Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 am
Alessa stood up worried when the ground shook. It didnt happen often unless something big was coming and that was usually bad. "Well I'm glad your better now" She said distractedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 pm
Ralph also looked at where he thought the source was, and then ignored it and distracted himself with Alessa's question. "Yeah, thanks."  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:16 am
Daiki led his attention back to Ralph and Alessa, when the ground shook again, this time with another noise. It was muffled though, and being curious, Daiki wanted to check it out. "I'm just gonna check out what's happening outside, okay guys?" he said, then headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 am
Alessa nodded. "I want to come too." She made it just out side when her scarf began pulling her back. she looked at the dragon startled.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:31 am
Daiki wasn't aware of it, but the dragon whipped its tail to his direction. The tip of its tail was a spike, but fortunately he saw it in the nick of time. The door behind him though was damaged, and then as he landed on the snow he summoned an ice sword and then watched the dragon as it breathed heavily, its tail lurking behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 am
Ralph ran to the door and aimed his hand at the dragon and many light feathers appeared and shot towards the dragon like a machine gun, and it kept coming.

The dragon roared and flew up, and then circled down and dived at Daiki, breathing fire as it did.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 am
Daiki used his ice sword to quickly turn into a shield, but then he still got hit by the dragon's fire by his arm, burning him a bit. "Agh..." he said, then stood up quickly, the ice melting suddenly. Then he used the snow to throw big snow and ice balls at the dragon, aiming at his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 am
The dragon was hit and fell down into the snow. It breathed flames at Ralph and Daiki. Ralph made a giant shield out of light feathers to protect them.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:20 pm
Alessa began to raise the lighter snow to weaken the flames until it was harmless smoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 am
Daiki kept hitting the dragon with snow balls and ice stakes, and then started to cover it with ice, using up the snow around him. It could take a while though, he thought.  

Chi Awase

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 am
User Image Kuako walked into the town and looked around. He was happy even though he had no reason to be as he turned back to where his partner had been. "So what now?" He asked as if the world was full of blissfull nothingness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:01 pm
[[>___> tis my opponent!... Hi~!]]

Ralph was trying his best to hold up their shield, but he was afraid it wouldn't hold much longer.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 am
((okay okay xP))

Daiki managed to let the snow build up to hold the dragon down, making the snow turn to hard ice, and then started to hit the dragon's mouth too. I hope Ralph does something already!.. he thought to himself.

"Mm... let's look for the town." Atsuko replied. She continued floating on the white snow, then asked Kuako, "You have money there? I was thinking maybe the inns and other places there need money." she added.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 am
User Image OOC: XD that it is... BTW do you speak of finding the tavern or the town?
BIC:
Kuako looked back for a moment. Money, he hadn't thought of that. he pulled out a tiny bag with a few coins, "Well hopefully that's enough." He stated happily and took a few more steps looking around.  

GalaxyCommander

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm
[[oh, i wasnt talking to u, crazey, i was talking to GC. xD;]]

Ralph put down the shield and quickly made a lance out of light feathers. It shot at the dragon and pierced through it's whole body. The dragon roared and fell to the ground dead.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games