to them making it hard to move. When the bit of ice have hit the opponent the user snaps his fingers creating a flash freeze with in the cloud. When the cloud disappears the area is a frozen wasteland. Since the ice is a hyouton clan move a extreme flame (a rank) is need to melt the ice. The victim can not break out of the ice seeing as the are in a hibernative state making it the perfect jutsu for retrieval missions.

90 jutsus-2
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu -2 )  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

(There is no hole. I'm IN the ground.)

User Image
Spikes from the walls instantly shot in from every direction shooting through the weak water to impale Oraomi and the distracted Hero.

Anbu can perform:
69 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

67 total jutsu left.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm
The spikes impaled Oroami as he had been to close to the wall, that the chakra couldn't stop it, just then he disintegrated into water, it was a clone, and the other Oroami's would soon learn.  

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 pm
((What is your bloodlines weakness?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 pm
(Would you like to know that so you can meta-game? It's all in the description of my bloodline, though if you use my weakness right away I will accuse you of meta-gaming now that said that.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 pm
((Wait if I used amatersu it would destroy it right cause I was thinking of things I could do and here they are bust threw a wall with rasengan and leave to the cloud or use amatersu on the crystals))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games