Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Apollo sat down "We wont fight i guess...i dont wanna hurt my sis...but..if hades trys to kill me i'll rip his tongue out and feed it to your dog..." He continued to pet Paraselene sighing "Take us there...but i swear..if he yells at me it's over" He smiled at artemis slightly but then frowned "You really didnt want to fight did you..?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Stella sighed as she walked the hallways," Why do I even bother?" She thought out loud. She was done covering Apollo up so the school won't kick him out, and was going to return to her house. Then again, what awaited her there? Just Ella...She sighed once more then shrugged," Oh well.." She said then just started to whistle to entrain herself.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:40 pm

"Then we will to the park" he said finshing his apple, Poseidon walked out of the room and grabbed his coat.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:44 pm

User Image
Dino

Dion was humming while still locked in the males bathroom and knocked on the door every now and then to see if someone would try to get him out at this point in time. He sighed a little before he continued. Although he was not sure if anyone would even bother to come looking for a student in the washroom but he could hope. Dion could not hear anything coming from the out side but he hoped someone would hear him.

A few thoughts ran through his mind as he sat there and the smell of this place was slowly getting to him as well. Despite being clean for the most part it still smelled like a public bathroom. Dion just started at the wall that was opposite from him and he just continued to hit the door to the bathroom room. He tried to create a rhythm of sorts to entertain him self for the time being.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Bella blinked, not expecting him to say that really then just smirked. Awesome, I can swing! She thought, then forgot he could hear her. You didn't hear me just then.. She thought feeling stupid as she walked to his car.

Stella blinked, then stopped whistling. She looked around as she swore she heard a loud banging noise. She listened closely then followed the sound, and looked around as she came to the bathrooms. The banging kept going and it sounded like it came from the boy's room. "HEY! Who's in there? " She called out, not wanting to open the door and it be some creepy teacher.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:56 pm

((read my new sig, it's sad and true))

Poseidon nooded, "Yeah, I heard you" he said to her. "So were is the nearest park" he said opening up the car door and getting in.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 pm

User Image
Dino

"Someone" Dino said in response o voice and chuckled a little at this point in time and thought for a moment. "Hey can you open the door from there its locked from here" he said before he let out a sigh. He hoped that someone could help him get out of hear and by the voice it was a female. Dion stood up and fixed his shirt and coat as he waited for a response. "By the way names Dino and you would be" he said before he let out another sigh.

He stood there and moved about for a bit as he waited for a response and he just wanted to get out of this room at this point in time. "So are you going to help me out" Dino asked sounding curious. He was used to people being mean sometimes but he hoped this person could understand his potion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Aphrodite started to get annoyed from not finding anyone. She decided to do something that would let everyone know she was here. Out of nowhere she pulled out a microphone. "GET THE HELL OUTSIDE!!" she yelled into the microphone
Ara fell over from the suden burst of yelling

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

(lol, oh and paul u need new pics for Poseidon )

Bella walked over and got into the passanger seat, she buckled in shortly after. "Uhhh.. Well I know one close by..Just take a left down there, then at the next light turn right. Then there's a sign pointing to it.." She said, then leaned back in her chair.

Stella raised a eyebrow as she listened. It was obvious it was some boy, and apparently his name was Dino. I don't smell anything, so he's probably human. She thought with a shrug. Sh scratched her chin, debating whether to help him. Once he asked her if she was going to help she chuckled," Well...what's in it for me?"

Ella glanced over at some girl yelling through a microphone," You don't have to yell darling." She called out with a hump, her human ears hurting from the echo of the microphone. She was getting into her car until the girl screamed then sighed. She glanced over to Luke," Well..? You coming, or no? Unless that girl over there your friend, your welcome to go with her. " She said with a shrug.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm

User Image
Dino

"Son of a b***h" Dino said under his breath and very quietly. He thought for a moment as he leaned his back against the wall and continued to think if he could offer anything to her. "I simply owe you a favor, if that works for you" he said before he let out a sigh. It was the only thing he could offer at this point in time and seemed like a good offer for now. "So what so you say" Dino asked before he moved to the other wall that faced the door. He wondered if she would do anything at this point in time but it seemed unlikely.

Dino just waited there and started to hum and a little as a few things ran through his mind. He did wonder what she would have him do if she did accept his offer, seeing as he did not say what he would and would not do to and for her. Dino chuckled a little at the thought and hoped to get an answer soon enough.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Aphrodite smirked at Ella. She knew that she was no godess so she dint have any buisness with her. Maybe she'll make her love life miserable but right now she din't really want to go through the work.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Stella listened and soon after heard a reply. A favor? Hmm... I could use that for the future. She thought as she started to debate. " I could use that in numerous ways actually..." She muttered with a chuckle then shrugged. Might as well... She thought then glanced over at the door. Then again, how to do this..? Eh, I could jst kick it... Looks simple enough.. Yeah, I'll just kick it. She finished then cracked her neck and warmed up a bit. "K, sounds good to me. Move out of the way!" She called out to where he could hear it.

(Sry, I have to go to bed ^^' Night everyone~!)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm

User Image
Dino

Dino had a bit of a laugh when she accepted his offer and moved away from the door at this point in time and he let his mind wonder off at this point in time. He came up with a few perverted ideas and just waited for her once more. "Alright I am clear from the door do what you must" Dino said and wondered what she was even going to do. 'Maybe the rumors are right' he thought for a moment and just shook his head slightly.

Dino leaned against one of the walls and began to hum something as he waited for her to do what she needed to. He just put his hands in his pockets and closed his eyes for the time being. He began to wonder what this girl looked like but he would find out soon enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 am

Stella sighed, then popped her fingers. She waited for him to say he was clear, in the mean time she kept stretching so she wouldn't get a cramp later. Finally, he gave the sign she was clear. "Okay! If you still in the way of the door, not my fault." She called out then readied herself. She then foucused her energy to her foot, adding some siren power, then kicked the door. The door was kicked into the wall behind it then fell.

She put her foot down with a smirk. "Maybe I should have punched it instead.." She thought outloud scratching her chin.She looked over to the boy trapped there then chuckled,"You got stuck in the boy's room. " She added with a chuckle then popped her fingers. "Wow..this is what the those brats wonder about? It's just the same as the other boys' rooms." She said stepping in and looked around.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 am

User Image
Dino

Dino just stayed leaning against a wall that was away from the door and he thought of a few things. He still wondered what this girl was going to have him do for her. Although he grinned once more as a few kinky idea's made there way into his mind. He just nodded at her first comment and was ready for just about anything to happen.

Dino looked over at she kicked the door and it his the other wall and fell down and he would not question how this was done or even how she managed to do it. He stood up and looked over at the door and saw her walked. "Just another bathroom" Dino said as he looked over at the girl. She was quite attractive but did not really have to much interest in her at this point in time.

"Thank you for this however" he said as he walked past her and out of the bathroom. Dino did not have much to say to her as of now but he would honor their deal and do a favor for her. He would be willing to do most things, others where not so likely but things could change.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games