Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 pm
NUR

User Image

"Am I interrupting something?" Shoko points to Yukio and Makoto in awe. 'are these two together?' she thinks to herself. Standing hesitant to say anything else. Shoko really has no idea how to handle stepping into this situation blindly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm
"No! Not at all!" Makoto got out and quickly got dressed."Yukio, what happened to my clothes?!" Her clothes were streched out and practically falling off of her.  

Crimson Remedy

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 pm
NUR

"Ummmm, funny this seems familiar." Shoko scratches her head for a second while slowly, inch by inch tilting her head ever more sideways. Snapping out of it suddenly Shoko laughs. "Well if you need some clothes I bought some last time I was in the Sound."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm
"Thanks for the offer, but, your bigger than I am! So, I don't think your clothes would be that much better."Makoto subconciously noted their different cup sizes. "But, I wouldn't mind going and seeing where you live."  

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:41 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"YES!" Yukio shouted at Shoko's assumption. "I mean...yes that is...that is it...that is what we are, right Makoto? We're together!" Yukio started shaking as he tried to keep his nerve, facing Shoko. "Wow, did you figure that all out by yourself? Wow...you are smart. I mean...how did you uhh...that you could tell that we're together...just like that just....wow. Also did I mention that I love your hair? Honey don't you love her hair? Don't answer that. But I mean really you must work on that hair for hours every day you....you goddess." Finally Makoto's voice rang in his head and he immediately grabbed her hand and started dragging her away, constantly snapping his head back to make sure Shoko wasn't following them. "Don't worry about your clothes honey, I'll uh....I'll buy you new ones! Yes! A whole ******** wardrobe if you want, because that's just....because I just love you so much baby. You know I do. So thank you Shoko for the offer but we really must be off. Now, say goodbye to Shoko because we've got to go RIGHT NOW, or we're going to be late!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:44 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto pulled up her pants as they started to fall off her."Y-yeah, I guess we have to go."She said, temporarily playing along."I'll see you later, Shoko!"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:48 pm
"That was random." Shoko shakes her head and sits at the springs and wonders if she just totally missed something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 pm
A silent wind causes a small ripple on the water.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 am
(lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:42 am
(( Hay Fen,
Yukio only recalls Shoko and Arekku to be the attackers, right?
Why just them? ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir appeared in the air above the rejuvinating springs, and then fell down a few feet to crash into the healing waters.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Eventually Fenrir pulled himself out of the spring to fall back against the soft grass. So much had happened recently. He could hardly remember the last time he wasn't fighting someone. Ever since he became a shinobi Fenrir's life had become like one giant battle, always one opponent after the next. Suddenly a familiar scent came to Fenrir that made him sit up straight. He glanced franticaly around, and then finally stopped at the tree of life. "...Tera." Fenrir left to see if it was really her who was here.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Pear petals swirled down from the air quite swiftly. The Petal reformed into Aki aboved the deepest part of the springs. She dived into the water and swam beneath the surface. When she came up for air Aki continued to float on her back. Enjoying the springs and not caring wether her clothest were getting wet or not. Her gear was safe in the pouches on her belt.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:56 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail hit the water, spending a ripple in every direction. He walked towards Aki, his hands shaking ready to pounce when and if she took off again. "Ma'am I told you I demand a redo!" he stated. His smile was glistening white and his face playful. He was happier than ever.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki cracked on eye open to look up at Vrail. Aki continued ot float lazily in the water as he stood above on the water's surface. "But I'm commmfy." She yawned and smiled just as brillinatly as he did. But despite her words she rolled in the water and dived bellow again attempting to put distance between him.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games