Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm
Alaina full of worry, saw Justin’s once closed eyes open, slowly. He opened his mouth, but no words left. She did catch the sight of his gleaming elongated fangs. Justin appeared drained of energy and pained. She continued biting at her lower lip while her mind was consumed in frantic thoughts.I may not know much about vampires but I have a feeling Justin’s craving blood. Does being bitten hurt? Will I feel differently? She ended her thoughts by shaking them away. Without hesitation Alaina lowered her body closer to the ground lying beside him with her head resting on his chest.”Justin, I can’t see you in such pain. If you need blood…Then drink some of mine..”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:12 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin's eyes slowly opened again. He could feel her body against his, her head resting on his chest. He wanted to resist further, not make her go through the pain. But her words made Justin's mind a bit more clear of those thoughts. He stared at her, still heavily and quickly breathing. Slowly, he used the strength he still had in him to make the couple sit upright. He brought his mouth to her neck. He then quickly sunk his fangs into the flesh. His eyes closed as he began to drink the precious liquid. It's...really sweet...much better...than ours... But then, a tear fell down his face. I'm hurting the one...who just told me...that she loved me... However, his strength was returning to him and soon he would be able to travel back to his kingdom. But the prince had lost a lot of blood since he last drank, so he had no idea how much the princess would have to lose for him...

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 pm
Alaina listened to his heart beat thumping….thumping…Accelerating. Seeing him in such a weakened state made her worried and even sad. He had managed to make both of them sit upright. As Justin neared closer to her neck, she took a deep breath. She wasn’t sure if this would be painful…Or how she would feel afterwards. But that didn’t matter. She wanted Justin to be okay. She just couldn’t bear and would refuse to simply watch not doing a thing as Justin suffered through his weakened condition. Alaina cringed as soon as his fangs pierced her flesh. It really did hurt…A little. Now she just listened to the slurping from Justin guzzling down her blood. She tried to ignore the small amount of pain that she was feeling right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Justin continued gulping the blood down his throat. It warmed him in a kind of way, and his body was feeling refreshed. His mind calmed and cleared of thoughts. All he needed was her blood. After a few more moments, his heartbeat slowed down and his chest stopped pounding. The prince removed his fangs from Alaina's neck and he sat upright. Head turned away from the princess, he licked the remaining blood from his fangs. She probably wouldn't want to see that. He then removed a glove from his hand, covered the spot where his fangs had gone in, and applied pressure. He then grabbed Alaina's hand and had her hold the glove in place. "Keep it there for right now," he told her with a gentle voice. "When we get back to the kingdom, I'll give you some bandages." I need to put on some new ones too. He looked around and found his top hat. He quickly put it on and then put the hood of the cloak back on Alaina. He then stood and reached his hand out to her. "Ready to go?" he asked with a smile.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Alaina pressed against him, could feel his heart’s beating returning to normal. It made her feel so relieved. Moments later Justin’s fangs were removed from her neck. It had the same feeling as a needle from a shot being pulled out from skin. She felt only a little light headed. Though, she didn’t even bother to mention that. She watched as Justin slipped off the glove and placed it on her neck, covering the spot where his fangs had pierced her skin. Like Justin had told her she kept her hand on the glove, applying pressure. Then after closing her eyes for a second, she looked at him with a smile. “Okay and thanks.” She said. Justin had pulled the hood belonging to the cloak over her head. It kept her identity a secret from this kingdom she was not supposed to even be at right now. Really, Alaina wanted to hurry and return to the vampire kingdom. “Yes I am.” She said, flashing him another smile before scurrying to Justin’s side.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Justin smiled and lifted Alaina in his arms again. "Just hold on." He went to the nearest shadow by them and began their travels to the vampire castle. The prince kept an eye on the princess during this trip, in case she fainted from the blood loss or something. He tried to find the right shadows to take them home. The time of day had changed and so had the shadows. Eventually, they made it back to the vampire kingdom and into Justin's room. Without uttering a word, he gently made Alaina sit upright on his black bed. He then went to a cabinet and pulled out some cloth bandages. He walked to the princess, removed his glove from her neck, and treated to her wound. He wrapped her neck and didn't speak. I don't think she would want to think about it. At that moment, he remembered his own wounds. I guess I better look at these too. He removed his trench coat, then his shirt, and examined the damage. There were still bruises and cuts from last night, plus the stab on his arm. He quickly started to apply the bandages to his arm.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 am
Justin had once again lifted Alaina in his arms and right then she knew they were ready to travel through shadows to return to the vampire kingdom. When they had made it to the vampire kingdom and his room,he wrapped her neck.But he didn't speak. Not even one word. It made her feel strange...She blushed a light shade at the sight of his trench coat and shirt being taken off. Alaina was also able to catch the sight of bruises and cuts. She wanted to ask if he was okay or something along those lines,but like Justin she kept quiet. Why? She wasn't sure herself. The only thing that escaped her lips were a small sigh. Afterwards she hung her head and stared at the floor and her legs swung back and fourth.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Justin had finished wrapping his arm. He examined his cuts and figured that they would heal on their own. He heard Alaina sigh and looked over at her. She was swinging her legs with her head down to the floor. He walked over to her and stood above her. "Bored already?" he teasingly asked with a smile. "Don't worry. You have plans for tonight, remember?" He walked to the window and stared out towards the vampire village. He let the cool wind brush against his bare chest. It's great to be back here. He gazed up at the sky to see that the sun was lower in the sky than before. I wonder what time it is. I hope that night will come soon. He merely stood at the window, enjoying the scenery around him that so contrasted the human's environment.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:32 am
Alaina no longer focused on her swinging legs,after hearing Justin's nearing footsteps. She looked up seeing Justin walk closer toward her. "No...Uh..I was just thinking." Then a smile came to her face,remembering about the mysterious violinist. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot all about that...." After speaking her eyes followed his movement to the window. She slid of the bed and clumsily walked to the window too,almost tripping a few times. Alaina peered out the window,enjoying the scenery,like Justin. Moments later she lightly rested her head on his shoulder."I think the vampire kingdom is really beautiful,too."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 am

