Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:46 am

Justice simply formed into his klien form. Running to step on the now tiny crabs, their bullets pinging from his armor. It took him one touch to deliver enough voltage to kill the animal. And he picked it up and crammed it into a pot "who's next?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:47 pm

Firing more bamboo skewers into her remaining rows of ingredients, Krinna pulled each one out of the wood cutting board and put them into a casserole dish. Putting her improvised plastic mittens back on, she mixed up a marinade of lime juice, olive oil, onion powder, and cilantro... and poured it over the kebabs in the casserole dish. Putting that in the fridge to chill, she looked in on her salmon-pear mixture in the freezing unit.
Fine, just fine.
Then she shelled her boiled lobster from before and began slicing the best part into thin strips.

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm

once the contest started beginner took to work adjusting the oven and other kitchen appliances in small ways and soon had them functioning in such a way that they could cook something exactly according to specifications if the ingredients were obtained
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:00 am

Krinna transferred the kebabs onto a broiler rack, poured part of the marinade over them, and put them in the oven.
Putting her little strips of lobster in the fridge to keep chilled, she checked on the little freezer again, then grabbed a plum and a few strawberries. Chopping them into little bitty pieces, she tossed them into a small sauce pan with some more pear juice, and started simmering the mixture, stirring constantly.

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Kolbo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:20 pm

((F*ck am i ever late with this post))
HasmatX
the dark blast hits The Lord of All Evil

Ha, Ha, Ha You Call That Darkness?!? This is Darkness!

And fires a black blast that actually was extinguishing light as it moved

The darkness was absorbing the light as it flew toward him, but he quickly escaped through a dark portal.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:00 pm

shadow plated his sufet lobsters inn ramakans.

"done one dish thats all i do."

Traven_Arrain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:31 pm

Nia stood over her large pot of lobster and salmon and smiled evily as she added a veriety of mad twisted ingredients and some special seasoning
"this gumbo will win the contest hands down"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:34 am

After Krinna's fruit sauce had boiled down a bit, she transferred it to a bowl and put it in the fridge to chill next to the lobster strips.
Then she checked on the kebabs in the oven, turning them and pouring the rest of the marinade over them.
The freezer unit she turned off. Removing the paddle, she gave the contents a quick stir and put them in a covered bowl and placed that in the freezer.
Finding herself without much to do at the moment, Krinna went and sat on a chair over by Nia.
"Smells interesting." she said, emphasizing the statement with a pleased double-wink.

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:28 pm

"AND NOW FOR A TECHNIQUE NEVER TAUGHT AT THE FLONNE SCHOOL!"
Danish's love of the dramatic seemed to be big in both of them.
"Plague of Sorrow~!"
He leaped high into the air.
Jack flicked his whips into a frenzy, sending Danish into a spin.
Bright beams of broken hearts flowed freely from the non-plushie Danish, bathing the entire Palace in their green light.
All of the food in the entire Plushie Palace crumbled to dust or soured and went bad.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:18 pm

Leil poked her head up over the table, blinking sleepily, sparking dangerously, everything metal in the room giving off similar sparks.
"Shaddap." She ordered, yawing. "You just told everybody y' ain't Danish, so be quiet and lemme sleep. Idjit..." She grumbled, glaring with sleep-stormy eyes at the 'doppledanish,' not caring one whit that all the food was suddenly bad, only that he had so unceremoniously woken her up when she was so tired.

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:40 pm

"But I AM DANISH!" whined Danish.
"I just said that I learned that technique from somewhere other than the Flonne School! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!"
He began to sob.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Krinna looked over at the whiny complainer.
"Ya know, I really don't care who's the imposter." she said, flicking her tail in annoyance.
"You're rude, mean, whiny, and a cheater. I'd want someone nicer and more polite waiting on my table anyway, even if he weren't an original... but I bet he is. Hey, if you're not the original Danish, what are you??"

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:38 pm

danish gasped "GASP!"
he stepped backwards several feet and looked around
"YOU...YOU..YOU IMPOSTER! no student of the flonne school would ever destroy a delicious baked good!
we are ninjas who fight for love justice and the bakery name!"
a flag unfurled behind him consisting of a mess of breads, pastries and including many bread curstations and seafood
not to mention the catchy anthem
"you have just brought shame on the flonne school with your actions claiming to be a student with an attack like that!
for shame!"
one of the prinny's began to play a violin
"oh the poor breaded lobster didnt stand a chance against your evil doing ways! oh the humanity! oh the poor salmon!"
smoke flares went off flooding the room in green and orange smoke as danish pointed a loaf of french bread at doppledanish
"lucy you've got some splanin to do!"

a collection of serving plushies carted in already caught ingredients to the other teams tables to replace what was lost
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:59 pm

"Oh, my poor pear-salmon sorbet and seafood kebabs!" Krinna sighed, and resignedly started re-preparing her dishes over again.

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:11 pm

energy crackled as the spell hit nia going down to the ground protecting her seafood gumbo from danger
this will make for a good story.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games