Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 am
(( Sorry for the lack of posting... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:47 pm
(Is anyone still looking at this?)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:14 pm
(( I am... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm
(by monday if I don't see others posting I will start to pm them, not you Ruler of Ninjas, I know you are waiting for your qu)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:47 pm
((I'm still checking on it))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm
((sorry for the not posting-ness))

Alex crossed her arms. 'Well, I think he did too. Do you think he can see the future or something?' she thought still looking at Zelos with a smile.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:57 pm
Seeing into the future is possible. But that power is only know to a long dead poeple. Only way to have it is if you have come across one of their sunken islands that has resurfaced, and that only happens every hundred years or so. Luke thought back to Alex  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm
Zelos looked to the girl who came to greeting him a while. He wasn't sure what this girls intentions were so he didn't answer imeadetly. Then he sighs. "Yea I am new student here. Just transfered here." He says. "Name is Zelos."

((Sorry for not posting, had a little accident and thus havent been here a while. I kinda forgot this rp.. But now im here.))  

BlackSanor

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 pm
((does anyone rp here anymore?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:03 pm
Alex raised an eyebrow. 'interesting.' she thought to Luke. "Well, Nice to Meet you!" she said happily. "Would you like a tour or something?" she added quickly. Then she studied his face. "Hey! you don't have to look at me like that! I don't bite..." she said. ' ...But you do!' she thought to Luke. She looked around and noticed Faliecia snooping around. "Umm....Hello Professor!?" she said.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 am
OK really you don't need to say anthing about the biteing, I haven't even biten you yet. He then bent his head till his lips were leved with Alex's ears."Don't speak with that teacher, ok?" Luke mumbled into her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm
((as I've said to Wonyky in PM, nothing has really happened that involves my characters, so I'm waiting it out until an event happens that requires Lucien's and/or Shane's actions.))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm
Zelos nods. "Tour would be good. I don't know any places here.." He says. "And I'm sorry if you offended by my glare." He looks other guy who whispered Alex's ear, but since he wasn't sure what he whispered he decided to let that be. "I would appreciate to show me my room. I need to take my stuff there." He says  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 pm
(OK I know I haven't posted in a bit. By a bit I mean close to a mounth ago)

"Sure I will show you around." Luke said not wanting to keep quit any longer.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:20 am

Lucien stared blankly at the two he was conversing with just a few minutes before. "Err... they're not talking..." he thought. He looked around slyly before snapping his fingers. He was pulled through the darkness to appear outside, just on the top of one of the poles that jutted out from the top of the bridge. It was there that he decided to sit, cross-legged, and meditate his magical energies.

((*beats non-posters across the face with a giant mallet* Wake up, people! This RP isn't going to play itself you know!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff