Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:27 pm
Leora grinned and followed after him, catching up to him and catching his hand in hers, swinging it childishly, smiling up at him. "I can't wait to wear it." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:09 pm
Lance smiled at her as she swung their arms childishly and allowed it, as always. "I don't have a doubt in my mind that you won't look beautiful in it. But then again, what doesn't look beautiful on you?"  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 pm
Leora laughed and then rested her head on his shoulder, letting their arms slowly come to a stop. "I've never liked yellow or orange . . . they just completely wash me out . . ." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 pm
"Yellow and orange you might not like, but a red dress definitely suits a beautiful vampire like yourself." He said with a grin before kissing the top of her head. "I'll really have to thank your father, for entering here and offering you for marriage. It might not have worked out at the beginning, but now . . ." He didn't finish the sentence, only smiled lovingly at her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:45 pm
Leora smiled back at him. "Definately. Maybe it was fate that brought my father here . . ." she said, feeling in a bit of a romantic mood. "That'd be nice right Lance?" she asked him, still smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 pm
Lance smiled back at her. "Yeah, maybe . . ." But he had to wonder, why he had come here . . . Maybe he's hiding the reason, after all, the barrier can't make you forget anything you've seen outside it's walls. If he's seen an immortal, he would still remember it, wouldn't he? He pushed the thought away and went back to the romantic mood he loved so much, smiling lovingly at her as he reached the front door.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 am
Leora returned his smile and then pulled away from him and then pulled his hand up to her mouth and kissed it softly, squeezing his hand lightly and then went back to swinging their hands. The romantic mood definately had a bit of an effect on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 am
Lance chuckled softly when she kissed his hand and opened the door, noticing a package outside and picking it up with the hand that wasn't holding on to Leora's and offered it to her. "I believe this is yours, my lady?" He asked her with a grin.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am
Leora took it and held it and then kissed him quickly before rushing upstairs and into Lance's restroom to try it on as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am
Lance smiled as he ran upstairs and followed her, only slowly. When he finally got to his bathroom, he waited next to the dor, waiting for her to come out.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 am
When she had put on the dress, Leora's excitement died down into a sort of fear. The dress was rather skin tight around the torso so the very slight bulge on her stomach that normally wouldn't be very visable, suddenly was put into full light. Normally, it would simply look like a person had gained weight . . . but Leora knew that she hadn't . . . She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself to try and hide the bump as she leaned against the wall next to the door, staring wide-eyed at the floor.

((Let's just say that Vamp babies grow fast. XP))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 am
((Like from the Twilight series?))

Lance heard her move against the wall and immediately became concerned. "L-Leora? Is everything alright? What's going on in there?" He asked in a concerned voice.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 am
((Yeah, kind of . . . I just got bored and wanted to stir up some drama. XD))

Leora held the towel to her mouth and was taking in deep shaky breaths, trying not to hyperventilate. She was nearing tears though she was doing her best to keep them at bay. She left the support of the wall, though she felt like she was going to collapse at any moment and then opened the door to the restroom, smiling at Lance in a bit of an unsure way as she continued to hold the towel around her. "I-I'm okay Lance . . ." she said, though she gave no explanation for the towel that she had draped around her and was clutching with a death grip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 am
"Leora, what's going on? Why are you holding a towel around yourself?" He asked her very concerned for her now. Why was she acting like this?  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:28 am
Leora avoided eye contact with Lance, looking down at the floor instead as she held the towel over her mouth slightly as her smile faded. "'Cause . . ." she mumbled through the fabric, just giving that as a reason. Like she was doing it just because she wanted to . . .  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games