Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 pm
"Thank you." Mia said smiling at him before he led her to the office. When Calvin said they could come in she opened the door. "Yes sir. I'm sorry i'm late, i got lost and Doctor Stein was kind enough to show me around."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 pm
"Oh, it's fine, Mia." Calvin said, giving her a closed eye smile. "I'm glad you could get a tour of my beautiful laboratory. Might help you not get so lost there first few days." He said, waving his hand to shoo of Stein...

...Who stood in the doorway, before leaving with a heavy grunt, closing the door...

"I'm so glad to finally have more assistants around this place." Calvin nodded his head, continuing on with his closed eye smile. "Sean, my only assistant here... He's a good man, but he's easily irritated by his coworkers. And the children. It distracts him, and myself. I need the extra hand..." He sighed heavily, looking at a picture hung up on the wall to the side of his office. The picture was of Calvin and the original workers standing before the newly built laboratory, all of them smiling and looking happy, but whether or not that happiness and the smiles were real or not was debatable.
"...As I'm sure you saw our numbers have dropped... I once had a lovely crew of thirty men and women, most brilliant people I met. Then we had a bit of a mishap..." He ended with a heavy sigh, finally pulling his eyes from the picture to Mia with a solemn expression. "A mishap you and I need to cover before you begin working here."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm
"It is very impressive." Mia said nodding before he shooed away Stein. She waited quietly for him to finish talking before nodding again. "I am very sorry to hear that sir. Was it one of the children?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. It was that or an accident in the lab, though the last one would be hard to believe if it took out thirty people...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm
"Yes. Brad, our new security." Calvin nodded slowly.

"He wasn't always security. Originally, he was experiment number 3, his DNA infusion Carcharodon Megalodon. The workers made a mistake and gave him too much DNA at one time, causing him to quickly grow in size and strength."

"...My workers... weren't very kind to him. Admittedly, he was a problem child, but they punished him severely. But due to his sudden new powers Brad revolted against the workers and began to murder all of them, except for one... Michael, our chef. The only worker who was nice to Brad. He and myself were spared from the bloodshed."

"...It took WEEKS to get the blood out... And even longer to get the smell..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm
"...You know how much I detest that name..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 pm
Abagail only smirked at Brad, her tail slowly wagging around behind her.
"Teeeeeellllll Meeeeeeeeee~"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm
"...I sneezed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm
"But how does sneezing knock over a cage? It's like saying earwax when you sneeze!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm
"You ever seen a shark sneeze..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm
"...I didn't know they could really..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm
"Oh..." Mia said quietly. 'So that's what he meant about not picking on Michael.' She thought before smiling at Calvin. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Now can you please tell me what i'll be doing here exactly and where my room is, i didn't get a very good description of it before"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm
"Oh, your job is easy." Calvin said, giving Mia a closed eye smile. "As I'm sure you can imagine running this place is a full time job for me, and though I do make my appearances outside the office, I am cursed with being stuck inside this little office of mine, busy maintaining a close watch over my laboratory." He explained, giving a tired sigh.

"This is where you, my new LEAD assistant comes in~ You handle the things I am too busy to do, keeping up on the experiments and their growths and changes, maybe checking up with Stein once in a while to monitor health and behavior patterns. You basically do what I don't have time for." He said with a closed eye smile.

Half of what he was saying was true... the other half, not so much. Calvin DID have the time to work on such tasks which were being placed upon Mia, but he was swamped as well. Though he liked Sean, he couldn't trust him with Mia's work, and Calvin liked not having to work his own a** off day in and day out. He needed a few hours of play. And if Mia handled half of Calvin's job... well, there went half a day's worth of work~
Best part of the lie, aside from his mastery skills of lying? It was half true, which made the lie come out all the more easier...

"It's a simple job really." He said, nodding his head. "But only the most trusted can have it."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 pm
"Exactly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 pm
"...So you knocked over a cage because you sneezed and your a shark?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 pm
"There's a lot of air that goes through my lungs, and the force caused the cage, even with its weight to tip over."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games