Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:16 pm
Zane sprayed his arms and bandaged the burns. "Nah I should probably go and put on my other clothes, I could catch pneumonia you know," Zane said as he stumbled to his feet. "Whew, never thought moving after just being parylized was so tough," Zane smiled as he slowly made his way to the bathroom to change.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:24 pm
Luo continued to meditate as Zane got up to change. "Spike Uchiha. I wonder who this sand ninja is." Luo thought to himself.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:47 pm
After meditating for fifteen minutes, Luo stood up to stretch. "What the heck is taking Zane so long in there? I hope he didn't fall asleep." Luo chuckled a bit at the thought of Zane asleep on the floor of a bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Zane walked out of the bathroom and walked over to Luo. He now sported a tight blue undershirt beneath an opened long-sleeved white shirt and brown caquis. He placed his katana behind his back and put on black gloves on his hands. "Yo," Zane smirked as he plomped back down next to Luo.

User Image  

BluewolfofMibu

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:51 pm
(( well im a busy Anbu but you can find me easily. also your welcome, i just cant stand to see someone die that has such a great team. besides im a kind older Sand Shinobi. just get stronger and remember to thank me if you can find me.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:06 pm
"Well don't you look nice. Feeling a little better now?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:11 pm
((Will do! mrgreen ))

"Don't I? Yeah I'm feeling a bit better, my reflexes and muscles are lagging a little bit, but I know it'll get better. So I decided I'm going to Suna after the exams and thank Spike properly. Then I'll go back to the Mist," Zane told Luo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Luo nodded. "Mind if I tag along? I feel like I should thank him as well. That, and I figure I could pick up a few wind jutsu while I'm there. Wouldn't hurt."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:23 pm
"Yeah, it'll be great! The only places I've ever been has been the Snow Village and the Akatsuki hideout so it'll be fun seeing how diffrent Suna is from the Mist. Plus I think it may make us stronger as well," Zane agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Luo jumped up in excitement. He finally had something to look forward to. "Yes! I can't wait to get out of this cold weather. We should stop in Kiri for a day or two since it's on the way to Suna for supplies. That, and since these exams have gone on longer than expected, I'm sure my family is probably worried sick." Luo went through it in his head. He wondered what Suna looked like.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:47 pm
"Yeah that and we should also need to talk to the Mizukage as well once we're back to figure out what's been going on since we left," Zane pointed out. He pictured the Mizukage giving them some crazy task to do like the last time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Luo nodded in agreement. He hoped to bring home good news to the Mizukage and his family as well. "I wonder how the Mizukage's daughter faired in her battle. Hey, do you know where Hero is?" Luo wondered where his sensei was always running off to.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:08 pm
"Oh her...she left a long time ago. She must have been finished while you were fighting, sorry dude but I found her rather annoying. She has too much power for her own good in my opinion," Zane stated, "and Hero-sensei, well who knows where he's at. He shows up, gives us a few words of wisdom and dissapears into god knows where. Honestly I'm suprised we've made it this far," Zane laughed as he moved his arms around trying to get rid of the numbing feeling that's been plauging his body.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm
(sorry i was gone for awhile, as I said, computer glitches)

*is looking at the vial that saved Zane* If you dont mind Zane *smiles* I would like to make sure it took its course ok? Just something in the back of my head is bugging me about this.. *turns to luo* mind helping me out?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Luo laughed at both of Zane's remarks. "Yeah, that girl had an ego if I ever saw one." He then stated, "Yeah, I guess that's true. He did teach us something here and there. Like how to not fear death. And without him we would have never learned the fuuton we know."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff