Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 pm
(No. You are above the rank of Academy Student. To learn techniques now, your posts have to have three or more sentences. Also, the words 'posts' is misleading. They do not have to be individual posts, they can be combined in one larger post. 'Post' is just the word used in this guild to indicate a block of three sentences, usually meant for training. Mission posts are different though.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 am

((Homaru. You have to choose ONE element as a Gennin, and stick with it. What is your primary element listed as?))

(then I would say wind... biggrin hey but I don't know if its correct but can I use later in my rp when I have both my elements fire and wind to make blue fire? Strong and unsoppable X))  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 pm

((No. Blue Fire is actually a clan technique. You will be able to learn the elemental combination techniques, but they aren't 'strong and unstoppable.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 am
Quen knew from his previous master that persistance and practice was key. He could get it right, it'd just take a while. He performed the signs again, somewhat more confident this time. Wind whipped and a vissible circle appeared in the dust for only a moment. (3/7)  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu

((No. Blue Fire is actually a clan technique. You will be able to learn the elemental combination techniques, but they aren't 'strong and unstoppable.))

wich clan is the blue fire thingy then? I wanna join! or my name is not Homaru, the blue phoenix. Really... then I have to change my nick...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade arrived at the training grounds of Kusagakure. He had been planning his escape of Kusa in his mind upon reaching the grounds and seeing several shinobi there training. Deciding to practice his sword skill, Blade stood away from the group as to not be bothered. Twirling one blade in his right hand, he closed his eyes and keeping the same motion with his fingers. Taking several deep breaths, he wondered how Axel and Yuji were faring back in the Leaf Village, and Rein by now had returned from Cloud and was probably heading to Mist.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
(( Haha, if you ask for permission and give the true reason you prooooobably wouldn't have to break out.
XD ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 pm
((II oonoonly wwanwant tto llleallearn tthe bbbasicbasicsbasics pppleaseplease))  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:31 pm

((The basics of WHAT?))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 am
(This is getting sucky... WHY CAN'T I MAKE DARK BLUE FIRE X( )  

Homaru Mikachi

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu

((The basics of WHAT?))

((The basic Suiton jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 pm
((Mizu Shuriken is one of the basic Water Jutsu.
@Homaru
Because the clan that created it got banned for being too overpowered.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 am
(so... I can make my own clan then?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu

((The basics of WHAT?))

((Take a deep breath Ronnel... Now breath out... Good... Now slaughter the students...))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games