Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Rose looked at him confused herself. When he faded from consciousness she fell to the ground, her head bowed down, tears pouring from her eyes. I should have let him devour the humans! What has gotten in to me!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Xemnas walked over to Rose and placed a hand on her shoulder "Its perfectly ok...... you made the right decision" Xmnes grabbed Haseo's body and spread it out evenly and then drew an array around it then started a chant, after the chant Xemnas took a small vial out of his robe and poured its contents on Haseo's wound and it healed instantly then Haseo took a deep breath and opened his eyes

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Rose looked up to Xemnas with teary eyes and then to Haseo as his eyes opened and started to breathe. She just watched him and looked away, feeling rather quite guilty.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Haseo sat up and held his head feeling dizzy "Welcome back" Xemnas said with a smile

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Rose chuckled with such false humour as she stood up from the ground and walked away.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Haseo completly blew Xemnas off and looked at Rose, he tried to stand but he couldnt yet "Rose!...... w-wher are you going?" Haseo said almost as if he was crying out to her

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Rose stopped and said, "Home. I'll ... um... see you there, okay?" She said quietly, but audiable enough, holdin back a sob. She needed time.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Haseo forced himself to stand up but when he was up his vision went blurry and then refocused "R-R-Rose!...... Wait up" Haseo felt terrible for what she had to see and that he may have hurt her, he stumbled foward a few steps and fell back down

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Rose stopped and turned around and looked to him as she saw him fall down. She ran up to him, "Are you okay?" She asked him, worried.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Haseo looked up right into her eyes and laughed "Ya ill be fine just give me time" he smiled at her warmly, he didnt blame her at all for what she did

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:17 pm

She gave a small smile, "I'm sorry, Haseo.." She said, her eyes brimming with tears again.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm

He reached and cupped her face in his hands "Rose...... why are you crying?"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"I killed you!" She whispered so softly, letting the tears fall down from her face, "Yeah your alive now and it might as well be a test, but..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Haseo used his thunbs to wipe away her tears withought moving his hands from her face "Rose.... you did the right thing, i would have wanted you to other than me hurting innocent people" then it hit him "Wait why does Xemnas have people in here?" he whispered to Rose

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Rose looked at him, "Alright, but still... I should be selfish. I would be all alone the rest of my long immortal life, without you." At the question she raised an eyebrow, "Why do you have people here?" Rose asked him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games