Justin felt Alaina's head on his shoulder. He looked over at her and smiled. "Yeah, all that's really different are the people and atmosphere," he replied. He gazed up to the sky again. The sun appeared to be slowly setting. There's still a bit of time left before tonight. I'm becoming restless. He smiled to himself as he continued to look towards the village. Not that many people were moving at that time. Vampires can move around during the day, but most prefer to move around at night though. That's when the Violinist of the Dark Mist comes around. The princess was still resting by his side. "Do you need some sleep?" he asked her. "You did lose a lot of blood just a few minutes ago. Maybe you shouldn't be moving around all that much right now."

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm
((Sorry))

Alaina stared up at Justin,noticing the smile on his face, a small smile spread on her face,too. Still feeling a little light-headed,she closed her eyes for a few moments. After, Justin spoke slowly her eyes fluttered open,again."Huh?..I mean..." She paused,placing a hand on her head. "Uh...You're right..I shouldn't be moving much. I'll go si-" She paused and squeezed her eyes shut for a few seconds."-Sit down for a bit." She finished her sentence,opening her eyes and clumsily tried making her way back to the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Justin had noticed Alaina's clumsiness and helped her stay upright. He looked concerned for a moment, but then smiled at her. "Careful now," he told her. "We don't want any injuries." He still was a bit worried for the princess. I wonder if I took a little too much blood. It has been a while since I drank from an actual being... He supported Alaina and guided her to his bed. He gently made her lay down on the bed, making sure that she was comfortable. He took his shirt and put it back on his chest, covering his wounds. Then he grabbed his trench coat and made his way to the closet. He tried to open the doors, but they were locked. Quickly Justin rummaged through his pockets and found his skeleton key. Good, I didn't lose it. He unlocked the door, opened the closet, and placed the coat inside. He noticed his assortment of weapons on the back wall. The prince reached in and grabbed a shuriken. After gazing at it for a moment, he placed it back inside. He then closed the closet and walked towards the window yet again.

dreamingweirdo75

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 pm
Stalker Nessie Alert!

>.>
Ohmygosh.
JustinxAlaina are my favorite couple! :3
I friggin' love them..
Love you.
-3-

Anyywayy, this is just a bump/alert/random thing. Okaii! :3
>.> -tension- <.<
<---?

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 am
((I finally put up information on vampires and lol Nessie... You're still allowed to post. Oh and sorry EXTREME writer's block.))

Alaina was helped on the bed by Justin. Good thing because she really did think she would end up tripping. Everything seemed to spin a little. This was giving her a headache. So she closed her eyes,tightly. She hoped when they opened the room would be still. "T-Thanks." Alaina spoke while her eyes remained shut. "What about you? I mean you got in a battle. Shouldn't you be resting up?" She asked,hearing noises.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:14 am

Justin turned to the princess when she asked her question. He felt his wounds. They still hurt a bit. This wouldn't be the best for the Violinist if I am hurt while playing. "Yeah," he responded, "I guess I should." He went to the bed and grabbed a pillow from it. He then lay down on the floor by his bed. She may think it's awkward for me to sleeping in bed with her. The prince felt awkward too. He had never loved someone like he did with Alaina. Now he was sleeping in the same room as her. Shaking the thoughts away, he told the princess, "I hope you feel better after resting." He lay there for a moment in silence. Then he turned his head in Alaina's direction. "I'm sorry," he whispered. He then closed his eyes and tried to relax himself, for he also had to rest.

(It's fine with me, and I'd say you put a really great description for the vampires! That just gives me ideas...)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games