Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:14 pm
Rin entered the dorm building, not really expecting much. She still had her two bags, one gripped in either hand, as she glared around through her strangely turquoise eyes. Her vivid purple hair fell slightly into them but she didn't push it out of her face, partly because her hands were full. She went straight up to the counter, staring at at droid seated behind it. Then she shook her head and frowned. "I need a room," she said shortly. She didn't bother explaining any further than that, and just glared at the android as he messed around behind the desk and then pulled out a key.

Rin plucked it from his hand, nodded her head, and then started down the hall. She climbed up a few stairs and turned, walking down the hallway as her eyes roamed across each door, checking the room numbers. Then she paused, coming to the one she'd been assigned, and entered slowly. She was a little bit impressed. It was more than she'd expected for a school dorm room, but it was still nothing compared to hers back home. "I suppose that's to be expected," she sighed as she entered further and then threw her bags onto the bed before plopping down in between them. She stared blankly at the wall in front of her, absently fingering the acursed necklace she wore.

After a few minutes she got back to her feet, heavy black boots clunking across the ground. She smoothed out her black, ribbon and lace colored dress, made sure her black thigh high socks were still fixed in place, and exited her new room. She made sure to lock it behind her as she walked down the hall, moving slowly with no place in particular to go. She thought she might head to the dining hall though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:07 pm
"hehehe I see another new person! Hello Hanyou-chan. I'm Risa, Risa Twilight. I was just telling Melissa over here about Ria. Later we can look around Ria. It's a beautiful day! Or I didn't try that new ddr machine they put in here!" Risa giggled and then smiled sweetly. But Behind that smile Risa wondered, "I wonder where everyone else is? Like Livvy, Legend, Okima, adn the others. But I guess They want a break...well it's good to help those new people around! they look nice so....O whatever! I spend time with these guys. I just wish I knew what the others were doing!"

After she thought of this she heard a soft voice in here head. "Risa...are you there? Stage 2 is coming..."
Risa knew who the voice was. It was the voice of her old friend mireille but how could she be sayign something in her head? She had no powers at all! And what was this about Stage 2? Risa just wished one day of her life wouldn't be strange!

Risa snapped hersfl back together. She didn't want to give the new girls a bad impression. "What are you guys studying in? Me, Dark Magic and Musical arts. Hehehe I like to play the flute/gutair."  

- -M ii ssy Mew

crystylaquazz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:01 pm
Suixing yawned upon reaching her dorm. after the beautiful sakura picnic and a soak in the hot springs, she was ready for a good rest. She closed the blinds for fear of another unexpected "vistor," this time without Yashi's assistance. Suixing was going to spar Yashi tommorrow, so she wanted to get up bright and early to prepare.
Suixing awoke at the sound of her alarm clock. Suixing turned off her alarm, then took a shower, ate, then brushed her teeth. Then she went off to the training hall to wait for Yashi.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:04 pm
Suixing brought a fainted Yashi back to her dorm. She made her cloud hover over her bed, then made it disappear, making Yashi land on her queen sized bed. She went into her bathroom and prepared a washcloth soaked in cold water to put on Yashi's forehead. She prepared another one which she placed onto a tray on her bedside table. Then she pulled up a chair next to her bed for her to sit on. After that she opened her windows and her silk, lace, and guaze ceurlean curtians, welcoming in sunlight and the cool fall breeze. Suixing sat patiently on her chair, awaiting for Yashi to awake.  

crystylaquazz

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:44 pm
Aili stood in front of what was suppose to be the dormatory. She blinked. She glanced at the sign and blinked again and looked up towards the top floors.

"Wow, we really must have had more students decide to live in the dorms. I guess that means my attic room is gone now."

She shifted her bag and flung her hair back with a forearm and walked into the renovated building.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:47 pm
Aili proceeded to walk into the building and turned to her left, assuming that was where the female dorm rooms were.

"Aili-mama?"
"Miss Aili?"
"Madame Aili?"

Aili turned around to see the andriods who had voiced out her name. "Sam? Colin? Nuu?"

The litte andriod, Sam, rushed over and gave her a bow, the other two following suite at a more appropriate speed.

"Miss Aili, welcome back again." Aili affectionately hugged the three butlers, despite the fact they were andriods.

"Nuu, is my room still there? I realized there are more than 7 official floors now."

The senior looking butler bowed before replying "We know you prefer being on the top because of your experiments so we accommodated."
Colin continued, "Don't worry, we didn't move your experiments. Little Aldora came briefly during the construction and did something to your room. She said you would know how to deal with it."

Before Aili could ask anything, Sam spoke in an excited voice. "She made a portal to your experimental room. Room 800 is where your bedroom is, but the experimental room has been warped to the new attic."

Normally the older looking butlers would have scolded Sam, but they knew Aili loved Sam's behavior so did not berate him for acting so forward.

"Well," Aili said impressed, "I guess I'll move in now." All three butlers offered thier services but returned to thier previous tasks when the teacher politely declined.  

