Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:37 pm
Shane smiled at Ryoko, ''Hello, my friend.''  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:50 pm
Shane sighed, ''Or.. not. Well, I'm going to go to the training grounds. Maybe find a sparring partner?'' He said, and walked off.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:34 pm
Fuuta smiled brightly at Hiro. "Bye shishou." He said, walking away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:17 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Suddenly, the body of Austin would go flying through the Kage's office, smashing the door into millions of pieces as the ninja's body collided with it. " Delivery.." Ryugan said, coyly signalling Hiro "a job well done" thumbs up before slowly walking away. Austin wasn't dead due to his cooperativeness, Ryugan would let the Raikage say what he wanted to say and do what he wanted to do with him.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 pm
Austin's back it the wall as it did a shock of pain entered through his body."God dammit!"He yelled at he held his back."My head and back...Damn Ryugan why did you have to be so rough?I could have just followed..."Austin mumbled under his breath as he stood up."Now I was just gunna come back normally until you sent him but i guess i still got what i want..."Austin said as looked at Hiro."So you wanted to see me?Let me guess probably kill me, interrogate me,or kick my a** for punishment for temporarly leaveing cloud?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 pm
"Well I just wanted to introduce myself....good bye" Lulu said as she left the kage's office. She headed for the puppet workshop to see if her sensei had returned to train her.  

insaneclaw

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:18 pm
Aro walked up to the office door and was going to knock until he heard a thud and a bit oftalking as of someone being killed.Being the persion Aro was a soon as the words "kill" ran from the office door to his ears he just came in the office.He sat twords the side waiting to ask a question to the Raikage himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenjuu

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Raikage // A New Era // Unknown Potentialsxx★♂

Hiro glared at Austin and chuckled, "You see what happens when you leave the Village without consent? I have no reason to kill you, but I hope you know that any bloodties are now gone. You are alone in your world. Iwa will fall for keeping you there for so long even though I have asked that imbecile Akira to give you to me." Hiro's Eternal Sharingan reverted back to its Original Mangekyo form. "But take heed: Don't let me catch you walking in Cloud, or I will kill you myself. I won't send Ryugan, and I won't be persuasive."

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 am
Austin's face changed."Hiro i didnt leave the cloud village i just took a trip there but they gave me a head band so i can get in and out of that gates without the guards thinking im an attacker...."Austin said as he frowned."I even told you i went there just to get stronger...."Austin said as he took out his cloud headband."Well if its like this then i guess you should have this back...just please think this over...i never abandoned the cloud.All i did was went to rock and they made me a temporary ninja until they get new jounin."Austin looked at Hiro."I will never abandon the cloud village.Why do you think i told you i was heading to the rock village?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenjuu

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Raikage // A New Era // Unknown Potentialsxx★♂

Hiro showed no sign of remorse for what he said, in fact he now encouraged what he had said before. "You are going to see what happens when a Village crosses paths with mine." Hiro disappeared, leaving a very violent gust of wind in the office, several papers went flying everywhere.

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 am
Austin looked around knowing what Hiro meant."Well im not gunna interfere with his work...After all im not really a rock village ninja..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 am
User Image
Aro sighed as he got up out the chair and mumbled"I hate rock ninja."As he started to leave the office.  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 am
Austin looked at Aro."Well then.you better go help him."Austin said as he took of his rock ninja head band and put it in his pocket.He then turned to Aro."Well go get em"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 am
User Image
Aro looke back att Austin"They don`t need me if Hiro is going there is obviously more that are as srtong.Goning would simply waist my time."Aro said walking out the office.  

Aro97

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:52 pm
((>.> Hmmm. I am not liking this new management. XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games