Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:05 pm
Pfffffft! Microwave Steak and mashed potatoes. Me ish ashamed! Can't men do any cooking...? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:07 pm
Yes, my friend Chris can. ^_^ Then... there was that random 17 year old boy I met, he was going to become a chef.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:09 pm
And he's burning his fingers. Wow, what a bright guy! rofl If only I could catch it on tape. I'd call it;

Kurai's Cooking of DOOM!!!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-cough cough wheeze- HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ehehehehe. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:11 pm
Then Chris is awesome! Unlike some men who just heat up things with microwaves that he didn't cook! Like Kurai. Not mention any names, -cough- KURAI -cough-.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:12 pm
His parents are all proud. They know i told him what to do though XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:13 pm
Then Rene should get the credit! Claim your rightful title as a good cook! whee ninja  

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:14 pm
Yah i should! except i cant cook very well either XP i burnt soup. but that was his fault.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:16 pm
I can make Icecream and pancakes but thats practically it  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

Exactly, you messed up soup because of Kurai. So you should definatly claim your title as a good cook. whee  
LoL!! XD Well...I experiment, but I'm a pretty decent cook. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:21 pm
But you control Oliver, so you're cool anyways! -waves her Oliver flags- heart

And Matsumi, you're short like me so you're cool too! So cooking doesn't matter. 3nodding

And Rene's cool too because she knows Kurai in real life, so she can go over to his house and tease him and get on his nerves! whee

And me... I can't cook, but I'm cool anyways cause I'm short and hypa! And I own a hamster! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:31 pm
Yay!! Thank you Makie-san!! ^_^ You're awesome too, for being an Oliver fan girl, shorty (just like me), and a cute character. wink Heh.. making icecream is fun... I like doing that with coffee bean containers, and rolling them on the floor.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

pokemonlady champion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:31 pm
LOL! You girls are crazy! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:33 pm
Yes, but being crazy is fun! ^o^ Heh... I wish I had my old hamster, her name was Carmel. But... I had to give her up because we were moving to California. crying  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:33 pm
No problem, sides it's the truth! OLIVER!!!! EEK!!! And sankyu for teh compliment!! I love making ice cream! I put skittles in mine, and gummi worms, hot fudge and oreo pieces! The Ultimate Sundae... Soooo nummy... -drools-  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games