Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo did not move from his position he was too weirded out by Maki. "I honestly thought he would move." Nelo said as he finally moved and took the headband. He then tied around his neck and fixed the collar of his coat.

"Sensei I'm more of the sword type of person is there anything you can teach me?" He asked Areku but he kept his eyes on Maki, something was not right about the kid.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir suddenly walked into the classroom. "Oy, Arekku. It's been a while." Fenrir said, noticing the man who'd been at his academy when he was a student. "I'm here to take a load off your hands, so to speak." He then glanced at Nelo and Maki. "So, which of you needs training?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Maki took a second then raised his hand,

"Me, sir."

He said his body slouched.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glanced at Maki. "Alright, watch closely. This first jutsu is the clone jutsu." he said as he formed a handseal. Instantly his image split into five. "They are very handy for confusing the enemy as to what your real location is, but these clones are merely illusions." He continued as he swiped his hand through one of the clones. It passed through as if it wasn't there at all. "They cannot attack or interact physically. You try."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Maki wand didn't respond at first but then made a few hand signs incorrectly so the clone that arose was incomplete.[1/3]

The second attempt was almost perfect as Maki made hand signs slowly but surly, the clone was colorless,[2/3]

Finally Maki made the correct hand signs and created a perfect Bushin Maki pressed his hand through it and it vanished.[3/3]

"What next?"

He object on his back moving a bit.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Next is the Henge no Jutsu. It will allow you to transform your appearance to a person's of relative size." Fenrir made a handseal and went up in a small cloud of smoke. When it faded, Fenrir had transformed into Arekku. He then transformed back. "Your turn."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Maki made a few hand signs and forced chakra into the jutsu but it failed and mearly created a puff of smoke,[1/3]

Next Maki Slowly tired the hand signs and he attmepted to transoform to Fennir but Maki still remained mostly himself,[2/3]

Maki then quickly preformed the hand signs and correctly transformed into Fennir then released the jutsu and returned to normal,

"Ok What next?"

He asked.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"The last one is substitution." Fenrir instructed as he suddenly vanished. The teachers desk stood in his place. "Its probably the jutsu that will keep you alive more than any of the others, so make sure you get it right. You're just basically using high-speed travel to swap your location with another object of similar mass. Try swapping yourself with one of those chairs over there." he said, pointing at a desk chair on the other side of the classroom.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Maki didn't bother stalling this time he made the hand signs and quickly a smoek cloud was raised but Maki stayed in the same place,[1/3]

Next he tried just moving himself half way but it failed once again,[2/3]

Finally Maki switched himself with a chair in the room and completed the jutsu,[3/3]

"Useful"

He said saying fractions of sentences.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku sat back and relax for once someone was taking over his job and he was grateful for it,"Yeah Fenrir long long time no see. Well thanks appreciate it go nuts." Arekku said as he was dozing off.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Maki looked over to see that Arekku had fallen asleep and he uttered,

"Lazy."

With no real emotion just his usaul stall like the words were not his own.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah.... I am....." Arekku said so peaceful on his seat that he was still not even looking up. "Maki? Right? You don't seem to really want to do anything more like if your ordered around by something weird, I don't know if it's a mental disorder or what. Though I can't make you be a shinobi of grass unless I really know you or the other you that want's to be a shinobi." Arekku said as he took out a headband,"So help me to help you."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Don't mention it. I'm just doing this as an excuse to come here and relax anyways." Fenrir grumbled back. A small fox's head popped out of Fenrir's vest pocket and glanced at Arekku. "Anybody ever told you you're really ******** confusing sometimes?" he chirped in an arrogant voice.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Maki remained the same,

"Other....me....."

Maki looked down,

"my....will.....weak..."

These words seamed to be his own,

"I still wish be a ninja of the grass vilage,"

Maki stopped,

"I want to be a ninja of the grass village,"

He said this time correcting himself as his voice returned to someone else words.

[Edit](Oops Grass not leaf sweatdrop )

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku turned to Fenrir,"Ahhh I don't know what ya mean really but oh well little fox." Arekku said as he stood up and headed to Maki having his hand out with the headband,"Well here ya go Maki officially welcome to Grass, I hope to see something great from you as you search for a path. And remember Grass wherever you go on in life."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games