Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - 9th Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo grinned and left to the springs.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 174 (Monthly Bonus - January 2011)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|Satoosa|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

Nayely left the Ramen shop and into the hot springs.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn found a ramen shop thinking to him self this will have to do as he was hungry and didn't care. He sat down and looked at the menu and ordered Okonomiyaki as this look interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 am
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

As he walked down the street he got weird looks from people... Well of course he was going to get odd looks. He withdrew a mask he bought a while back simply because he liked it and put it over his face. He walked into the Ramen bar and sat down in a corner.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:01 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn look up as he saw someone walk into the ramen bar and noticed it was Karuda his sensei he said "hi sensei im glad your here i need money and i'm hungry I've ordered already" smiling as to say you know you want to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He sighed and tossed his student a small coin pouch with at least enough for two of what he ordered "For godsakes you look a mess" he said, reaching into his coat he threw him a mask that had unfortunately broken.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:06 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"Bonds are for the weak"

"Look, I'll leave you to your food... I'll be right back, okay?" he said, getting up and dusting himself off and leaving his student.

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 am
Kubori Karasu, Karuda's crow dropped a letter off with Slevyn Kalebra  

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn revived a letter from his sensei he read it and got up and toke of for Iwa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
Making his way thought Kusa, Sindenky enjoyed looking at the architecture. This village was indeed different from Kumo, and it was refreshing to be in a new environment. He walked for only a short time before arriving at a ramen shop, he decided it would be as good a place as any for him and his students to get some food. He waited outside of the others to catch up, eager to congratulate them on how they had handled themselves.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 pm
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h285/kagerstarwars/ZenoAburame.jpg

Zeno walked in ready to order some rice dish or ramen. It was nice to get such hospatality from the leader of Grass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Allister was a bit famished. "Well Sindenky sensei order me some ramen."  

Greatdman15

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm
((Sorry guys buy my brother laptop(the one im on) the power cords been acting up and now it just died 100%...hes gona be so pissed...))

User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
Sindenky guided the group to a table ,and ordered them all some Ramen. "I just want to say, the two of you did an amazing job in there. And the mission from here will be easy. But to begin out training i am going to need to get to know the two of you a bit better. So start talking." he said with a grin. Sitting back in the chair and waiting to hear their stories and what they knew, Sindenky heard a familiar voice.

The voice was coming behind him, it was the voice that only he could hear. It came from the girl that only he could see, Ameme. The imaginary girl was standing behind Sindenky, invisible to everyone except him. "Sindenky. You have to go out there now." he girl said. Sindenky ignored the illusion, and pushed her from his mind, but she was still there.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:48 pm
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h285/kagerstarwars/ZenoAburame.jpg
Zeno sat down and thought of a response. It would be an easy one. "Well I'll go first. I was raised as an orphan. I don't have any knowledge of my family but I don't let life get me down. I like birds because they know how to just spread their wings and fly. My favorite color is red because it represents love and hate in one. I like making friends and I like living. That's it." Zeno laughed.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm
Allister nodded his head. The ramen had just arrived. He decided to give his introduction before eating. He listened to Zeno's response and now saw him as a valauble asset to their team. "Well my parents were killed when I was young and so I'm not always in the happiest mood. I don't have many likes or many dislikes." Allister than began eating his ramen waiting for Sindenly sensei to give his intro.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff