Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm
"Did you set this all up? Cause if you didn't, your very lucky." Jenn said with a cute laugh. She nodded slowly, like she was double checking her answer. "I would love to go with you." She said as she hugged her bouget lightly.

Ray wasn't paying attention much to the three of them as much as she was thinking about the ball. That was, until Ivan nudged her a little and asked if she was okay. "Oh... Yeah. I'm fine." She said as she thought more about it. She wouldn't be able to go though. She wouldn't be able to do much either, being blind and all. Her dress would look like crap and she wouldn't be able to dance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 pm
Haki still had the same smile, expecting her to say yes. "Great. Let's go, then!" He said, and he waved his arms across him as if to say, "Ladies first".  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 am
galgoon
Kunji following Consler and he played with a fireball that Kunji made for him. Kunji chased Consler till he grabs the cat. Consler meows for some loven and Kunji rubs the cats back. He walks with out looking and bumbs into two girls Alicia and Alice. He turns and around and bows. "IM very sorry I should have been watch where im going." He said to them.

"Oh,its ok."Alice Said"Its kind of our fault anyway. You see we were kind of running so we could go to "Hot Topic" so we could get our dresses before we would go to the ballroom lessons in the gym"Alicia Said "So its our fault too"Alice Said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 am
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
"Did you set this all up? Cause if you didn't, your very lucky." Jenn said with a cute laugh. She nodded slowly, like she was double checking her answer. "I would love to go with you." She said as she hugged her bouget lightly.

Ray wasn't paying attention much to the three of them as much as she was thinking about the ball. That was, until Ivan nudged her a little and asked if she was okay. "Oh... Yeah. I'm fine." She said as she thought more about it. She wouldn't be able to go though. She wouldn't be able to do much either, being blind and all. Her dress would look like crap and she wouldn't be able to dance.

((Oh gosh! That's right you bumped and hit your head, sorry ohmegee.))

Sighing heavily, Ialeia clutched her temples as she continued walking down the hall. Disposing the body was a bit difficult and caused some stress on her mind. Her lover's father was finally dead, just like her lover, but it had been so long in the past she had felt no guilt in killing him. Now since the Spring Ball was coming, she had to worry about another thing, and she didn't feeling like thinking about hormonal teenagers and their guttered minds.

' I wonder if I should have put a stricter dress code.' she thought concerned, continuing down the hall.  

PunkUnderPrep

galgoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:29 pm
Kunji stands up while Consler jumps onto his shoulder. Consler meows wanting to play some more. Kunji make a fireball and sent it flying pass Consler and the cat went after it. "Well I bet you dates are happy with such lovely young ladys like yourselfs." He said with a smile not knowing what he would do about the ball even if he had a date. He would never find a date in time he's alittle to shy to ask someone to the dance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:47 pm
"How about we all three go together?"Alicia Said
"Oh Yes, Alicia what a excellent idea!"Alice Said Jumping up and down "So what do you say Kunji?"Alicia Said"And Besides me and Alicia were going as a group"Alice Said  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:55 pm
Kunji looks at them and thinks for a second. "Ok I'll go with you two." He said with a smile and bring the fireball back and catching Consler and placing him on his shoulder. "You two lead the way I'll just follow." He said laughing under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm
"Okay,Come on. We have to go to Hot Topic before we have to go to the Ballroom Lesson in the gym"Alicia Said
"Okay,On we go!"Alice said running
"Hey, i never said we had to race there"Alicia Said Catching Up to Alice
"Come on Kunji, you might lose the race!"Alice said giggling  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:13 pm
Kunji forms a fireball the size of him and throws it at the ground under him. With a big bang the explosion send Kunji flying over Alicia and Alice. Traling behind him is Consler who lands on Alice and sits on her shoulder. Kunji lands ahead of the two and waits for them to catch up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 pm
"Oh hey Kunji's little adorable cat!"Alice Said"Man,Kunji you meanie. You cheated with your powers"Alicia Said
"Oh Well, Kunji Won! Next time we will win!"Alice Said  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Kunji wraps his scarf around his mouth and looks at them hiding the grewing smile. "Hey you never said I can't use my powers." He said looking at Consler on Alice's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 pm
"Oh man, he is right. Note:Next time we race kunji make alot of rules so he can't win and we can" Alice Said Determined
"good thing, We don't have our powers right now"Alicia Said
"Yeah or we would destory evrything in sight"Alice Said giggling
"No, We wouldn't"Alicia Said punching Alice's arm playful  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 pm
Kunji looks around and see alot of people chatting and having fun and couples walking around holding hands. He spots where they are going and sighs alittle know how when it comes to shoping and girls he going to have a long day.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 pm
"Oh Come on,Cheer Up Kunji! its not going to be a long time for us to find the perfect but Alice here i don't know"Alicia Said Looking over to Alice
"Hey, whats that suppose to mean!"Alice Said Pretending to be hurt"Oh its just mean that you take the shortest time to shop"Alicia Said"Really!?"Alice Said
"No"Alicia Said without any emotion
"Alicia,Why are you so mean!!!!"Alice Said trying to be dramatic
"Because your always take the longest time to shop"Alicia Said"Oh"Alice Said
"Yeah and thats why"Alicia Said  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Kunji walks over to the two and puts both of them in a headlock. "Okay now that we are here lets just get the shoping out of the way.....I dont care how long its takes." He said with a low tone in his voice and his neckless twiching around do to a rise in his power.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games