Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 pm
He keeps the kiss going for as long as its appropriate and pulls back only enough to break the kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm
she opened her mouth to say something but a knock at the door interupted her, " really? " she said a little dissapointed. she let go of spike to go open the door.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm
Spike not feeling very welcoming he clenches his fists slightly as he slightly hides behind a wall waiting to see who it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm
she rubbed the top of his head " calm down " before she walked over to the door and opened it slightly before opening it all the way, " marcus? " she said in disbeleif " look ive already had enough run-ins for today-"

" nice to see you to " he replied sarcasticly "im not here to give you any trouble yuki, im just checking up on you. i heard about what happened "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 pm
"Who is it yuki?" He askes still behind the wall enoguh to hide most of him as he looks at the new man,his eyes looking over him and tinted red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 pm
" someone i know, " she replied back to him, yuki inspected marcus and then sighed " im fine, a few scratches but im okay " she stepped back some " now if thats all-

marcus stepped forward " such a relief, really. you know we havent talked in a while " he said with a sly look on his face.

" i broke off contact to any other vampires in the area, since they left " she said staring up at him.

" but as you can clearly see, i plan on staying. " he walked inside and looked around some " i found your left-overs and thought i dropped by, for old times sake..."  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:14 pm
Spike sighs deeply understanding right away what he ment. "See? this is why i want you to stay here and feed on me....going out attracts unneeded distractions." He steps out and retracts his blades.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:26 pm
" uneeded distractions? " marcus scoffed " you really must let me teach your pet some manners yuki, " he said crossing his arms

" im quite sure hes a better exsample than you, " she said back at him coldly.

" cold as usual, you havent changed a bit yuki " he said with a smile before hugging her, he gave spike a quick look just to make him mad.

" let go of me stare "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:29 pm
He walks over to marcus and places the hand he used to break ravens magic on his shoulder. "Let go...or i might do something NASTY...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 pm
marcus hesistated then let go of yuki " fine then, vampire slayer " he said with a smirk

yuki tugged on spikes shirt " ...its okay " she had gotten used to marcus and his werid attitudes, plus all of the random hugs so it only bothered her a little.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Spike sighed and nodded,heknew she was right but spike looked at marcus and smirked. "So you know what i am?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 pm
" of course, but dont go getting all cocky about it. raven didnt train as much as i did, so im quite sure he was easy. " he said crossing his arms.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm
"If you rememer correctly i left him alive,i wont make the same deal with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm
yuki watched the two for a second then stepped infront of spike " please dont start anything tonite, " she then turned to face marcus.

" anyways, ive been seeing a few wolfs on the edge of town recently. they know that out population as decreased greatly. " he walked over to one of the chairs and sat down " i have much to report to you, and i want to make it as quick as i can " he looked back at spike " ...privately if you dont mind "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 pm
"Anything you can say in front of her you ccan say in front of me." Spike tells marcus as he crossed his arms.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games