Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:13 pm
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
.............fine then.......... *keeps rubbing my forehead* ow damnit ow.............

* the whole stigmata although hidden by her hair shows up and she just sits there in pain*
*notices*

* tries to stand up but is in so much pain* ite te te
.... if it hurts dont move

* sits back down* i was going to go get bandages for my head wait 3 2 1.*blood starts dripping down her face*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:18 pm
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
.............fine then.......... *keeps rubbing my forehead* ow damnit ow.............

* the whole stigmata although hidden by her hair shows up and she just sits there in pain*
*notices*

* sits back down* i was going to go get bandages for my head wait 3 2 1.*blood starts dripping down her face*
y is it bleeding?  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
*notices*

y is it bleeding?

because of my parasite innocence its does that cause its a curse also  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:24 pm
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
*notices*

y is it bleeding?

hmmmmmmmmmm i didnt know that!  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:27 pm
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

y is it bleeding?

ecause in the whole history of the world only a few cursed or so called chosen ones have the curse ..* ties back her hair so blodd doesnt going in it and you see the blood coming down** stands up a bit and comes back with bandages and wraps her forehead ut lacks out soon after* (( gotta go devi its almost 11:30 X3 thank you for rping with me biggrin hope we can rp again tomorrow or so biggrin XD night or for you morning :3))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:43 pm
*strolling through the halls* Hm...what a meal....*sigh* Can't the academy make more food? *a golem flies next to her* ^-^ Morning Javiny  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:41 pm
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

y is it bleeding?

ecause in the whole history of the world only a few cursed or so called chosen ones have the curse ..* ties back her hair so blodd doesnt going in it and you see the blood coming down** stands up a bit and comes back with bandages and wraps her forehead ut lacks out soon after* (( gotta go devi its almost 11:30 X3 thank you for rping with me biggrin hope we can rp again tomorrow or so biggrin XD night or for you morning :3))

* eyes shoot open after 30 min and they are red with black crosses and teh stigmata is still there*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:33 am
rachuto
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
y is it bleeding?

* eyes shoot open after 30 min and they are red with black crosses and teh stigmata is still there*
*comes back from breakfast* Morning Mizu!! *notices eyes* Are you alright?  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:31 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
y is it bleeding?

who? * cat and dev can see a spirit next toMizu and Mizus noah curse self is in mizus body that looks like mizu and its her soul in shackles* opps um hehe nvm yea im okaaya um ccat hehe nothings wrong * teh stigmata alothough hidden behind her hair *bangs* is still there*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

who? * cat and dev can see a spirit next toMizu and Mizus noah curse self is in mizus body that looks like mizu and its her soul in shackles* opps um hehe nvm yea im okaaya um ccat hehe nothings wrong * teh stigmata alothough hidden behind her hair *bangs* is still there*
I wanted to spare some food for you but I ate it all sweatdrop
You sure you okay?  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:22 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

who? * cat and dev can see a spirit next to Mizu and Mizus Noah curse self is in mizus body that looks like mizu and its her soul in shackles* opps um hehe nvm yea im okaaya um ccat hehe nothings wrong * teh stigmata although hidden behind her hair *bangs* is still there*
You sure you okay?

Um yea im sure * the soul of mizu in shackle opens her eyes and just walk towards cat*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:30 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who? * cat and dev can see a spirit next to Mizu and Mizus noah curse self is in mizus body that looks like mizu and its her soul in shackles* opps um hehe nvm yea im okaaya um ccat hehe nothings wrong * teh stigmata alothough hidden behind her hair *bangs* is still there*
You sure you okay?

Um yea im sure * the soul of mizu in shackleopens her eyes and just walk towards cat*
um......Ayane!!!!!!  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:34 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

who? * cat and dev can see a spirit next to Mizu and Mizus noah curse self is in mizus body that looks like mizu and its her soul in shackles* opps um hehe nvm yea im okaaya um ccat hehe nothings wrong * teh stigmata alothough hidden behind her hair *bangs* is still there*
You sure you okay?

Um yea im sure * the soul of mizu in shackleopens her eyes and just walk towards cat*
um......Ayane!!!!!!

lolz yea?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
You sure you okay?

um......Ayane!!!!!!

lolz yea?
stare You're not Mizu...If you were her you already would freak out on me...Who are you and what did you do to Mizu!?  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
You sure you okay?

um......Ayane!!!!!!

lolz yea?
stare You're not Mizu...If you were her you already would freak out on me...Who are you and what did you do to Mizu!?

catdont be delusional im mizu im just being calm right now, but if you want me to gofreak out on you.. *her eyes areblack with red crosses and her hands have black flames in the shape of a cross* watch out.  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff