Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 pm
Brim took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "I still do not fully understand, but I accept you, and these feelings that you feel." He told Eisti with a small nod before he broke their embrace. "Oh, and I'd still cook the pies for every-one in the morning, but right now it seems me, you, and possibly Jarlin are the only ones that plan to eat dinner." he added with a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Jarlin ran back into the house and into the kitchen looking at Brim and Eisti as he hid behind the counter. He was hungry as he popped from behind the counter. "Is the food ready?" he asked with a wide smile on his face.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 pm
A frown touched down upon Eisti. She wondered how she could explain herself to where he would understand. But she decided that she would allow him to come to understand. She sighed. "It seems everyone is almost always preoccupied when it comes to my cooking." She turned to Jarlin, a small smile touching her lips. "Not yet. The chicken is still in the oven and I still need to prepare the pies and bake them." She then walked around the kitchen finding the ingredients that she would need to make each and every pie and organized it all on the counter. She decided to prepare the apple pies first.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 am
Jarlin looked at Eisti and frowned. He was really hungry. "Oh nuts, I really wanted a pie now...ohh ohhh" he stated. "Can I help you Eisti, I want to help, I wont mess up, I promise" he stated with a smile and enthusiasm out of this world.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 am
Levi shifted over, giving Jean a little more room on the bed. He longed to touch her, to reach out and pull her towards him, but didn't. He didn't want to scare her away, or make her uncomfortable in any way. He wouldn't do anything without her permission first. He did however, lean his head into her touch a little, enjoying the touch of her soft hands running through his hair.
He gave her a bit of a sly smile at her comment to him courting her. "I'd like that." he murmered, while he leaned forward a little, and brushed his lips gently against her own. Serious was deffinatly what he was going for. The purpose he had in mind for the courting was to eventually make her his wife. Now that he had her, he didn't want to be seperated from her.

Matthia shivered off the feeling that instant transportation always gave her. It was likely she would never get used to it. Just like she wouldn't be able to get used to being surrounded by so many undead. They still frightened her a fair degree, but she kept it well hidden under her determination to find and stop whatever threat might be in the town now.
She quickly followed after Raziel, listening well to his warning. No, getting lost in the fog was something she deffinatly didn't want to happen right now. For all she knew she might run right into a guard or two without Raziel's assistance. She shifted her alchemy bag on her shoulder a little, ready to reach into it at any moment for somthing that may help.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 am
Jean looked at Levi, his soft eyes comforted her spirits more than anything in this world could do. As his lips brushed hers, she felt the urge to caress his arms, feeling his manly muscles that seemed to pulsate. If Levi was really her soulmate, she would hope that they would get married. She knew it seemed strange after only really talking for one day, but some things just couldnt be helped and this was one of these times. She embraced him tighter as she passionately kissed him.

Tabitha saw a puddle of water nearby looking into it. She had done it, she looked just like Abigail and now her plan was in full effect. If Raziel and Matheus came for her, she'd pass for Abigail, but sooner or later the whole town would know that Abigail was a witch.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:05 pm
Raziel lead the way where Asphyxious was directing them, his undead followers ghosted behind them, they had no trouble seeing in the fog as their eyes were unnatural, nor did Raziel as he was the one who created it. Though he kept in mind Matthia and her ability not to see. It took a little while till they came across the tomb where the summoning magic was oozing from, it took a few more minutes for him to actually find that source of the magic. Raziel looked close and investigated the summoning circle.
Blood Summons. This shalt take some time to seal. At least an hour thrice. Perhaps sooner if thou have help and no interuptions hath been made to mine progress. Asphyxious come. Tartarus, form a perimeter and prepare thine self for conflict from either outside this circle or what doth lay within it. Matthia... do what thine can, if summons are thou strength help me, if not, then prepare to help Tartarus and his minions.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 pm
Levi unconcious did finnaly reach out to Jean, and pulled her closer to him. One arm snaked around her waist, while the other moved upwards to lace his fingers in her silky hair. He began to deepen the kiss a little, teasing open her lips with the tip of his tounge.
It was a little while later, when he pulled away slightly, ending the kiss in the process, and resting his forhead against her own with an unerasable little grin plastered on his lips. "Jean...would you belive me if I said I was falling for you?" he murmered, bearly above a whisper really. He met her eyes, still holding her close to him.

