Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 am
" It's very simple, place it on and close your eyes. " He said A his wings shot from his back, your appearance won't change but...you'll see things, my past in that mask that mask contains the life of Leon Darney, his life was...let's just say less than fun, and you will have to witness it all, you will see aproximately 93 years of life but to us it will only seem like a few minutes but to you it will seem like 93 years. " He said with a smile. " You are the first person I've thought that could handle this. " He said With a smile. " There's still time to back out, if you want to. " He said as he floated in the air in a sitting position.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 am
Dulceri turns the mask around and looks at the inside of it. There were scratches on the dark side, but the other side was as smooth as silk. "This looks promising huh Grim?" He looks up at Charon, then down at the mask, finally lifting it to his face. It connects and he lowers his hands. The mask vanishes.

"Well now. That was interesting. I thought you said-" He stops talking instantly and freezes in place. His once white and brown eyes take on a hue dark golden and black viper like slits stretch from his pupils, giving off a wet crackling noise as they did. Before him, he can a woman running up to him, then kids, then a teenage female once again. He twitches from the brain rush, but physically, he is unaware of it. His hands are covered in blood and around him is fire and indescribable heat. He looks up and notices Charon before coming too, seeing him sitting in the same postion.

Falling to his knees, still view more, he asks,"Charon...would you be mad if I didn't want you to come with us on this mission anymore?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 am
Charon snapped his fingers asthe mask reappeared on his hand. He smiled and said. " Now that wasn't so bad was it? " He said with a smile. He stood up and said. " hm...I guess I wouldn't why did my past life freak you out? " He asked as the mask disappeared. He thought. 'Damn...I wish he had picked an easier mask, but what's done is done, I just hope that you can handle the stress, but it is Dulceri...he's going to be fine.' he thought as he loked at Dulceri.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:16 am
"Nevermind. So in your past life you were killer, but you decided not to tell me before I looked. Yeah, that's okay." He stands up, wiping tears from his eyes. Upon his hand was blood. Immediately, he put two and two together and said,"My eyes are bleeding, but my eyes are far better than they were. I can see the grains of rock on this ground....made of rock. This is something. Can you teach me how to see the future Leon, I mean Charon?"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 am
" Killer? Well that's not really a good word for it but ultimately yes I did kill, which represents the darker side of the mask, however the lighter side were my true intentions. " He said with a smile. " The future huh, well first off you might want to take care of the blood under your eyes, it's kind of creeping me out. " He said trying to lighten the mood. He then smiled and said. " Yes I can teach you to see into tthe future, but it will take longer then one day for you to master it. Just remember what you see aren't visions of things that WILL happen they are just possible outcomes of certain choices. " He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 am
"Oh, sorry about that Charon." Dulceri wiped the blood from his eyes and cheeks and whipped off of the egde of the mountain. "I hope Zeph doesn't flip about that. Anyway, I guess we're mask buddies now Charon huh? High five, nah just kididng. Well, when this is all over and we go back home today, I'll be ready to learn." Dulceri faces Zephyr's temple again, then turns back. "Is there something wrong with my eyes because my peripheral vision has diminished a bit."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 am
YG Syrious Jones
(Sorry for not posting today was at my cousin house and my mouse been acting up wont lick on anything I want it to and doing everything but so I have to invest in a new one soon in order to post and get around more quickly.)

Chyuta finished his juice and grabbed an green apple taking a bite out of it before he heard Zephyr. "Yes I'm ready and my alology for my slow response got stuck on a thought." He explained as he now walking towards the door where he could see Zephyr was blushing. "Whats up with a redness of your face?" He questioned in a teasing manner now stopping before her so she would be the first to exit the doors. His eyes were closed like always an his midly spikey hair flowd with the slightest breeze of wind.

Zephyr blushed again. "Nothing," she said. "Dulceri was just giving me a hard time," she chuckled. She walked out the door first, quickly making her way towards Dulceri and the others. "We're ready when you are," she said, closing the distance.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 am
Kenji looked at Dulceri and Charon with wide eyes. "Um wow masks are really powerful huh?" he said trying to make a joke. Though it sounded weird since his voice was a little hoarse. "Um want a hankerchief to wtpe the blood better?" he asked handing him one from his pouch.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 am
Charon smiled. " You're taking the effects much better then I thought, but your right your sight will be a little off for a while, but it's not like your going to go blind. " He said looking towards Kenji. " Well my masks are at least, they are reminders of what I shouldn't do in my next life, I mean if I was always a good person or always a bad person it would get boring. ' He said with a smile. The real reason why he created the masks was still his own, it was one of his greatest shames. " So Zephyr is here, and so is Chyuta. " He said with a smile. " Well it's good to meet you finally Chyuta, " Charon looked into the sky and thought. 'I better keep a close look on Dulceri he's going to experience visions randomly until he gets his powers under control.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:30 pm
((Band camp is a pain in the a**!))

Daphne watched Dulceri in pain, cringing a bit and then looked at him wipe her eyes off from the blood. "Eh..." She stepped back once and looked at the ground, noticing in how much pain he really was and it made her anxious to be around him some what. She hated to see people in pain, thats why she was so understanding.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 pm
"Ahem...alrighty then." Dulceri gets up from his kneel and wipes more blood from his eyes. "I hope I don't go blind. I kinda like seeing all of your pretty faces." Looking over to Zephyr, he notices Chyuta. "And the new guy here. I guess this is him? If you don't mind Zephyr, can you take us up to Noroa and introduce us all."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm
((*sniffle* I miss band crying and sorry for the minor god-mod. Didn't know how else to do it...lol))

Zephyr smiled and blushed again. "Yes, Dulceri, this is Chyuta," she said. "And no, I don't mind taking everyone up there. You'll just all have to trust me." With those words, the winds began to pick up, but only around the group. Within a moment, everyone was off the ground and hovering above the ground. "Ready to go?" she asked with a grin, the wind whipping her hair around her face gently.

Krys was holding onto the tree for dear life. She didn't know what was going on at first. But then she saw the others weren't blowing away so she let go and amazingly, settled into the gentle rocking motion of the winds.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 pm
"Yeah, I guess I'm ready. If I fall, I'll try to fly." Dulceri quips, though he remains fearful of such a flight. He could see through to the bottom and he knew that once he got high up, it'd be a different experience. "Alrighty then. To Noroa!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Chyuta bit into the apple onces more smiled after chewing and swallowing it. "A hard time huh?" He question getting a feeling of what it was about but said nuthing else as he walked outside behind Zephyr seeing a rather large group, of people he has yet to see, but obviously they had heard of him some how. "I would say the same but I have yet to get your name?" He stated in a questioning tone sorta asking Charon his name. He then turned to Dulceri who seem to be having some kinda problem with his eyes. "Um... New guy?" He questioned not once opening his eyes as he could see and since every one of them through their aura and virbrations of their voice. Soon enough they were lifted into the air by Zephyr and seeing how this was a large group he aided her about supporting her with his own ability to control the wind, just for the fact that they could get in trouble and she shouldn't waist to much energy.  

Celestin Selone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 pm
Kenji gulped. He was ok with floating but actually flyin would be a different story. He then looked at the "new comer" and wondered who he was. "Need a towel?" he asked Dulceri half joking half serious when he noticed that his eyes were still bleeding.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games