Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:45 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"Be careful" Lucia said with a loving tone and then she focused and looked at her hand. "CHIDORI!" she said as she created lightning in her hand and she suddenly moved with an explosive result knocking her down.

(7/20)

She staggered to her feet and then readied for another try. This time she focused it and she slowly moved her arms first. As she tried to pick up speed it burst out into the air.

(8/20)

She went for one last try this time before taking a rest. She tried again by moving slowly and when she suddenly moved her arm it did not react so she tried to ram it into the ground but its effect was less than wonderful causing only minor cracks.

(9/20)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

Ryu Growled as he stepped on the grounds and began to yell. "I will murder you ******** freak."  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Let me save you the trouble." Hideo said as he pulled out a kunai and jabbed his stomach with it. He staggered but then he stood perfectly straight.

"Oh right." He said and it was followed by hysterical laughter. He had quite some time with his abilities Lucia did give him a little flask filled with her blood.

He did not talk anymore but he simply touched both of his swords with his fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((16 10 people ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

"Who are you and why did you attack Mai!" He said as he held his Tomahawk and Ninjato tightly ready to speed around the boy and cut his head from his body. Using his left hand hidden behind the shaft of the ninjato he created a string of handseals. In seconds their were two more Ryu. One of them was made of sand the other was just like him.  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo sighed and when he saw that he was outnumbered he had a strange idea. "Dont ask me I was following orders to keep her busy." Hideo said he slid his hands onto his swords just in case but you could see he was not at all going to attack.

"Lucia-chan I think you are better suited against him than me." He said as he slowly moved back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((16 10 people ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

"You sick b*****d." Ryu said as his eyes filled with hate, he gripped the ember clone and tossed him at Hideo with amazing speed as the Sand clone shot forward. "You and me are fighting right here, and when I'm done with you I'm going to bathe in your blood." He said as he made a single handseal. At that moment the Ember clone exploded sending Debris and fire everywhere. With that the Sand clone was immediately turned into Glass and sent flying at Hideo. This was a distraction more than an attack as Ryu used his ability to be silent and quick to shoot around behind Hideo and only making enough sound to create force swung his Tomahawk for Hideo's Fifth Thoracic. If the blow made contact Hideo would lose all feeling in the center of his chest and be almost useless when trying to breath.  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo saw the ember clone explode and as soon as it did he jumped to the left and unintentionally dodged the glass and tomahawk.

"Bloodbath is that a joke?" He said with a chuckle as he once again placed his hands on his swords. "I could use Ombre's ability but if I miss I'll exhaust a lot of my chakra for nothing but Luce cant help its meant for slow targets." he thought as he sighed.

((15 10 people ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Due to his flexibility Ryu put his leg on the Glass replica and bounced off it heading for Hideo with the speed breaching far above that of the average ninja. He threw his Tomahawk at Hideo using a Chakra string as he sent a stab for Hideo's chest. At such speeds Ryu let go of the Ninjato making it the equivalent of a bullet heading for the fool. Thanks to Pai Qua Quan training He rebounded from the ground over head and began to fall towards Hideo with Makibishi in hand Ryu tossed them at amazing speeds. Either way he was attacked from all side.  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo had no choice then. He rapidly unsheathed his two swords and it appeared like a blur to normal eyes and he sheathed them just as quick. The thrown objects would have either been cut clean in to pieces or deflected depending on how hard they were but Hideo's speed and strength would have easily allowed him to cut clean through steel with this.

((14 10 people. My swords are extra sharp and I am that strong xd ...

Actually if you jumped towards me the makibishi tomahawk and Ninjato would only come from one direction.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 pm
(The Ninjato is coming forward. Maribishi from above, and Tomahawk from the side... And the Ninjato can severe bone with no effort at all.)

User Image

Ryu smiled as his Ninjato pierced into Hideo it completely impaled him and came out the other side. He landed behind Hideo and using his Ni form generated Heat into his pointer and middle finger. He swung for Hideo's blades, the heat was strong enough to melt away the blades with a direct hit. After all he was faster than Hideo and ultimately was alright with dying to save Mai. With his left hand he brought the Tomahawk back to put it away.  

Havok-Trance

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

Lucia saw Hideo in trouble and postponed her training. She moved her hands and created clouds that sparked with electricity and it pulled all the thrown metal objects towards it.

She sparked electricity in her anger almost arcing out of control. "You need help with this..." she said as she readied to shoot lightning bolts at the target.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Go ahead blast us both." Hideo said as he moved his body slightly making sure that the fire wont hit his swords but his own leg instead. He suffered a problematic wound something that he slowly tried to regenerate.

At this distance if he unsheathed his swords he can easily shred Ryu but Nelo showed him mercy when Nelo did not kill him and felt that he should show Ryu some too, but Hideo is twisted. His arm started to bubble up and it was changing.

((13 10 people. Thank you for clearing the Makibishi problem... Dude... I can cut you in half with a flick of my swords i think that ninjato from right in front of me would have been sliced clean. I wont mind... I'll continue on. Also only the hilt has a problem with heat ... the rest of it is fine and I sheathed them right after meaning you cant really hit the weak spot.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

(you said you were swinging them upwards so I thought you neglected it but oh well... sorry)
Ryu used his right leg to flip himself away "stay out of this, he attacked my lover." He said as he gripped his Ninjato from the dirt and sheathed it. With a quick sprint he jumped about 10 feet above Hideo creating a Sand clone to fall and bury him. As he landed he created a Ember clone behind him. the clone swung for Hideo ready to explode if attacked or blocked. If he exploded it would either kill both the boys or bring them close to death.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

"I cant have you kill mine!" Lucia said roaring with anger as she charged her self with electricity.

"Kamigami's Fundo (Gods Anger)!" She screamed as she swung her arms like a punch and a lightning bolt shot out towards Ryu,

Alessdmence

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo's arm turned into a sturdy shield that can cover half of his body. He jumped away from the sand that could bury him in fear that he knew the desert funeral but he moved his shield arm in the way to block what might happen next.

In his head he thought that the ember clone will hit the sand clone instead exploding and sending shards of glass everywhere.

((12 10 people.))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games