Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:33 pm
Lee smiled and picked up a cup. He slowly released her hand and fixed the first one and handed it to yuki. Once it was in her hands he picked another up and made one for himself. "Been awhile since I've had one of these," he said smilingly. After taking a sipp he grabbed a seat and sat down, thinking of his brother and how to solve his other problems. There were just too many.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:48 pm
Yuki carefully accepted the cup with a slight, thankful bow of her head and then stood idly by until he'd fixed one for himself. "I-I'd never had one b-before today," she admitted faintly. Then she followed him slowly towards a table and sat down beside him, eyes fixed upon her cup for a moment as she waited for the red in her cheeks to fade. It did, but not entirely, though she decided this was enough. She began sipping lightly at the drink, watching the ground for a few seconds in silence as she absently chewed on the straw.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:55 pm
Lee leaned back and thought some more, "you know, I dont think I should worry about my brother anymore. I think I should set my sights toward other things." He took another sipp and felt the condensaion of the cup on his hand. Looking to Yuki, he saw her face lighten, not as red but still abit. "I think that I should probably focus on the guy after him instead," he smiled halfly. "This Michael character who is always fighting but never killing him," he finished and drank again. Lee looked to his cup and squeezed it lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Yuki paused, glancing at Lee when he suddenly spoke. She chewed on the straw thoughtfully for a moment and then slowly nodded her head as she looked down at her cup. Always fighting but never killing? She would have preferred never of both, but that was good right? If he didn't kill? So, she spoke this aloud, after gathering quite a bit of curage first. "If he d-doesn't kill, then sh-shouldn't you b-be able to r-relax a little?" she asked quietly, and then quickly added, as if to slightly change the subject before she could be scolded, "Wh-what's your br-brother's name?"  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:23 pm
Lee nodded," yeah I guess its alright but I dont think he should be after my brother in the first place, I mean they are best friends yet locked forever to fight till one dies from the others sword. He says I wont understand till I am stuck in that position myself." Lee calmed abit feeling his tempurature rising and the slushie melted quicker. He drank some more and then answered, "His name is Cid, he is being hunted by Michael who is being hunted by my friend Loki. We are a weird group the four of us, and I am the only one who knows the outcome." He looked into her eyes now, "I was givin the vision of my brothers death and rebirth, and Michael is killed but by whose hands, I dont know."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:32 pm
Yuki blinked a couple times, obviously confused now. They were all friends? And why did they have to fight each other? These thoughts and more were racing through her head, but all stopped abruptly when she suddenly realized something. Had he said...? "What d-do you mean?" she asked faintly. "Ar-are you going t-to be hunted s-sometime too?" Her eyes were slightly wide as she asked this, watching him very nervously. And then she couldn't keep herself from speaking again. "An-and you... you c-can't change things? It h-has to happen as y-you saw?"  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:39 pm
Lee shook his head and looked down, finally answering, "All of us are from four special families but I am the youngest of them and do not have to fight till my brother is killed. I cant change what fate is, and after Cid has been killed, Michael will be killed, then Loki and I will have to finish it and end the war between our families but it seems that Loki doesnt care about anything but going back to hell. My brother just wants to prevail aginst michael and after this is over, Cid will be revived but his memories will have faided." He sighed and drank the slushie again, "I cant change the fact that I could be hunted very soon but what ever is to happen must transpire and it can't be helped." Lee tried to smile but ended up with a smirk instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:54 pm
Yuki fell silent, listening quietly to everything he said. She had a frown upon her face now, and was biting her lip rather hard with a fang. Killed, killed, killed... Why did everyone always have to be killed?! "That's stupid," she blurted out suddenly. "I'll help y-you find a way to ch-change it. Or I'll t-talk some sense into th-them or s-something." Her face was turning red again, though otherwise she looked completely serious.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:00 pm
Lee looked up to Yuki when she blurted it out. "That's very sweet of you but It has to be done..." Lee looked away, "I'm sure that it will all turn out for the better, and maybe since I warned my brother that he will die from michael's sword that he might change it anyway...who knows, I just hope that I wont have to see it in full force cause I couldnt bare it." Lee looked back to Yuki and noticed her serious and red face, "They are all hard headed and wont listen to reason though."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:06 pm
Yuki stayed silent this time, staring at her cup, looking uncharacteristically irriated, her eyes narrowed slightly. She was tempted to say, 'then I'll beat some sense into them,' but instead kept herself quiet. And how could it turn out for the better if they were all apparently going to die? It was all slightly confusing to her, and it was hard for her to believe in things like fate. It always had been and it probably always would be. So instead of saying anything she suddenly reached out, gripping the side of his shirt lightly, as if thinking as long as she hung on, he wouldn't be able to get caught up in any fights.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:14 pm
Lee felt the slight pull of his shirt and looked to it. He noticed her hand holding it, 'good to know someone cares if I am to die or not,'. He stretched his arm out and gave her a shoulder hug, "But then again maybe this will all be forgotten, I mean even if one can see the future, it doesnt always have to end the same." Then it hit him, if Cid didnt die then Michael didnt die and Loki wouldnt be able to return to hell and if that happens then they will all three be caught in a battle that he would have to jump n to help. "Why does life have to be this damn complicated," he said under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:25 pm
Yuki tensed slightly when he hugged her, but she probably could've expected that. Her grip didn't release his shirt either, though her face was extremely red once again. She took another sip of her drink as it to distract herself, but still listened carefully to what he was saying. She gave a slight nod, but then paused and glanced at him from the corner of her eye, remaining silent. She didn't have an answer to that...  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:32 pm
Lee looked at the ceiling, his eyes in a daze, "well from the looks of things, I'd say that fate deals death in Cid and Michael's path While Loki gets the Devil and I get the Tower of it all." He looked down and shook his head, "The three cards of despair all roled into one outcome," he finished took a sipp of the slush again. Lee was dealing with it even in his head as he sat there. "Death is only the beginning," he said then taking another drink, he closed his eyes and laid his head back as if relaxing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:40 pm
Yuki just sat there beside him, gripping his shirt as she listened quietly, but was gradually growing more and more confused. She really didn't want to hear about this stuff, but at the same time she did. She really didn't want Lee to end up getting hurt. He was one of the only people she knew here, and she didn't want to lose him. Maybe.. she was just being selfish, but she definitely didn't care. Death was only the beginning, huh... She let out a quiet sigh, still chewing on the straw of her slushie.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:46 pm
+His eyes were closed and he was staring though his eyelids at nothing. It came again like a rush, his brother was locking swords with Michael, both bloodieda dn Loki jumping inbetween. His eyes were blood red and his clothes stainned with it. Lee saw himself rushing in with two swords, unrecognizable, inbetween the three, blocking them away from one another till they all three struck him. Two swords through his sides and one through the chest. Lee jolted up and sweat rolled from his head, "Not fair," he said lowly. His heart was beating fastly in his chest.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games