Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:56 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan chuckled as she gasped, unable to finish her sentance right away. "Oh do you?" He mummered into her skin. Oh God, that feels good...ahhhoohhh..." She was clutching at Dylan and pressed herself into him. His tongue circled along her skin. Ohhh, do more...mhmmahhh... She begged. Dylan pressed his lips to Ravins icy skin, feeling it warm beneath his touch. "Ravin..." He sighed into her skin and ran his tongue along her chest. His hands wandered down her stomach and rested on her hips, they tickled her skin lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin moaned softly and nodded at his words. His tongue danced over her chest. She inhaled sharply. He murmured her name. Dylan ran his hands down her stomach and rested them on her hips. She was warm all over.
Ravin squirmed in delight, giggling hysterically, and shoved her lips into his. She stuck her tongue into his mouth, waggling it around slowly to feel his.

"Uh, Dylan..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:12 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled into her skin. "You must really be enjoying this." Not that he wasn't. Ravin was just extremely beautiful and soft. He couldn't stop touching her. He smiled as she started to giggle, it was adorable. Then her lips were instantly moving with his. He tangled his tongue with hers and groaned deep in his throat as she sighed his name. "Ravin...Ravin..." He let his hands wander lower, they caressed her inner thigh.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:35 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"Ohh, I am," she groaned, thrusting her lower body up into his. Dylan caught Ravin's tongue with his. They kissed nice and slow. He was stealing her breath. Dylan murmured her name as he wandered his hands down to her thighs. He caressed them slowly. Ravin moaned and shoved down into him.

Ravin groaned Dylan's name.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:39 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled into their kiss. He was sighing and groaning. They started off kissing slow... but he sped it up as he deepened the kiss. His tongue wandered all over her mouth and edged close to her throat. His hands slid all over her thighs, her soft skin was perfect under his hands. Ravin groaned his name and he moaned alittle louder. "Mmm, Ravin... Ravin... God..." He moved his lips down her neck and back up to her mouth. "Oooh, I want you..." He sighed into her mouth and shoved his tongue back into her mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin moaned into their kiss. His tongue was warm and perfect in her mouth. His hands wandered all over her thighs. Ravin grew warmer under Dylan's touch. Dylan moaned into her ear and kissed her furiously.
"Oooh, I want you...," he sighed into the kiss.

Ravin hooked her legs over Dylan's hips and pressed herself into him. "Uhh...I want you, too," she groaned. "Dylan, take me again. Please."
She begged through her ecstacy, unable to believe that they were about to do it again.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan squeezed her thighs gently. He was moving his lips on her quickly, his tongue darting around inside her mouth. Ravin hooked her legs around him and pressed herself closer. Uhh...I want you, too...Dylan take me again. Please. She begged again and he groaned into their kiss. He was so hyped up he thrusted with no second thoughts and groaned into their kiss again. "God. I love you."

|||Goodness. silly teenagers xp |||
|||Was that too far? I tried to word it best I could... without it being... over bearing?|||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 pm
||time skippy! xD||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin groaned as they laid there next to each other. Sweat matted Ravin's hair to her skin. She hadn't sweated in years. She panted and glanced over at Dylan with an amused smile. That was twice they had done it. It felt even better the second time around.

"Dylan, we are so good at sex," she sighed, snuggling into his side. Her eyelids were heavy with sleep. Already it was late afternoon. They had totally skipped school.

||nah, it's perfectly fine. But...let's do something other than it xD||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan rolled off of her and smiled over at Ravin. "You look beautiful." He whispered into her ear, brushing the hair away from her face. She was panting lightly and smiling. "Ha," He chuckled lightly, "I haven't had anything like this ever." There had been a lot of other girls. More expireneced girls. But Ravin was the best he ever had. She snuggled close to him, she looked tired. "You can sleep babe, I'm not going anywhere." He wiped the sweat off of his brow and kissed her forehead lightly. Dylan took her tiny hand in his and smiled as he pressed a kiss to the palm of it.

|||lol agreed xD|||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin blinked slowly, her eyes weighing her down with sleep. Dylan looked down at Ravin with the sweetest smile ever. Her heart ached in her chest. She smiled slowly and closed her eyes as he kissed her palm. Ravin nodded. "Alright, Dylan-love."

She felt his lips press against her forehead before she fell into a deep sleep.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

meeiji

Monster Ship

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm
|| crying Nuu lost meh rp buddy T-T ||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan wasn't the least bit tired, worn out sure, but he wasn't tired enough to fall asleep. Alright Dylan-Love. He smiled and watched her drift off into a deep sleep. She was that much more beautiful as she slept. Dylan hummed lightly in her ear and rested his eyes. His hand held hers still and his arm was wrapped securely around her. He let his mind wander. Savoring the moments that had just passed and he was wondering about this eternity thing. He would never die. And he would spend forever with the tiny girl in his arms. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with that.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm
||Whos your rp buddy? (: ||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:19 pm
||yeah, who? Mana's gone for the week, just to let you know.||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin fell asleep feeling his warmth all around her. She breathed slowly, her mind drifting into peaceful, colorful dreams. She hadn't had dreams in years. She saw Dylan lying beside her. Ravin and Dylan lay together in eternal bliss. He was as pale as she was. He was beautiful beyond imagination.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her softly. He wanted her to be absolutly sure, and he would probably wind up asking her again before they started. So he slowed the pace down and began to concentrate on Veronica alone.

He kissed her mouth tenderly, nibbling at her lips and thrusting his tounge in breifly before turning and kissing her cheek and the corners of her mouth. He sighed and trailed his mouth down to her neck pausing and running his tounge over her pounding pulse. Then Hunter ran his hands sensually down her sides and moved his mouth farther down to kiss her shoulders and chest, then her stomach past her hips, down her legs, and to her toes; caring only about making her happy. Then her retraced his path up her body till his mouth finally met with hers again.

||Ok mabey I'm asking too much, but generally if your nice enough to switch shifts with someone you'd think they would show up on time. -_-||

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games