Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 am

"...............A speech is rather pointless......." Demi said bluntly, giving Dojime a bored, annoyed glare. "You're only in charge bcause Rosh betrayed. Why the ******** are you trying to bore me to death now? Two near death experiences are enoug for one day!!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:47 am

Dante entered the room and looked at the officers who have him suspicious looks. Understandable. He was a person that they had no knowledge of. He then looked over at Cai who was, a big shocker, disappointed with his very existence...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Dojime shrugged "Fine then I wont..." he said kinda disappointed.. he looked around at some of the officers. He could tell they didn't trust Dante. "If anyone has something the want to say then say it," he ordered.

Caifree perked up as Dojime spoke. "I don't like A pirat walking around our ship."

"Well, to ******** bad," he said bluntly. "Any one else," he said looking around the room.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:49 am

"...I really don't care what they think about me. I take satisfaction out of the fact that I'm the better pilot in this room..." Dante said in his normal, monotonous tone.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 am

"....Anywaaaaaaaaayy..." Demi said, quickly changing the subject so nothing could happen. "We should probably head back to Earth Dojime. Nothing against you, but we could use some more men now after the fight and technically, we are leaderless.."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:54 am

"...Do remember that you have an entire Armada of people backing you up, though..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:59 am

"Like I said before, I don't feel comfortable going back to earth with a whole pirate armada following us."

"you letting them follow us?!" one of the officers asked surprised.

"What am I going to do? tell them no after they saved our asses?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 am

"Twice in fact."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 pm

"Wait, twice..? We just met you! Aside from what you did for me, all you guys did was take out any remaining Sol-Neo ships during the battle when things got to rough for us." Demi said, looking back at Dante with disbelief. "What else did you guys do?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:48 pm

"There was a second cruiser attempting to destroy your ship when you re-entered space...The Barons led that attack."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 pm

"Was that the ship you guys were busy with when we first came across you not to long ago..?" Demi asked, raising an eyebrow slowly.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:53 pm

"...And pushed back to Earth, yes."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 am

"That was an excellent touch by the way. Well done," Dojime said with a nod.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 am

"Well we don't leave people stranded on crippled, derelict ships..." Dante said, looking over at Dojime.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:52 am

"It's kind of cruel when you think about it.." Demi commented, thinking about it. "Broken ship abandoned out in the middle of space... What a horrible way to die."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games