LadyLight
Crew

Wendy Essex

Intergalactic Saint

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:45 am
Wendy to Hatsu

Wendy had led the girl through the lobby, up the elevators to her floor, and down the corridor to her room. "This is it," Wendy said as she pushed open the door and stepped inside. Her room was ultra plushie. Her mother and father had spared no expense on sending Wendy all the things she needed to make her room extra-cushy. Wendy had draped different fabrics along the walls, mostly whites and light pinks, some with patterns of little bunnies or antique ones with tiny magenta roses on them. She'd added a canopy to her bed and draped it with gauzy cream curtains, and plumped up with her bed two down feather beds and a down feather comforter. A ton of pillows in various shapes and sizes were placed at the head of her bed a long with five or six different dolls. Wendy flung herself upon her bed plopping down upon it and making all the down filled things sink with a PUFF. " Please come in Hatsu and make yourself comfortable," she said gesturing to the small cream armchair in the corner.

Wendy's room was filled with all sorts of lovely things. There was a tall wooden bookcase in a corner filled to the brim with different volumes of literature, everything from fairy tales to the occult to books on history, even to the obscure such as the migratory patterns of the phoenix. Next to that was a pile of rather large pillows and head rolls, Wendy’s reading nook. To the right of tat up against the wall was her desk littered with her schoolbooks and the latest and greatest of all computers. Then opposite it all was her Bureau, a small table with a lamp and a phone, and a basket in the corner filled with fluffy little pillows and something else in it. There upon this little basket bed lay Wendy's little slimy pink friend. Artemis was only about a foot circumference with a long tentacle like thing upon the top of her head. Her body was pretty opaque for one so jelly like and she had two bitty black eyes with a rather wide mouth. " AHHHH," Artemis yawned and opened her eyes. "Ah there she is..." Wendy said and got up off her bed. "This is my Artemis... my Rachisu," she presented her pet to Hatsu. " Artemis, This is Hatsu, She's a nice girl so please do you best not to be rude," she reminded her violent little friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:46 pm
Hatsu's eyes roamed all over her new friend's dorm room.Wendy's personal tastescouldn't have been more different from her own.Still she respected their differences.She made her way over to the chair Wendy had pointed out and sat down. The chair felt so soft and Hatsu wondered if she'd sink right into the softness.Nice place you have."she said, still looking around. Suddenly there was a strange noise.Her eyes went straight to the source of the sound.It was an odd little creature.It was squishy looking and had a strange thing on its head which was adorned with a small ribbon.Wendy introduced her to the animal and she smiled."Hello Artimis."she said.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Wendy Essex

Intergalactic Saint

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:21 am
Wendy smiled as her pet curled back up into her bed and fell back asleep. Her eyes shifted back to Hatsu and she nodded courteously to the girl. She seemed a little uncomfortable to Wendy’s surrounding. “My mother still wants to believe I’m five.” Wendy said finally to Hatsu. “I don’t mind it though, I do like all the pretty things. Umm… tell me about your home… do your people sleep out in the snow? I can open a window if you’re warm in here. I imagine all these cushy things do add to the warmth of my room.”  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:59 am
Hatsu watched the Rachisu go back to sleep.It was a cute creature, though not what she was accustomed to.Wendy asked her about her home and she wasn't sure if she should answer.After a few minutes she spoke."I like your room.It suits your sweet personality.To answer your question, we don't really sleep in the snow.My sisters and I lived in a rather extravagent palace.It was made of ice and stone.That might sound strange to you but it was perfectly normal for us.We loved it there.Well, my sisters loved it, I simply tolerated it."She paused for a moments and then spoke again."You don't need to open any windows.I've grown use to the temperatures around here. My first day though was very dreadful. I thought I would melt away."she giggled.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:39 pm
Suka left from Dorm Number 213 of the Wingardia girl's dorm section of the floating orb in the sky and hesitated as he realized where he was. He was now in an all female area and had no actually reliable reason for being there. So he walked as if he were doing nothing wrong, and headed through the many halls on his way to an exit so that he might return to the ground and be on his way. He had just been leaving from Karin's dorm and in doing that he had simply decided that it was the best thing for him to not go the more energy draining way and instead to walk. Now he was regreting it though, because as he looked on the walls for calendars he found none and he would have to stop somebody that he did not know to ask them when the new moon was going to be. It would not bee too difficult for him, but he woubted that it could possibly be enjoyable. He shrugged these thoughts away though as he continued through the female dorm halls, hands in pockets and feet mong at a higher than normal speed out of the area. Of course, this was only because he wasn't supposed to be here. Normally it would be the opposite in such a situation...It was not often here was an area so populated with female characters. All with no guys anywhere...but him now of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:55 pm
Soon enough, Yashi awoke. Suixing hugged Yashi before thinking, extremely happy to see him awake. Yashi blushed, as did Suixing after she realized what she did. "Good spar Suixing, Didn't see that coming..."Yashi said. Suixing giggled and then walked off with Yashi to the Greenhouse.  

crystylaquazz

tasteslikevanilla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:19 am
Azahlia stepped out of the elevator and looked up, wide eyed at the enormity of such a place, a place in which many, many young people, young people who were just like her, with powers and mysterious backgrounds, lived together.

