Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

"How about you teach me how to flip and then we go looked at the stars and hold each other."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Luther smiled and kissed tylers forehead. "Sounds good to me" Luther steps a few steps away from Tyler. "Okay..Just think light and jump" Luther explained simply.

The twins were jumping around and flipping everywhere.

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Tyler smiled and jumped up into the air and did five flips and then landed.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Luther smirked to tyler. "Im thinking you already knew how to flip or im just an awesome teacher" Luther said as he placed his hand on his hip.

The twins slipped on some ice and slid by on their butts by luther and tyler. "Ouch"

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Yuzuki still looked at Teiji's face and smiled. "So, how's the sister tribe doing?" She asked and put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry if that rude, but your warrior face paint kinda made me want to ask." She said with a sigh and looked at his eyes. Man, his eyes are a lighter blue than mine. She thought and smiled again.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 pm

"Ya well who knows." He layed on the ice and looked at the stars."

PosiedonRulez

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 pm

The twins got back up and climbed to the top of the stadium looking at the moon.

Luther layed next to tyler and layed his head on tylers chest. Luther let out a sigh of happiness. "tyler..im glad i met you"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 pm

"Oh, geez!" Teiji said with an embarrassed chuckle. "I forgot to wash it off again!" He then grabbed a nearby rag, removed the stopper of the canteen at his waist, and soaked the small cloth with water. He then quickly wiped his face, causing most of the warpaint to come off.
"You don't have to apologize," The young warrior said, tossing the now-dirty rag back to the place he had found it. "Everything's going well at the South Pole. Our current chieftain's a great leader. Thanks to him, we're nearly re-unified, which makes it a lot easier to keep the Fire Nation off our backs."

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Yuzuki chuckled a little bit at his reaction. "That's good to hear, if you guys need help down at the South Pole. I'd be happy to help," she said and sighed. "I need to get away from this place, it's boring here. All I do is surf, don't get me wrong, surfing's fun, but I've lived her my entire life," she infomed Teiji and took a deep breath. "I've really had a bad past, especially when I was 7 and again when I was 18."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Teiji raised his eyebrows in concern. "What happened during those years?" He asked. However, when he looked down and noticed the scar on one of her legs, he sort-of understood.

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Yuzuki noticed that Teiji had noticed the scar on her left calf. "Yeah, that happened when I was 18. I lied to Fire Nation soldiers about me not being a waterbender and they did that to my leg as a warning. Then they told me if I lied again, they'd cut my tongue off," she said and looked down. "When I was 7, it was the worst year ever for my dad and I. My mom was killed trying to protect me from Fire Nation soldiers," she said and tears escaped her closed eyes. "And all I have left of her is a picture of her, my dad and I during the same year."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Teiji's eyes widened at the last piece of information. The initial shock was immediately replaced by a mixture of two emotions: anger at the Fire Nation's seemingly unending cruelty and sadness for this girl who had lost someone dear to her because of that same cruelty. "I'm sorry," He said. "I didn't mean to bring back any painful memories."

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 am

Yuzuki looked up and wiped her tears away. "It's okay Teiji," she said and smiled a little. "It felt good to share something of my past. I always hide my depression behind my smiles. Now, my depression just flowed right out of me."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 am

Tyler smiled. "Me too."

PosiedonRulez

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:28 am

The twins flipped off the top of the stadium and landed lightly infront of tyler and luther. "Boss..were going home now" They waved and ran off.

Luther smiled. "I don't know what i would do without those two or you" Luther looked to Tyler and smiled.
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games