Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:25 pm
Lydia walked back to where her cage was and sat in front of it. She didn't want to go back into its confines again, though if someone ordered her to, she would. The soul within her crystallis had withdrawn his mind from hers and was hiding himself within the piece of glass on her chest. She knew he was mad at her from stopping him, but what else was she supposed to do? He would have gotten them killed if he continued and he still kept his reasons hidden from her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 pm
Some Might Say...
"You're being pretty defensive for someone who is just running 'usual experiments'" Chronarch argued, but stopped, for the sake of no impaling himself on a sword. The magical energy disturbed him a bit, but he still held no fear for the man.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:31 pm
"We had two people breaking into this building only a short while ago. So we stepped up our defense," Rick said, "Tell me what you want and I'll answer you. And be more specific. 'Something important' is not specific enough. For now you are coming with me into the head scientist's room. Is that understood?" He asked this with a voice filled with frigid ice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 pm
Some Might Say...
"If you stop interfering with deadly force, of course I'll follow you." Chronarch agreed, trying to think of another way to phrase what he was searching for.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:42 pm
"Good," Rick said and slowly pulled his blade back. It remained in his hand just in case, "Follow that guard," He instructed. The guard started walking down the hallway towards the head scientist's office.

The guard at the door of the quarantine chamber called into the room, "Go back to your cage Lydia," He said sternly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:43 pm
Spira, for the first time, had wandered off during Ricks talk with the man. Like many of the people Spira saw, most of his information was unknown, but she felt Rick was safe. That man was good. She wandered back to Lydia's cage, staring at the door. "Why is Lydia not nice?" It seemed that she was out of her cage again.

(EDIT)  

Fujibayashi Shina

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch bowed to the man and did as he was told. Although he disliked following orders from those not proved superior to him, it suited his master's interest to do so.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:45 pm
The guard stopped at the door to a room, "Go in," Rick said to Chronarch.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:47 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch walked through the door cautiously, his grip again tightening on his mace. He wondered just what the head scientist was like and if they could help him. "Hello?" He called into the room.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm
The head scientist was a man about sixty five years old. He sat at a desk in the opposite end of the room, "Come in," He said.
Rick had infected this one already so it was no trouble for him to have his puppet speak what Rick wanted to say. The old man didn't look at all feeble, and he also carried a magic blade a little stronger than Rick's own. He made it obvious by making it glow at his side, "Rick you may leave," The scientist said.
Rick bowed slightly and left, walking down the hallway again towards the quarantine chambers. Was Lydia back in her cage? She better be.
The scientist looked at Chronarch as the door to the room closed, "Now. What can I do for you?" he asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:56 pm
Spira was staring at the door, oblivious to Lydia, even though she was talking to her. Spira seemed to freeze, then she looked to Lydia. "Why are you bad?" She asked simply.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm
"I'm sorry," Lydia said to the guard. "I've been a little confused since I blacked out." Then she turned around and crawled back into her cage, leaving the door cracked, slightly. She didn't like the trapped feeling she was getting.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:59 pm
((Sheena, lydia was sitting in front of cage the entire toime, she just wasn't actually in it))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:59 pm
Some Might Say...
"I am here on account of my master." CHronarch replied, "We are in the belief that something is about to happen to Verspya and this has been the first lead we have had, with the Angel eclipse in ruins and Zen dead." On the short walk here, the only option that had revealed itself to Chronarch was elaborating on what he intended. Perhaps a few added intentions would loosen lips if that didn't.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:03 pm
"And who is your master?" The scientist asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games