Matthia followed Raziel and his minions to the scene of the trouble. She watched Raziel, as he investigated the circle, and felt her breth catch a little hearing that it had been a blood summon performed. She knew they to be powerful, though unpredictable summons that could call apon beings of darkness, who could run wild if the summoner wasn't powerful enough to control them. Looking to Raziel, she shook her head, "I have dabbled in summoning, but unless it is summoning of the earth I have not talent enough for this. I will help Tartarus." she answered, and stepped away. Having a little trouble seeing with the fog, Matthia rumaged through her bag for a pair of goggles, an expiriment of hers that did work. The lenses were infused with magic, making them unbreakable, and making her able to see energy signatures. Slipping them over her eyes, she was able to see a little better through the fog, and she was able to make the discovery that someone wasn't too far from them, and their body was teeming with the energy of dark magic. "Tartarus someone is close."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 pm
Jean looked into Levi's eyes and smiled looking at him. She made sure that she wasn't doing this through "magic". Once she knew that she wasnt she smiled. "I'm really falling for you too" she stated kissing him once again, this time with short butterfly kisses."

Tabitha was looking into the distant future, seeing Raziel trying to undo her blood summoning. She strolled in silently looking at Matthia and Raziel, not saying anything just yet, still under the very good guise of Abigail. "Ye try and undo my work?...and with a member of the Blessed?" she asked Raziel in Abigail's voice.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 am
Eisti looked over at the young boy. He was so young and full of life. Were the Conflicted really so heartless that they would put his life in danger as well? He'd barely had the chance to experience life and now here he was trapped like the rest of them were. What if he was forced to remain in hiding for the rest of his life along with the rest of them? What if the Conflicted succeeded in their plans? Eisti bit her lip worriedly struggling to banish such thoughts, but they seemed to cling to her like a bat would cling to the top of a cave wall. Still, a warm smile touched her lips. "Of course you may help me," she said. "If you would like, you may start mixing up the ingredients for the pie crust," she suggested. "The ingredients are gathered over there." She pointed at them.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 am
Brim smiled softly, and got out of the way. As he had stated the day before.. Brim was a disaster in the kitchen. He can barely boil water. So helping Eisti cook was out of the question in his case. He just found a chair, and sat down in it as he began to think on something he saw. 'I hope Matthia does not dabble in the arts of Necromancy.' he thought to him-self with a small sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 am
Jarlin looked at Eisti and smiled. He was happy to be for once in a "family" of his own. When she told him that he could mix the pie crust his eyes were filled with joy. He looked at her and smiled. "Thanks alot...I betcha I'm real good at it" he stated with a smile. He quickly ran towards the counter but couldnt reach it. He then ran to get a chair as he lined it up towards the counter. He then climbed the chair and began to mix the ingrediants. He really just wanted to fit in and be accepted and would do anything to get the groups approval. "Like this huh Eisti? huh? Am I doing it right?" he asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 am
((I'm just going to skip past all of the details of pie making because that is one thing I do not know how to make, lol.))

"I'm sure you will be," Eisti said with a warm smile as she prepared the apples for the apple pie. As she did so, her eyes fell upon Brim. A worried expression crossed her. His mind seemed so far away. It was clear that he was thinking about something. She knew he was for when he was, his eyes got that far-away look. What could possibly be worrying him so? However, her thoughts were interrupted by Jarlin. She turned her attention over to him. "Yes, just like that."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 pm
(( xd I would ask what I missed while I was busy during the weekend, but apparently I didn't miss any-thing.))

Brim let out another sigh, and stood up. "Is there any-thing I can help with that does not include mixing, baking, frying, cooking, stirring, or any-thing else that could completely mess up every-thing?" He asked Eisti with a soft chuckle. "LIke if you need something held down, or moved."

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games