Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:34 pm
"Hey Aktha if you need help controling youre sides come to me i might be able to help you."

Vi said with a smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:36 pm
"If you haden't noticed I reached into my pocket before I said I could help her. Look at this." He showed him the light ball that contained his mom. He sunk into the shadow beneath him. "I'll be right back." He sunk all the way and put Suzuko in her room. He reappeared from the shadows alone. "Back."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:38 pm
Campbridge stepped forward. He could see the magic school he was at a while ago. Of course, he didn't plan on returning there so soon but...
He really just hoped that they wouldn't be too mad at him...Well...He didn't do anything wrong, it was more Vincent, but still...
He started walking in, trying to find someone who could help him find the library.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:45 pm
Cy watched and looked at the glowing ball with curiousity.

"Hm so you have some secrets i see. You may not have to use that though. If you would like i could teach you how to heal, since you have a bit of Angel in you."

Vi sighed and walked out of the cafeteria. She lit a cigarrette and took a drag. She didnt notice but she was walking right towards a man dressed in red. Her eyes where focused on the ground. Her long ebony hair blowing in the breeze.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:50 pm
Campbridge continued walking randomly in the school looking for someone. Hell, were they all dead? Or maybe it was classtime. Then suddely, from out of nowhere, he saw a woman with a cig in her hand. "Hey! Hum..Miss, may I beg your pardon? Could you please show me where the library is?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:50 pm
"This ball contains my mother. She was a great Angel. I don't think there's much you could possibly teach me."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:58 pm
Cy smiled.

"You never know i could."

Cy spun around and started walking slowly away from Lee. A grin on his face he waited for Lee to follow him.

Vi stopped and looked at the man who had addressed her.

"The library? Sure why not?"

Vi grinned her white fangs showing. She flung her cigarette away and took the man by the hand. Oh a toy... Vi thought evilly as she led the man to the library.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:02 pm
Campbridge didn't think the woman would lead him there by his hand like a little child, but as long somone was showing him the way, who cares? "Vampire?" he asked the woman after seeing her fangs. He asked that as if seeing vamps was the most common thing in the world. Since they weren't new to him, he didn't become all excited about it.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:05 pm
"Yes and yourself? Oh and my name is Vi"

Vi said as she wrapped her arm around the mans waist. Vi loved flirting she flashed her grin again maybe she could have fun with this guy.

"You know youre pretty cute whatever you are."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:11 pm
"Oh, just a normal human. I know, boring is it not?" he told her, making the conversation something completely normal. "I'm Alexander Campbridge. Just call me Campbridge." Only really closed people could call him by his first name...Now that he taught of it..he should tell Vincent to use it.
"Hum...Thank you?" He said, or rather asked her when she said he was cute.
"You're hum...alright" I guess, he ended in his head.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:20 pm
"Actually i find humans to be the most exciting. Their blood tastes wonderful. Hey Campbridge are you a Virgin? Virgin blood tastes the best."

Vi said looking at Campbridge seductively. Well not at him more at his neck. She put her hand in his pocket, her arm wrapped around his waist still. Her voice was soothing but with a hint of excitement. They entered the Library and walked inside.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:35 pm
Campbridge choked on his own air when the woman asked him that. It was really the last thing he was expecting to hear. "Sorry to disappoint you, but my blood won't really taste different from most humans... I didn't even know that virginity changed the taste of blood... Are you sure you aren't just very picky and it's all in your head?" he aksed her as they entered the library. Okay, he had seen better in his life, but it wasn't really that bad.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:48 pm
"Do you drink blood Campbridge? And yes it does taste different so are you or arent you?"

Vi said pushing the issue. Her hand still around his waist.

"This library needs some work."

Vi mummbled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:56 pm
"I told you that I'm just a normal human. Why would I drink blood? And why do you think I do? If I did, I wouldn't have noticed that it was in my glass," he told her. Really...What weirder, the conversation or the fact that Campbridge thought it was a normal one?
"Do you know which row contains info on magical places?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:00 pm
"So youre not a virgin? Thats no fun."

Vi sighed and shrugged she started looking around for a row labeled Magic.

"I have no idea im new here."

After some searching she found it.

"Hey Campbridge over here! Is this what youre looking for."

She was some ways away from him so he'd have ot follow her voice in order to find her.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games