She still couldn't get her head aorund the fact that there were others like her in the world, let alone a school for them.

Zahli tried not to frown at the fact that she was yet to have an actual conversation with any of these young people, wondering if she had the power of invisibility and just wasn't aware of it yet. With that thought, she frowned anyway.

"Oh well, better soldier on I guess..." she whispered, plucking up her courage to explore this wonderous building, "and find my room.... gotta find my room...".

Realising she was situated in the lower, lobeey-like level of the dorm building, she turned and stepped back into the elevator, and pressed the button for what she guess to be her floor.

!DING!

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Zahlie stepped out into a large hall, with rooms lining either side. "707... 706..." she searched for her door, shrugging her backpack to a more comfortable position on her shoulder. "705... 704..." she felt Fae wriggle around among her braids, and whispered, "Settle petal, we're nearly there and you can flit about in our new room... as soon as I find it! 703... 702... aha! Here it is! 701! Well... I hope it's just as I requested it be to Jousha!"

As she opened the door she covered her eyes, just to surprise herself. Taking two steps into the room, she heard Fae's little squeal, and couldn't resist taking her first look at her new home.

((OOC - please pop into my dorm room thread to see what my room is like, and please feel free to become a friend of mine here at Ria High, as I'm yet to make any, but am very excited at the prospect!))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:58 am
Louise entered her dorm room "way cool" she shouted "I'm sooo happy my parents let me come to Ria high! I thought this was going to be horrible but it turned out great!!!!" she put her small bag on her bed and then took out a book "hmmm, i think i stopped at about page 201" she opened the book up and went to page 201 then scrolled the words on the page "oh, must have been page 202" after turning to page 202 she started reading the book.

after about an hour she got up to strech her legs and looked out the window
"what a beautiful day!" she exclaimed "I shouldn't be reading on a day like this...I could be making friends!" she left the room and walked down the corridoor looking at all the doors and wondering what wonderful people might lay behind them.
soon she got outside and looked around there was many people around but she felt the sun was a bit too hot so she streched out beneath a shaded part of grass beneath a huge oak tree and took a little nap

"I think my time at Ria will be a cool one, full of fun, happiness, and adventure!!!! I think that this is just the begining of the best days of my life"
and she realised that she might be right, the best days of her life...  

Fanmalita

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:51 pm
Outside of the dorm a blonde brother and sister stood there getting ready for there first day.
"So this is Ria High?" Mireille giggled with a sparkle in her eye, "Come on onii-chan!! We have to go into our dorms!" Mireille started to pull her mother to the Girl's Dorm.

"Mistral! Bakka!STop that! I don't want the same thing to happen here! I got kicked out of the other school cause of you!" Alan yelled at his sister refusing to enter the girl's dorm.

"Oh ya! Onii-chan got in trouble cause he walked into the girl's hotspring when there were people in it," Mireille laughed,"Then you weren't allowed to go to that school again."

"And there was alot of cute girls there too," He sighed softly.

"Did you say something, onii-chan?" Mireille asked,"You better not have said what i think you said.."

"Of course not!" He laughed as he turned to the door, "You better get going!"

"But I don't know anyone!!! Please come with me!" She cried as she gave her brother the cutest puppy dog face in the world.

"Alright Alright! But I'm not going in as this! I need to-"

"BOO!" Mireille yelled scaring her brother.

Then a a cloud of smoke appeared around Alan. "Meow (huh?)"

"You always were a scar-d cat, onii-chan!" Mireille giggled as she picked up her brother who was now a cat.

"Meow Hiss Meow ,(Mistral!!! You Bakka!!! Now it take me for ever to change back! And I don't even know any one here?!? How am I going to change back?)" He meowed as jumped out of his sister's arm.

"I'll bring you back to normal,onii-chan," Mireille said sort of acting like she was some kind of hooker.

"MEOW!!!!!!!!!! (Little sis don't act like that!!! I don't want you to be that kind of girl!!)" (note: to turn alan back to human form he has to kiss some one or some thing. sort of like ichigo in tokyo mew mew)

"Relax i was just fooling around! Now lets go inside!" Mireille got a collar and put it on Alan's neck. "Now lets go in!!!"

Mireille dragged her brother into the dorms and started to look around.
"Wait here! I'm going to find out where my dorm is! Stay here and don't do anything like before!" Then mireille ran out away out of the door.

"What shall I do know?" Alan wondered,"Hum...I wonder if any girl here would like to play with a kitty." Alan started to walk around the hallway trying to get some one's attention.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff