Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:12 pm
James nearly fell out of the window "Holy water! how the hell did she do that?" he half shouted watching her fly off "What where is she fly off too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:18 pm
Pre tilted her head in confusion, "'Holy water'...?" She laughed, "That stuffy place gets to me. You want to come with me? Of course I'd be walking then," She offered James, still laughing a little.

Tea smiled when James reacted that way. She thought it was cute seeing his aurs change colors so drastically.

Seraphiel kept the two young ones near her and backed away from the new Kitsune. KoTari took her place instead, in case a fight broke out. He hoped it wouldn't come to that though.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:22 pm
James scoffed a bit "I cant sware much......I promised a friend" he said "And sure I'll come if you want me too" He hoped out of the window and landed on the ground with ease "Where too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm
Pre landed softly on the ground next to James, "I don't know. I haven't been in this town before. Have you?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:26 pm
// lmao i was skimming and i thought pre said holy water gets to her xd //
spade watched the kitsune. her mind kept screaming at her to fight. she wanted to kill him. spade stiffened as her aura was being tainted.

lost scooted closer to seraphiel. he was afraid spade would feel his fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 pm
(Something worse get to her; fire water. Alcohol. xd She's horrible with that stuff. Tea is too, like all other Faerie's.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:29 pm
((I thought that too))

James shrugged "No I havent but I shall know how to get back if we go to far...Excellent photographic memory" he explained pointing to his head  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:34 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "please take care of lost....i cant stay here im afraid i might hurt someone" spade quickly changed into a raven and flew out the window.

lost looked at spade leave. part of him felt sorry for her and another part felt abandoned.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:36 pm
Pre scratched the back of her head and let her wings disappear, "Getting lost was the least of my worries," She said. She looked troubled, "So, what's here that is 'enjoyable'?" She asked.

Tea noticed a slight aura change in Spade. Her wings appeared and she took off out the window after her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:37 pm
James shrugged "I dont know, let's just walk" James suggested  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:39 pm
Pre raised an eyebrow, "That's enjoyable? Really?" She pondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:43 pm
spade continued to fly. she landed near a tree and changed back. a feeling of anger began to come from the crystallis. she cluthed her patch willing to rip it out if it gave her something else to focus on.

lost grabbed and held onto seraphiel's arm. he was worryed about spade.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:46 pm
James nodded and started to walk "Yes, it helps calm some people and get their minds off of things" he explained  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 pm
Pre looked confused but said, "Lead the way then."

Tea watched Spade from the sky at a safe enough distance. She monitored Spade's aura closely.

Seraphiel knelt down so she could speak to Lost, "Do you know if Spade it going to be alright?" She whispered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:50 pm
James nodded "Is that not what I am doing?" he asked with a chuckle he placed his cloak around him a bit better since a cold rush of wind swept by. It helped him look more human

((Sorry got to go))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games